Soylent Green and threats to AFI

Discussion in 'Alerts!' started by Miyuki, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Easy come, easy troll.

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Bloody hell. And this sod works for us?

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Oh Chandra, my second favorite sex troll, I know what you are thinking. No we will NOT pay you money to leave AFI alone. That is blackmail and we do not participate in that. You are on your own if you try that. And I still cannot believe with your vastly superior intellect that you do not understand a simple fact: even if AFI goes away, that which you seek to accomplish Will NOT happen.

4. Redesigning e****
    During the next week or so e**** will be redesigned with some new software so our look will be changing. We will be attempting to keep it look as much as it does right now. Also, we will be doing some server upgrading so there may be some down time. Please bear with us as we update. Thank you. We are pledged to bring you the best eating experience from the best experts in the field.

It also gives us the opportunity to get rid of certain liabilities in the shape of personages holding titles to unreliable forum software. Your patients is appreciated.

5. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

A slow old snow troll!

220px-Troll_Warning.jpg

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

There is nothing worse than a TROLL, in fact they are getting jail time now.

Remember the words of this unintelligent TROLL, his grammar is wonderful....

Your patients is appreciated. :roflmao:

7. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

The best eating experience?

8. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

What is he talking about?

9. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Maybe it's another of their periodic purges of members.

10. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

I thought a purge was a symptom of an eating disorder. Not the greatest of eating experiences, in my opinion.

11. toper01

toper01 Moderator Staff Member

I think Urban Dictionary gives the best description,I'll not post it here ;)

12. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

No. He just tells us stuff about the "dark arts" at that other website.

13. Miyuki

He really hasn't told us anything we didn't already know.

14. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

He does seem concerned about dark arts. ;)

15. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

HMM dark arts like "Death Star" and the one called "Alpha Delta Bravo" run by the owner of another website Chandra works for and says is his "home website"

16. Miyuki

A little riddle for you, troll Chandra. I'm certain that with your vast intellect you should be able to solve this as well as identify the source.

Hard Texts are Nuts (I will not call them cheaters)
    Whose shells do keep their Kernels from the Eaters.

So, think about it. Maybe you can ask your friends for help, oops, well your....those people who pay you but certainly not anything near your worth.

Kat and De Master Yoda like this.
  17. Miyuki

Well yes, Chandra, that's true. It was a trick question and you fell right into it. And just for future reference the word is "Progress". You might want to add that to your thesaurus.

However, you still didn't solve the riddle or put the excerpt into context. Maybe you're still working on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.