Shijin Honda, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company

Discussion in 'Representative (fake check) Scams' started by Kat, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <shinjihond@outlook.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.72.77)
    Subject:
    Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018

Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
    1-1, Doshomachi 4-chome,
    Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-8645,Japan
    Tele:+81 3 4578 1878

Hello,
    How you doing today? I have a proposal i want to share with you,if interested contact me

Shijin Honda
    shinjihonda07@gmail.com

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <shinjihond@outlook.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.68.34)
    Subject: Re: Re:
    Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018

Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
    1-1, Doshomachi 4-chome,
    Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-8645,Japan
    Tele:+81345781878

Goodday,

I am delighted to inform you that the above named company is a manufacturing company which is base in japan . We manufacture advance hospital equipment's such as, computer accessories, focal glasses and lens. Presently my company wishes to come down to your country as we have been made to understand from the Chamber of Trade and Commerce that mineral resources are sold in in your country. We want to procure a raw material and if possible site our annex office/industry in your country .

We want you to be my company's representative concerning the sitting of our annex office/industry, which is solely going to be under your supervision, you shall aid the process of construction and incorporation and my company shall go into bilateral relationship personally with you. We shall come with letters of memorandum of understanding for your official endorsement.
    We implore you to confirm a land space one acres.the cost and the logistics for the documentation.

Regards

3. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

The head office is in Tokyo.