Sinopec Oil and Gas Limited, Malaysia

Discussion in 'Employment scams' started by Mahyar, Mar 19, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mahyar

Mahyar Guest

Hi dear sir/modom
    I recive some email from this email and they changing server to gmail i think it is not true because:
    1- the big companies doesnt use the gmail server
    2- they said you should pay 550$ for travel agency and i serch about the name of travel agency and it wasnt exist in malaysia
    3-sinopec oil and gas limited doesnt exist
    4- bank accont for paying isnt in malaysia it was in Jacarta
    Please dont play with peoples life

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Sinopec is a real company. If you have a false website please let us know what it is.

3. Mahyar

Mahyar New Member

I recive a contract from oil and gas limited acctuly i called the sinopec engineering in malaysia so they didnt know sinopec oil and gas limited in malaysia please give me a number for talking to human resurce sinopec oil and gas limited for confirmation.

4. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

This is a scam please do not contact these scammers. Thank you.

این ایمیل کلاهبرداری است لطفا آن را جواب ندهید

6. Mahyar

Mahyar New Member

I have a job refrence if its possible please check it or i can send you the contract

7. De Master Yoda

@Mahyar. The contract is fake. There is NO JOB!

قرارداد جعلی است. هیچ کار وجود دارد!

We have a lot of experience in looking at job scams. We do not post how we know so that we do not educate the scammers but this definitely is a FAKE job.

Hua Mulan and Sapphire's Strike are very experienced staff members and if they say it is a scam then you can believe them.

Please contact me via these posts or private conversations. Not in my profile. Thank you.

8. De Master Yoda

More information about this scammer.

here is another offer letter for me from: Sincerely Global Petroleum Limited Address: TM Level 27 Jalan Pantai Baharu 52088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Telephone: +601-025-731-28 Email: hr @globalpetrc.com Contact Person: Dr. Farouk Omar Senior Recruitment Manager Mahah Leo Wai Law Firm Address: 4th Floor, Wisma Central 291 Menara Tan & tan, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Tel: +601-0254-2591 / Fax +603-6854-6543 Email Address: bar.leowai @mahalawfirms.comContact Person: Mohamed Leo Wai Advocate and Solicitors

9. Mahyar

Mahyar New Member

Hi dear
    I should sent my resume to this company?
    Is it real?

10. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

No, do not send your resume to these people. They are internet criminals. They want to steal your money, They are not going to employ you.

De Master Yoda likes this.
  11. Mahyar

Mahyar New Member

They just play with our life the last one wanted to criminal from me just for 550$ and i leave my last job becuse of the criminals now i dont have job because of them the god answere them

12. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

Yes, God will answer them if we don't get them first.

13. De Master Yoda

@Mahyar. Unfortunately this job offer is FAKE . THERE IS NO JOB FOR YOU!

I can understand that you want it to be real but it is not. Nothing will make it real. There are no "What if" or " maybe" No wishing, or hoping will alter the fact that the job does NOT exist.

We have checked it very carefully and it is a FAKE.

We have some of the best and most experienced people in the world as members and many of our staff members have been helping you from the sidelines. If they say it is fake then it is FAKE.

You can keep hoping and finally be disappointed or you can accept it is a fake now and work to get your life back to normal.
    Yes it is a bad scam and leaves a bad taste, but the facts cannot be altered.

Please feel free to talk to me or any of the staff members if you wish and we will help where we can. But no one can turn a scam into a real job, this is not possible. Thank you and take care.

14. Mahyar

Mahyar New Member

In fact im so happy that i dont go there it will can worst happen overthere so thank you realy for guid me and survive me in this situation. If you need anything or do something from my country you can tell me and i will do im so happy to find you as my friend you have my email adress also my phone number we can be good friend as you know here is new year and happy new year my friend i never forget all of you.

15. De Master Yoda

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to be able to help you.

[​IMG]

Mahyar likes this.