Sir James Bruce, Halifax Bank, London

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <officeinfo73@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic317-36.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (mpq402.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [66.163.184.47])
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Reply-To: HALIFAX BANK PLC <office.info12@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <2011165449.659130.1524656705582@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bank to Bank Transfer.

Dear valued customer,

I am Sir James Bruce Director General Department. Halifax Bank London, there is presently a counter claims on your INHERITANCE funds by one Dr. Amudhan Manickam, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with her while in the sick bed, to help you in receiving your approved Scam victim Compensation fund awarded to you by the UNITED-NATION In conjunction with the Prime Minister. So here comes the big question.

Are you dead or still alive? And Did you by any reason signed such agreement in favor of (Dr. Amudhan Manickam). Thereby making her the current beneficiary with her following Bank account details:

Bank Name: Scotiabank
Bank Address: Parkedale & Stewart 329 Stewart Boulevard Brockville, Ontario K6V-4W8 Canada
Account Number: 46862 03082 85
Swift Code: NOSCATT
Account Beneficiary: Dr. Amudhan Manickam

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Dr. Amudhan Manickam, if we do not hear from you within the next five Bank working days from today. All the necessary arrangements regarding your contract payment has been finalized and i was then given the authority to notify you of the latest development. You also have to note that you will pay before this fund will be release into your account and if you are not ready to settle the bill, then you have to quit this transaction in time.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Sir James Bruce
Director General Department.
Halifax Bank London
Call: +447718333911

Return-Path: <uba_bankplcnig@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.42)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Reply-To: HALIFAX BANK PLC <officeinfo113@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

Attention: Customer,

RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR CONTRACT FILE

Following the directives received from the Office of the Prime Minister, United Kingdom, as a result of petitions and counter petitions by foreign contractors over non-payment of their contract claims, this office has been appointed to look into all overdue contract payments yet to be released for verification, vetting and immediate payment.

Your name is among the list of beneficiaries released for verification and immediate payment. Be informed that there are different accounts submitted for your payment by your local representatives Engr. Williams Johnson to the KTT Director, Halifax Bank London. We do not know into which account to effect your payment. Please, you are hereby required to verify the following immediately: -

1. Did you broker your debt to one Mr. Marvyn Jon King of Canada, whose Passport Photograph is hereby attached below to claim and receive the payment on your behalf? Did you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favour, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details? Northwest trust Bank One Oakbrook Terrace, Chicago, Illinois USA, and 6023-13 76 ABA ROUTING NO: 171000152, A/C NO: 12 49819 A/C NAME: Titan Erectors, Gerard V.Radice/Konzeng Agent

2. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim and kindly give us reason why you decided to affect the above Change of Account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us through the above stated telephone and e-mail address immediately by stating your authentic Account details, Contract Number and Contract Amount for proper credit of your funds as we have here in your file Also required are documents authenticating your claim? Due to the long delay this payment has suffered, be rest assured that immediately these payment irregularities are cleared, you would receive your fund remittance analysis for clearance of funds into your account. Note that we are bound to recognize Mr. Marvyn Jon King’s claim, if you fail to promptly response to this inquiry following the Deed of Assignment he submitted to claim this payment. Make sure you get back to me as soon as possible so that the necessary Action will be taking immediately. Please try to forward your banking details.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Sir James Bruce
Halifax Bank London

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
ID Card: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/united-kingdom.87/page-2#post-347552

Return-Path: <officeinfo113@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.42)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018
Reply-To: HALIFAX BANK PLC <halifaxbankplcoffice@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

Attention:

Thank you for your mail and well understood. I don't know why peoples where coming to claim someone’s fund which don't belong to him or her like Mr. Marvyn Jon King of Canada and Engr. Williams Johnson are claiming your fund, we have already sent message to director Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to look for Mr. Marvyn Jon King / Engr. Williams Johnson and send him to jail. Meanwhile we have already make the arrangement this morning on how to transfer your fund to your personal account, but all we need is to confirm that you are the sole beneficiary the fund because we did not wants to make any mistake in transferring this fund to the wrong person, so in this medium, we require for your means of indentification, such as international passport and any other means of identification that you have. Once more, you have to be careful on how you send your details to unknown people via internet, because we have today many imposters that were parading on internet, becasue we got many report about some banks that was scammed in Africa.

If we do not hear from you within the next two Bank working days from today. All the necessary arrangements regarding your contract payment has been finalized and I was then given the authority to notify you of the latest development.We are going to send you all your transfer documents first, you also have to note that you will pay before this fund will be release into your account and if you are not ready to settle the bill, then you have to quit this transaction in time. So as soon as you receive this mail, kindly fill the form that I send to you and forward it back to us, and once your fund has lodged into your account, I will send to you the payment slip.

please reconfirm me with your banking details and telephone number to enable CBN confirm fund payment is very urgent that you answer me now.
BANK NAME:
RECEIVED NAME:
ACCOUNT NO:
SWIFT / BIC CODE:
BRANCH:
BANK ADDRESS:
HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR WORKING ID:
YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

You call me on my direct office number +44-701-4212-722 for more information. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
Sir James Bruce
Halifax Bank London