Received From: 128.230.18.92,
USA, New York, Syracuse University

Return-Path: <lau@axion.ca>
ubject: Kindly forward your Full name, age, Tel.No, Address
To: lau@axion.ca
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017
Reply-To: daviesctrust@cox.net

One million pounds donated to you, To help support the fight against cancer
View My link and read more about my family and how i suvive cancer https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/03/euromillions-jackpot-winners-bought-ticket-after-lucky-feeling

A

Andrew J Carter

Just look how Fred's email address is spelled out (I replied with duff info, to an email similar to above, I have also done the same to this one, I will post any comments)

How are you and your family doing? I hope you all are happy and healthy. I am Sonia Davies, The Uk National Lottery Winner. I sincerely apologize for the delay in replying to your letter after receiving the details you sent in regards to the donation newsletter that was earlier sent to you by my Media publicity secretary informing you that your email address was one of the Three (3) email randomly selected by Google in alliance with (Microsoft) upon my family request to receive a financial empowerment donation of £1 million Pounds from Davies Family Charitable Trust Funds.

I wish to use this medium to inform you personally that we recently established a humanitarian support foundation in Kiev, Ukraine in other to assist women and children going through hardship in the war zone eastern region of Ukraine. My Trust Fund in Ukraine has been providing shelters and support for the displaced people.

I am currently in Nicosia, Cyprus overseeing our new Cancer foundation projects, Please email your donation code -(DAVIES-FUND02/2017) to our donation supervisor at our bank in the Republic of Cyprus for immediate release of your financial support fund of 1 million Pounds. I personally suggested Cyprus as the payout location for this new batch of selected winners to avoid any irrelevant charges upon beneficiaries since Cyprus is only a small island known for relaxation and also a new target for investors and tourist attraction, so in the case you might be interested in receiving your donation amount in person from the Hellenic Bank in Cyprus your visit would be enjoyable and you can also enjoy the blue sea view and mountains. our supervisor's contact details can be seen below. Carefully copy the bank's email below to avoid error:

Details below;
Hellenic Bank Cyprus
Contact Person.: Mr Fred Kelesii - (Transfer Desk)
Contact Email.: fred.kelesii@hellenicbnkcyprus.com
Contact Number: +35796309877

Hellenic bank already has wide range of easy options on how your prize money will be remitted to you, but i advise you to choose the Bank Wire Transfer or Online Offshore Account option because other beneficiaries who already received their funds reliably informed me that their funds was transferred to their accounts through the listed options.

Note: Please to avoid mistakes, please re-send your *Full-names:....., *Phone Number....., and your award code [DAVIES-FUND02/2017] to Hellenic Bank Cyprus for confirmation purposes.

We love you and your family.

Kind Regards,
Davies Family Charitable Trust.

A

Andrew J Carter

As promised the return email, approximately received 5 minutes after sending my false email, I have sent a copy to the bank fraud department too.

NOTE - To receive Cheque £70 is required for security purposes.
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 23:59
Subject: Beneficiary of Davies Family Charitable Trust

International Banking Services
Pancyprian Tower
66 Grivas Digenis Ave.
1394 Nicosia Cyprus:
Tele: 00 (357) 96 30 9877
Fax No: 00 (357) 22 022537
Email: fred.kelesii@hellenicbnkcyprus.com
Click to Visit - Hellenic Home Page

Date: 13th February 2017

ATTENTION:
Hellenic Bank© International Remittance Crediting Notification.

You are receiving this email correspondence from CPA. Fred Kelesi General Chief Accounting Officer & Investment of Hellenic Bank, Cyprus.

A legalized authenticated copy of your European National Welfare Scheme & UK Certified Donation Certificate for the sum of £1,000.000 Pounds was approved and received today from the European National Welfare Head office based here in Nicosia, which has been sanctioned by the UK & Cyprus Lottery Board and officially issued by the Philanthropists & President – Davies Family Charitable Trust. In accordance with the Republic of Cyprus financial policies governed by Federal Regulation and by Article 4A of the Uniform Commercial Code, major Charitable Groups and Donors are expected to employ the services of an intermediary bank which will be responsible for clearing the donation check before the funds in cash can be transferred to the beneficiary's account of choice to enhance a smoother, safer and efficient wire of funds, which is the role we have been employed to play by the Charity Organization.

A certified Hellenic Bank cheque has been issued out in your name by Davies Family Charitable Trust the head and organizer of this charity donation and the winner of UK EuroMillion Winner of £61 Million Pounds. Your issued Hellenic Bank Cheque is currently in the possession of the Hellenic Bank Remittance Department and ready for pick up only by the beneficiary at the Hellenic Head Office No 66 Pancyprian Tower, Nicosia Cyprus.

Notice: Beneficiaries who are unable to be present physically during the period for the collection of their cheque, the Hellenic Bank managements has made it possible by providing an additional service which would help beneficiaries in receiving their donation in a timely manner.

·Hellenic Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer – The remittance department would be responsible for initiating a Bank Wire transfer for the sum of £1,000.000 Pounds to your local bank account. For this option the please click on this below to provide us with the necessary information: https://form.jotformeu.com/50837546055358

NOTE: IF UNABLE TO ACCESS THE ONLINE FORM LINK ABOVE, PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO YOUR INBOX TO FIX.
· European Exotic Diplomatic Delivery/UPS Courier - An highly insurance cover policy Fee of 750.00 Euro must be placed on the Cheque in the case of any accidents, before it can be handed over to the Delivery Company for a 2-3 working days delivery to your verified home address, where you must present a valid Passport Copy or Driver’s License to the delivery agent at your door step.
Please advise this department on your most preferable option of transfer so more information's can be related to you.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to the successful transfer of your donation funds.
Yours in service,
(CPA) Mr. Fred Kelesi
Chief Accounting Officer. (Private Banking)
International Remittance Unit, Cyprus
Hellenic © Bank International Banking Unit
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd©
------------------------------ ----------------
E-mail:fred.kelesii@hellenicbnkcyprus.com
Telephone: 00 35796309877
Ext #: 975
DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
If you have received this mail in error, please notify us by a return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Hellenic Bank is not liable for the improper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt (c) 2017.
====================================================================================
Although Hellenic Bank Public Company has taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. The Hellenic Bank Public Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. If you have received this email and/or any file transmitted with it in error, please notify 1bank of Hellenic Bank telephone - 00 35796309877 fred.kelesii@hellenicbnkcyprus.com
© Copyright 2017 Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd
======================================================================================

A

Andrew J Carter

This was an address embedded with the above email, to be filled in for the (so called bank) which I have left blank.

• Full Name *
    First Name Last Name
  • Date of Birth *
    -Month -Day Year
  • Home Address *
    Street Address
    Street Address Line 2
    City State / Province
    Postal / Zip Code Country
  • Marital Status *
  • Job Description *
  • Email Address *
  • Tel. Number *
  • Bank Name
  • Bank Address
    Street Address
    Street Address Line 2
    City State / Province
    Postal / Zip Code Country
  • Account Name
  • Account No.:
  • Routing Number/IBAN Number
  • Swift Code

G

Gautrain London

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: ..£1million Donated To You##..
Date: May 8, 2017 at 2:46:23 PM PDT
Reply-To: [/B]<daviesctrust@cox.net>

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of £1million which the Davies family donated to you After scooping £61million - in one of Britain's biggest Lotto Euro Millions .My family and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world to help fight cancer, in their various community.

It's a great way to give back to the world after miraculously cheated death, Read more about me and my family on the News Link Below.

[MEDIA=youtube]w1EyeqF9lJE[/MEDIA]

Kindly forward your Full name, age, Tel.No, Address
Sincerely,
Davies Family Charitable Trust

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: My Dear Winner##..
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017
Reply-To: <daviesctrust@cox.net>
Message-ID: <6667____________________________b196@P1KITHUB07W.unicph.domain>

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of 」1million which the Davies family donated to you After scooping 」61million - in one of Britain's biggest Lotto Euro Millions .My family and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world to help fight cancer, in their various community.

It's a great way to give back to the world after miraculously cheated death, Read more about me and my family on the News Link Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1EyeqF9lJE> v=w1EyeqF9lJE

Sincerely,

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
South Africa, Johannesburg, Telkom Sa Ltd

Subject: Message from Sonia Davies
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017
Reply-To: SoniaDavies6@outlook.com
Return-Path: CHALTRYR@uncw.edu

I (SONIA DAVIES) won a Jackpot of 361Million UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery in August 2016. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsel with my pastor who advised to donate 10% of our lottery winnings to people as a tithe and thanksgiving. I have now decided to fulfill the promise I made to donate the sum of 5,000,000(five Million Great Britain Pounds) each to 10 unknown lucky people as part of my charity project to improve the lives of these lucky individuals from around the world.

Fortunately, if you receive this automated email transmission which was electronically selected as beneficiary of this giveaway then you are one of the 10lucky recipients to receive 5,000,000(five Million Great Britain Pounds). All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER Billy Morgan via E-mail with the following information below for fund release from my paying bank.

Barrt. Billy morgan
Solicitors & Advocate
13 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland
Email: Billymorganuk@consultant.com
Telephone: 0044 113 320 9031

We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to God almighty. Please see the link below.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-61million-jackpot-winner-just-8549775

Contact my attorney with REF NUMBER: SD/2016/QR919/17

Good-luck,
Mrs. Sonia Davies

B

Blood Hound

Hi, I got the same email in my spam box this morning - but from a totally different sender.
As always, too good to be true.

J

John mulvey

I replied to the email and got this back..

Dear xx,

Billy Morgan Solicitors have received your email referral detail pertaining to a donation claim with SONIA DAVIES. I am the handling lawyer to process the release of your donations from SONIA DAVIES. Please fill out the Application Processing FORM attached. Please make sure its filled up properly and submitted back. Upon submission, other protocols necessary for the immediate disbursement of your funds will follow.
Also you are to forward to this office, international passport/drivers license or any valid ID via email or fax, and reference number issued during the execution of the Notice.
NOTE; This information will not be kept by Billy Morgan Solicitors or used by any other third party.

Contact Period!
Between the hours of 8.30 am - 6.30 Pm (Monday-Friday) and 8.30 am - 3.00 pm (Saturday). Please feel free to contact us via telephone/email or fax on our operating hours.
Sincerely
Bar Dr/Mr. Billy Morgan
Senior Partner @ BILLY Morgan Chambers.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Tel: 0044 113 320 9031
Fax: 0044 113 320 9030
Email: Billymorgan@lawyer.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: info@daviesctrust.com
From: Davies Family Charitable Trust info@daviesctrust.com
Date: May 7, 2017
Subject: My Dear Winner##.
Reply-To: < info@daviesctrust.com >

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of £1million which the Davies family donated to you After scooping £61million - in one of Britain's biggest Lotto Euro Millions .My family and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world to help fight cancer, in their various community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1EyeqF9lJE

Sincerely,

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Turkey, Istanbul, Turkticaret.Net Yazýlým Hizmetleri Sanayi Ticaret A.Þ.

Return-Path: <hqa23@drexel.edu>
Subject: CONGRATULATION
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Reply-To: "bilymorgan.uk@consultant.com" <bilymorgan.uk@consultant.com>

I (SONIA DAVIES) won a Jackpot of £61Million UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery in August 2016. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsel with my pastor who advised to donate 10% of our lottery winnings to people as a tithe and thanksgiving. I have now decided to fulfil the promise I made to donate the sum of £500,000(five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) each to 10 unknown lucky people as part of my charity project to improve the lives of these lucky individuals from around the world.
Fortunately, if you receive this automated email transmission which was electronically selected as beneficiary of this giveaway then you are one of the 10 Lucky recipients to receive £500,000 (five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER Billy Morgan via E-mail with the following information below for fund release from my paying bank.
Barrt. Billy Morgan
Solicitors & Advocate
Email: bilymorgan.uk@consultant.com
Telephone: 0044 703 192 8031
We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to GOD Almighty. Please see the link below.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-61million-jackpot-winner-just-8549775
Kindly send the details information below when contacting the attorney in-charge:
(1). FULL NAME:
(2). ADDRESS:
(3). TEL NUMBER:
(4).Date of Birth:
(5).occupation:
Contact my attorney with REF NUMBER: SD/2017/QR919/17
Good-luck,
Mrs. Sonia Davies

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sharonnoker@roadrunner.com>
Return-Path: <sharonnoker@roadrunner.com>
Message-ID: <20170717164701.WOLIZ.255205.root@cdptpa-web25>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Subject: CONGRATULATION

I (SONIA DAVIES) won a Jackpot of £61Million UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery in August 2016. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsel with my pastor who advised to donate 10% of our lottery winnings to people as a tithe and thanksgiving. I have now decided to fulfill the promise I made to donate the sum of £500,000(five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) each to 10 unknown lucky people as part of my charity project to improve the lives of these lucky individuals from around the world.

Fortunately, if you receive this automated email transmission which was electronically selected as beneficiary of this giveaway then you are one of the 10 Lucky recipients to receive £500,000 (five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER Billy Morgan via E-mail with the following information below for fund release from my paying bank.

Barrt. Billy morgan
Solicitors & Advocate
Email: bilymorgan.uk@consultant.com
Telephone: 0044 703 192 8031

We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to GOD Almighty. Please see the link below.
Kindly send the details information below when contacting the attorney in-charge:

(1). FULL NAME:
(2). ADDRESS:
(3). TEL NUMBER:
(4).Date of Birth:
(5).occupation:

Good-luck,
Mrs. Sonia Davies

Mine's from India! 116.203.76.76
Return-Path: <aro1248@live.unc.edu>
To: Recipients <aro1248@ad.unc.edu>
Reply-To: mrssoniadavies@outlook.com

Barrt. Billy morgan
Solicitors & Advocate
Email: barbillymorganuk@consultant.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 100.65.19.32, IANA
Return Path: geo1000@ad.unc.edu
Date: 2017-07-21
Subject: REF NUMBER: SD/2017/QR919/17
Reply to: dmrssonia@gmail.com

I (SONIA DAVIES) won a Jackpot of Ј61Million UK Pounds fortune in Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery in August 2016. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsel with my Attorney who advised me to donate 10% of our lottery winnings to somebody as a seed. I have now decided to fulfill the promise I made to donate the sum of Ј6,100,000(Six Million One Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as part of my charity project to improve the live of this lucky individual from around the world.

Fortunately, if you receive this automated email transmission which was electronically selected as beneficiary of this giveaway then count yourself ancd youur family blessed to receive Ј6,100,000 (Six Million One Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER David William via E-mail with the following information below for fund transfer processing in your names from my paying bank and kindly understand that you are to use this funds to change other lives around so that others can be part of the blessing .

Barrt. David William
Solicitors & Advocate
Telephone: 0044 753 718 0674
Email: adw52432627@gmail.com

We also thought this was a scam when we won but we stood by ourselves and prayed to God almighty. Please see the link below.

(1). FULL NAME:
(2). ADDRESS:
(3). TEL NUMBER:
(4). Date of Birth:
(5). Occupation:
(6). Country:
(7). Identification ;

Good-luck,
Mrs. Sonia Davies

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Same format.
Return-Path: <baker.mikayla@uwlax.edu>
To: Recipients <baker.mikayla@uwlax.edu>
Reply-To: dmrssonia@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 100.65.32.100, IANA
Return Path: baker.mikayla@uwlax.edu
Date: 2017-08-06
Subject: REF NUMBER: SD/2017/QR919/17
Reply to: dmrssonia@gmail.com

Same format as my post above

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From India.
Return-Path: <petersen.malorie@uwlax.edu>
To: Recipients <Petersen.malorie@uwlax.edu>
Reply-To: mrssoniadavies@outlook.com

Barrt. Billy morgan
Solicitors & Advocate
Email: attorneybillymorgan@consultant.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <sd@ms.lyhs.pt.edu.tw>
Reply-To: sonia.davies356@gmail.com
Subject: Your email won over seven hundred thousand pounds from Sonia Davies Donation.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017
Message-Id: <20170718051417.M76176@ms.lyhs.pt.edu.tw>

For claims, send your Name, Phone number and Address.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <daviesctrust@daviesctr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017
Reply-To: info@daviesfamilytrustfund.com
From: Davies Family Charitable Trust <daviesctrust@daviesctr.com>
To: daviesctrust@daviesctr.com
Subject: #@#Hello 」1 million Donated To You from Davies Family!!

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of 」1million which the Davies family donated to you After scooping 」61million.My family and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world to help fight cancer, in their various community. It's a great way to give back to the world after miraculously cheated death, Read more about me and my family on the News Link Below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721298/Lottery-winning-syndicate-won-61million-Euromillions-unveiled.html
Sincerely,