Sheraton Hotel, Canada

immigrationbureauottawa.ca@fastservice
dear sir
anove mail id is true or fake
i got a sheraton hotel offer to work in canada
kindly explain
they ask me to fill address and passport details and i should send that above mail id
please advise to react from myside
Thanks
Pandilkumar xxxxxx India

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Pandikumar Welcome to AFI. Sorry but there is no job it is a fake.

The email shown is NOT the official one from Ottawa. It is one used by scammers.

Please stop all contact with these scammers. Thank you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 11.28.09.00, USA, DoD Network Information Center
Return-Path: matibsmily@gmail.com
Subject: Employment Opportunity
Date: 2016-11-28
Reply to: matibsmily@gmail.com

Good Day,

We have some employment opportunity in case you?re interested; Sheraton Hotels Canada are now recruiting new workers with free flight ticket for all selected applicants.

If you?re interested to work with us send your C.V to our hotel email: admin-sheraton@sheratons-ca.com for more information.

M

Maui

hello admin can I verify as well this email: Immigrationottawa@qualityservice.com

This is the email address she wanted me to send all my details.. there is a name luis elliot introduce as General Manager of Sheraton Hotel. Is it true?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
The domain is real. If you received an unsolicited email offering employment then it's probably a scam but it's hard to tell without more information.

M

Maui

M

Maui

Can I forward to your email all the details to be able to verify? My friend has complete details. We really wanted to apply in Sheraton hotel in Canada.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you can send the info to us. Unfortunately, scammers have been contacting you, not the real Sheraton Hotel Chain.

M

Maui

thank you for your help, we really appreciate. is there any vacancies now that we can apply in the correct sheraton hotel website? We are really interested working in sheraton hotel in canada.

F

fabikun Grace

Dear sir/ma, they send message to me to summit my details to sheraton@sheratons- can.com.is it fake or true please tell me?

N

Nathaniel Bisuna

Good Day,

I receive an email also coming from sheraton@sheraton-ca.com about hotel employment and they want me to send also to immigrationbureau.ottawa@qualityservice.com about visa application. I just like to ask if the emails is legit or not.

Thanks