Sgt Kally Wayne, American In Afghanistan

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
reply-to: kallywayne3@gmail.com
date: Nov 3, 2018,
subject: Hello, Dear
mailed-by: ono.com

Hello, Dear

How are you doing? I am kally wayne an Army officer from the United states of America, I am supportive and caring but looking for a good friend.who can assistance me to received my fund of $5.5 million US Dollars i can not move the fund into my account the federa; government are monitory my account as a security army that they have send to afhganistan that is why i am seeking for your assistance after you received this fund i will visit your country and compensate you with 45% of this fund why 60% will be for me I will be grateful to receive your reply so that I will tell you more about myself If interested please contact me (kallywayne3@gmail.com)

Thanks
kally wayne

date: Nov 3, 2018,
subject: Dear frend,

dear friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal. How is life over there ?hope you are fine. My dear i want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself. My name is Sgt. kally wayne,29 years old, I am US Citizen and Army Military/Nasa. Presently I am in Afghanistan for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely, Am an easy person that will do anything for the person whom i love also I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, I have my reasons of contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you that can bring a lot of more great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend now ok.

So, tell me something about yourself in your next mail, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, I know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I always like to think positively and care about other people's feelings.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and we gether some information that the ISIS has a camp between the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan,immediately we received the information we were order to attack the ISIS before information get to them so during our attack five boxes were discover, four of the boxes were filled up with weapons like grenade and guns among others but the last box was filled up with money, so we decided to share the money among ourself , my share from the money is just 5.5million dollars and i can not touch the money here because of the safety and i do not want my commander to find out, so i contacted a friend who is a barrister in one of the near by country to help me deposit my share to a bank why i look for some one that can help me to receive the fund of the 5,5million dollars. what i want you to do for me now is to contact the barrister with this email id [honorablebarristeraminataalichember@myself.com] and fill the information below and forward it to her so that she can visit the bank for the immidiate transfer of the fund to you in your country mean why i already draft a note to the barrister that you will contact her so if you receive any mail from the barrister kindly update me . the barrister name is honorable barrister aminata ali tell her that i sergeant kally wayne told you to contact her consigning the fund that is in her care

(1)Full names:..................
(2)Occupation:...............................
(3)Age and Sex:..............................
(4)Marital Status:...........................
(5)Private phone number:.......................
(6)Current residential address:...............
(7) Copy of your International passport or any Identity Card.

best Regards,
kally wayne