Soylent Green and threats to AFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh Chandra, my second favorite sex troll, I know what you are thinking. No we will NOT pay you money to leave AFI alone. That is blackmail and we do not participate in that. You are on your own if you try that. And I still cannot believe with your vastly superior intellect that you do not understand a simple fact: even if AFI goes away, that which you seek to accomplish Will NOT happen.

Redesigning e****
During the next week or so e**** will be redesigned with some new software so our look will be changing. We will be attempting to keep it look as much as it does right now. Also, we will be doing some server upgrading so there may be some down time. Please bear with us as we update. Thank you. We are pledged to bring you the best eating experience from the best experts in the field.

It also gives us the opportunity to get rid of certain liabilities in the shape of personages holding titles to unreliable forum software. Your patients is appreciated.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Redesigning e****
During the next week or so e**** will be redesigned with some new software so our look will be changing. We will be attempting to keep it look as much as it does right now. Also, we will be doing some server upgrading so there may be some down time. Please bear with us as we update. Thank you. We are pledged to bring you the best eating experience from the best experts in the field.

It also gives us the opportunity to get rid of certain liabilities in the shape of personages holding titles to unreliable forum software. Your patients is appreciated.
There is nothing worse than a TROLL, in fact they are getting jail time now.

Remember the words of this unintelligent TROLL, his grammar is wonderful....

Your patients is appreciated. :roflmao:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
HMM dark arts like "Death Star" and the one called "Alpha Delta Bravo" run by the owner of another website Chandra works for and says is his "home website"

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
A little riddle for you, troll Chandra. I'm certain that with your vast intellect you should be able to solve this as well as identify the source.

Hard Texts are Nuts (I will not call them cheaters)
Whose shells do keep their Kernels from the Eaters.

So, think about it. Maybe you can ask your friends for help, oops, well your....those people who pay you but certainly not anything near your worth.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Well yes, Chandra, that's true. It was a trick question and you fell right into it. And just for future reference the word is "Progress". You might want to add that to your thesaurus.

However, you still didn't solve the riddle or put the excerpt into context. Maybe you're still working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.