Sgt. Lisa Hester, US nurse in Yemen

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Kat, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

:rolleyes:

Return-Path: <sgtlisa8@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f193.google.com) (209.85.223.193)
    Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016
    Subject: Am glad you write me

Hello .
    I feel great to hear from you again, like i told you that my name is Sgt Miss Lisa Hester single female from the United State, i am a United State Military / Nasa but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you.

Currently am in Yemen now, i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here in Yemen, i will like to get acquainted with you, am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Am an easy going lady that will do anything for the person whom i love, can you tell me something about yourself in your mail to me so that i will do the same while i reply back with some pictures, am sorry could not send pictures now but i promise to send in my next mail PLEASE !, am waiting for your mail, have a wonderful day.
    Sgt Miss Lisa.

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

@ Joseph, do you have a comment?