Sinopec Oil and Gas Limited

Discussion in 'Representative (fake check) Scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 180.74.176.244, [​IMG] MALAYSIA, Selangor, Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
    Return-Path: sinopecoiland@gaslimited.com
    Subject: Client/Employer: (Sinopec Oil and Gas Limited)
    Date: 2016-10-17
    Reply to: sinopecoiland.gaslimited@gmail.com

Attn: Prospective Employee

This is to inform you that the Recruitment manager of Sinopec Oil and Gas Malaysia Branch have shortlisted and selected you as one of the qualified candidates that will work in our renowned the Sinopec Oil and Gas Limited. After thoroughly reviewing your CV Resume in Job seekers site, the screening department requires a few more details from your end to substantiate and confirm the details in your resume.

NOTE: Send your CV RESUME, Also take picture of your ID with a digital camera or scan it to EMAIL ADDRESS as soon as you receive this mail and bear in mind that only the successful screened employees will be contacted after the final screening. If you are interested kindly get back to me. (sinopecoiland.gaslimited@gmail.com)

Regards
    Sinopec Oil and Gas Limited
    Address: Jalan Conlay, 50450
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Contact Person: Dr. Farouk Omar
    Senior Recruitment Manager

2. Mahyar

Mahyar Guest

Hi dear sir/modom
    I recive some email from this email and they changing server to gmail i think it is not true because:
    1- the big companies doesnt use the gmail server
    2- they said you should pay 550$ for travel agency and i serch about the name of travel agency and it wasnt exist in malaysia
    3-sinopec oil and gas limited doesnt exist
    4- bank accont for paying isnt in malaysia it was in Jacarta
    Please dont play with peoples life

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Sinopec is a real company. If you have a false website please let us know what it is.