Soylent Green and threats to AFI

Discussion in 'Alerts!' started by Miyuki, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

It is unfortunately necessary to post this thread since slanderous, defamatory and libelous comments about AFI and its members are being posting on various other forums. These actions come from a man in India known on some forums as Soylent Green. For some time now he has been a badger and a troll. There may be a good reason for this. I don't know what that reason is.

Soylent Green is a member of a scambaiting website on which I am also a member. Under their rules and guidelines I don't believe that posting slanderous and libelous comments about other websites is acceptable. Abusing members of that website is not acceptable. Impersonating other members of that site is not acceptable. I leave it to R... or D... or M.... to operate their website in accordance with the rules of that website.

What Soylent Green is doing/has done.

1. For several years now he has been following Yoda around the net for some reason. He believes that Yoda is a man in Australia with the initials AJW. There is such a person in Australia but that person is NOT Yoda. However, for years now, SG and his friends, if he has any, have been harassing an innocent man because of mistaken mis-identification. But facts have never stood in the way of SG.

2. SG has also impersonated me on at least 2 websites even going so far as to use my avatar. He posts ridiculous comments as if anyone who knows me would believe I wrote those things. He even reportedly has used my AFI sig line to add more authenticity to his impersonation.

3. SG has also impersonated "Daniel Brenar" by which he means Daniel Berner (http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?83874). He copies old garbage that Daniel has posted elsewhere and SG pretends that this is current or up to date.

4. Recent threats to AFI.
    This is a direct quote from an email which SG recently sent to AFI.
    Just for the record, we ban spammers. We do not ban members. We did ban Soylent Green after he joined AFI about a dozen times but that's just because no one wants to read his garbage. And for the record, Yoda does not steal money from people. He tries to prevent people from losing money to 419 fraud.

If you see nonsense on some other forum be advised that it is not any of us.

2. Miyuki

And this was a more recent threat:

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

So...does not play well with others....

4. Miyuki

And another threat. This is from Feb. 5.

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

In the past the only ones who have threatened us are confirmed scammers and hackers.

6. Miyuki

He's back again.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Um, it's 25,000 now and since he is a member he's declaring war against himself I guess.

8. Miyuki

A little note from our friends:

Per your request, we have reviewed the materials you have forwarded.

After a brief review by a few criminal psychologists in the department, the veiled threats indicate that this person’s vendetta against real or imagined ‘wrongs’ is one of an imbalanced and immature individual. As the internet is filled with such individuals, our recommendation is to simply ignore them. Reading that 24,000 active members were ‘going to war’ caused us some amusement. We wish we had that type of manpower.

Your organization has provided valuable information that has led to numerous arrests and convictions, specifically because you followed procedures and understood that everything had to be verified by different means. Therefore, your reputation is secured and your assistance was and is very much appreciated. No one can take away your successes.

Please keep us informed should any actual action be taken.

9. Sphinx

Impersonating Daniel Berner- now that's just sick.

10. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Despite the threats against AFI and myself the campaign by those who wish us harm has not progressed but gone backwards.

The threats and misinformation posted on www.juot.net have been removed, consequently quite a few details have also been removed by the search engines. This will continue.

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

http://www.webutations.info/go/review/antifraudintl.org

I see his garbage is still posted there.

Yeah, except we don't cashbait here Soylent Green. We don't allow that. Yoda doesn't do that. Perhaps you confused Yoda with yourself. Nobody cashbaits. They don't even cashbait over at that other site where you hang out. AT least, it's against their rules.

12. Miyuki

He has still more out there. Posting in June as "Daniel" (he loves that name) he said:

Just for the record, once again, there is NO cashbaiting at AFI. We consider it to be unethical. I have no idea what he means about money laundering happening here because it doesn't. That's a crime. And finally, any "autority" is free to investigate us.

13. Sphinx

Money launderers? We get them arrested.

14. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

I see he is posting new garbage now. Is that other website responsible for his behaviour?

15. Miyuki

Yes it is interesting that he keeps ranting, ranting, ranting. In fact the more he rants the more he confirms that rumors about that other website are true.

But now Soylent Green has now crossed over into copyright infringement (civil penalties) and data theft (criminal penalties). We'll have to see what we do.

16. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

You didn't answer the question, Miyu.

17. Miyuki

Yes, you're right. Sorry. I think Soylent Green is a rogue agent. He has to be acting on his own. If he wasn't, if senior people at that other sight were telling him what to do, that would also confirm that the rumors are true.

18. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Yes, so how is that working out for you Soylent? You seem to facing possible civil and criminal damages at the same time.

19. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

He should be careful that his "friends" don't throw him to the wolves.

20. Sphinx

Nice use of racist abuse, Soyl! You stay classy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.