Sir Mr Charles J. Colocino, airport inspector

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: ms.lisaowen@yahoo.pt
Subject: From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York City (USA)
Date: 21st Jan 2015
Reply to: mrcharlescolocino@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Charles J. Colocino, a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York City. I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately $12.5 million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary, do send me your full name, your home address, your home/mobile tel number and the nearest airport close to you.

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of $3,800 dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested details from you for verification. I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery. Send your response to my private email address (mrcharlescolocino@gmail.com) I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: love_and_peace0514@yahoo.co.jp
SubjectFrom John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York City!!
Date: 9th Apr 2015

same email text as above

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From "CHARLES J. COLOCINO JR."
Return-Path: <charles.@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO mogw0903.ocn.ad.jp) (153.149.227.9)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
From: "CHARLES J. COLOCINO JR." <charles.@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "CHARLES J. COLOCINO JR." <charlescolocino77@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1524050408.16274081.1464000044519.JavaMail.root@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?

Assistant Inspection Director
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Queens New York, 11430
United States

Hello Good Friend,

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I am Mr. Charles J. Colocino Jr, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York during my search for undelivered parcels I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Benin Republic and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,800USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable
me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,800 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email: ( charlescolocino77@gmail.com ) for further directives: You can not call me on my telephone number for it will expose me more.

Thank you.

Mr. Charles J. Colocino Jr.
Queens New York, 11430
United States

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: charlescolocino098@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016
Reply-To: Charles Colocino <charlescolocino500@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings Approved Beneficiary

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr., a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York.

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME/MOBILE TELNUMBER AND NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of 3,800 dollars.I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Kindly click reply and get your correct and valid details to me as soon as you get this email. I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <info69316@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <94042.11265.qm@web200113.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: xctcm447@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016
Reply-To: "Charles J.Colocino Jr." <charlesjcolocino1@gmail.com>
Subject: subject:"From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York (USA)

I am Charles Colocino Jr, a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York.

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:YOUR HOME ADDRESS:OCCUPATION:YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER:NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat agent who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of 3,800 dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will proceed and pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.Send your response to my private email address I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
He got his knighthood. I know everyone was concerned about that.

Return-Path: <info69316@gmail.com>
Sender: r_kobari0321@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016
Reply-To: "Sir Charles J. Colocino" <www.usoffcial@gmail.com>
Subject: From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York (USA)

I am Sir Charles Colocino, a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York.

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately12.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:YOUR HOME ADDRESS:OCCUPATION:YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER:NEAREST AIRPORT:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat agent who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of 3,800 dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will proceed and pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.
Kindly send your details to by clicking reply. I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Sir Charles J. Colocino.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <Colocino.@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016
Reply-To: Charles J Colocino Jr <charlescolocino001@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <62559469.28112096.1476199047346.JavaMail.root@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: To Your Attention:

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr., a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME/MOBILE TELNUMBER AND NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of 3,800 dollars.I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Kindly click reply and get your correct and valid details to me as soon as you get this email. I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr

W

William Gault

Charles J Colocino <charlesjcolociino@gmail.com>

Today at 11:17 AM
Thanks for your prompt response to my email. I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents and have confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the abandoned consignment box. To ensure the full protection of you and me, I would respectfully request we maintain confidentiality.
Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I have attached to this email a Scan Report of the Money (For Your Eyes Only) which proved to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $12.5Million and in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay the consignment clearance fee of $3,800usd which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the appropriate authority at the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) here in New York since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent assigned to deliver this consignment to you.
I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of our communication confidential. I am making use of this opportunity since I will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it, unless if you reveal it to a third party, which I would strongly advice you never to do so and remember, "Loose Lips Sink Ship" I will email you my flight details as soon as I am able to conclude negotiations for the release of the consignment to you which could be completed hopefully tomorrow or next, but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am taking a big risk doing this process on your behalf. My phone numbers IS (202) 688-7072 Please do give me a call so that we can establish voice communication.
Warmest regards,
Sir Charles J. Colocino.
(202) 688-7072

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From .Charles.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp
Return-Path: <.Charles.@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO mogw0127.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.109.101)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016
Message-ID: <673983280.2958593.1465037590357.JavaMail.root@ninus.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FROM JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK) NEW YORK USA/

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr, a senior officer at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York. I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary, do send me your full name, your home address,occupation,gender,your home/mobile tel number and the nearest airport close to you.

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (JFK) clearance fee of 3,800 dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery. Kindly forward your correct and valid details immediately (charlescolocino8@gmail.com) I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Yours sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr,

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <revjerrymark06@gmail.com>
Sender: yui_crew_rice@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017
From: "Charles J. Colocino Jr" <revjerrymark06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Charles J. Colocino Jr" <charlescolocino6@gmail.com>
Subject: CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT USA

Dear Sole Beneficiary,
I am Charles J. Colocino Jr., a senior officer at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA)
I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5 Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.
YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR HOME ADDRESS: OCCUPATION: YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER: NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:
For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the Airport clearance fee of 3,800 dollars.I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.
Kindly send your details to by clicking reply. I will give you a call after my confirmation.

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <revjerrymark06@gmail.com>
Sender: knk28sia@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017
From: "Charles J. Colocino Jr" <revjerrymark06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Charles J. Colocino Jr" <charlescolocino6@gmail.com>
Subject: CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT USA
To: undisclosed recipients:

Dear Sole Beneficiary,

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr., a senior officer at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA)

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 12.5 Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the Airport clearance fee of 3,800 dollars.
I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification.

Sincerely
Charles J.Colocino Jr.

Same.
Return-Path: <judychepis@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <856517.31105.qm@web101319.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: saiken8195@yahoo.co.jp
Reply-To: "Mr.Edward Meyers" <westernunionu@ymail.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network

Return-Path: <judychepis@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1660_______2.qm@web101012.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: kokuryu114@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017
Reply-To: "Mr. Charles J. Colocino" <charlescolocino33@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Reply Needed In Your Consignment Box,

Dear Sole Beneficiary,

I am Charles J. Colocino Jr, a senior officer at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA)

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME/MOBILE TEL NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT CLOSE TO YOU:

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the Airport clearance fee of 3,800 dollars.

I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money 70% for you and 30% for me. As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification. I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6 hours after confirmation is made and upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate. All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Sincerely
Charles J.Colocino Jr.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: <charlesjcolocino36@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Charles J. Colocino" <Ebij1ahD@pony.ocn.ne.jp>

Mr. Charles J. Colocino Jr.
Email; charlesjcolocino36@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, Yahoo Japan Corporation

Return-Path: <rubenpmoussa@gmail.com>
Sender: mindo4029mkmk@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Charles J. Colocino Jr" <charlescolocinojr617@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK) NEW YORK USA,

I have contacted you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately12.5Million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary and also for security Purpose, do send me your full information for crossed checking of your details with the information stated in the office.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR HOME / MOBILE TEL NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT:

Sincerely
Charles J. Colocino Jr.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Australia, Telstra Internet

Return-Path: <admin@jmient.com>
Reply-To: <info.charlescolocino@zoho.com>
Message-ID: <JMNTB78D2211@jmient.com>
Subject: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery!!
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town,
PA 17057, Pennsylvania USA

Hello Good Friend

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr. Charles Colocino, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here at the Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on t

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email : ( info.charlescolocino@zoho.com ) for further directives.

Thanks,
Mr. Charles Colocino

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <test@blueoceanfootwear.com>
Message-ID: <107e7569f70289905ab41b96f33e660c.squirrel@mail.blueoceanfootwear.com>
From: "Mr. Charles Colocino" <test@blueoceanfootwear.com>
Reply-To: info.charlescolocino@mynet.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <officeoffice671@gmail.com>
Sender: kaoru_622_happy@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
From: "Sir Charles J. Colocino" <officeoffice671@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Sir Charles J. Colocino" <ccolocino241@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Good Friend...

Queens New York, 11430United States

Hello Good Friend...

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I am Sir Charles J. Colocino, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York during my search for undelivered parcels I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Benin Republic and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,800USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your full information as Below:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
NEAREST AIRPORT:

To enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,800 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential.

Thank you.
Sir Charles J. Colocino.
Queens New York, 11430 United States.