Sophia Koroma

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sokotoa@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO APC01-PU1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.254.99)
To: "sophiakkoroma@yahoo.co.uk" <sophiakkoroma@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Olá querido,
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

Sophia

Hello Dear,
Please is this your correct e-mail address? If yes, then write to me because I have something very important to discuss with you, Respond to my e-mail it's urgent: sophiakkoroma@yahoo.co.uk

Sophia

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sophiakkoroma@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO sonic305-21.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.177.83)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Sophia Koroma <sophiakoroma@yahoo.com>
Subject: Estou ansioso para ouvir de você!

Hello, Dear
I am more than happy to communicate with you because I will like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you to be my friend. Actually, my late father Mr. Juba Max Koroma was a successful businessman before my parents were murdered in Freetown, Sierra Leone, it’s only Allah that will judge those that killed my lovely parents for no cause and kept me to be in this condition that I am facing at present. I am constrained to have you as a friend because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my stepmother which caused why I left my country to this Senegal country. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late father’s file which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp here where I am presently seeking asylum under the RCS (www.rcsenegal.webs.com) for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to have you as a friend personally for a long-term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$14,650,000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin because my stepmother did not have any child for my late father before he was murdered. However, I want you to assist me with the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment, I will like to complete my studies in your country and it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total sum for your services and the balance shall be for my investment capital and projects in your country. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address. (sophiakoroma@yahoo.com). only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your capability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely for me. Please, what I need from you is your full name. Your age, your nationality, and your personal phone number, like I said I have a lot to tell you in my next mail, until then have a nice day there and always think about me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Sophia Koroma