Spammers say the stupidest things

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Yes. Some of them are that stupid.

Today for example we had [escrow_black@yahoo.com] IP 41.218.210.235. He is called escrow1 here.

Just so you know escrow1, your information is already sent to Law enforcement who collect information like that. Have a nice day.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Just before they disappear into the black hole of spammerdom from whence they will never return some spammers post really stupid things here to show us that they exist, I guess. I think they figure we won't notice them spamming.

Nice one!

This was really so very interesting and fun to read. I have really enjoyed reading this great and fantastic article to say the least. I really do appreciate everything so very much.

reply 155

OP I can't seem to pm you. This is because you are a spammer. Now you cannot post either. DMY.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
For any classic star of the wedding who wants the Hard anodized cookware bridal gown it can be a overwhelming undertaking to locate one particular;
Here are a few fascinating information about this stunning Asian kitchenware bridal dresses.

Reddish may be the standard coloration connected with kalosze Asian kitchenware wedding planning wear; the particular garments are constructed of abundant materials throughout brilliant colours in addition to adorned with luxuriant adornments along with beading.
ROTFLMAO!! :roflmao: