Steven C. Decker

Discussion in 'Male romance scammers' started by Lioness1, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Hi
    Hi happy new year my name is Steven Decker has some, 56 years from Germany, but lives in Washington, USA. I work as a journalist, posted in Syria by contract basis, but will soon resign within 3 months from now and I have a 16-year-old daughter.
    can you tell me about yourself so that we can communicate and know each other
    Okay how are you doing today sorry for my delay so here is my email <mihstewor at gmail.com>

s, steven

Hi it will be nice to know you

Location Berlin, Germany Status Single
    Age 56, Male , 6'4" (194 cm) Seeking Female
    Intentions Marriage Personality Charming
    Site Joined sweden.singles.dating Star Sign Scorpio
    About Me
    I am a gentleman who came from different racist, my father is a German while my mother is from Norway but we all live in US, I feel I am a fine, good-hearted fellow - easy enough on the eyes - an educated and a fun-loving kind of guy, looking for the same in a special lady partner/friend. I like to stay active - have a Touring Harley-Davidson, Ice Skates, Roller Blades, Kayak, couple of bicycles and a nice gym downstairs...so I do those kind of things to keep moving.
    My Identity & Personality
    Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
    Nationality Germany
    Occupation Travel Languages English / German
    Education Masters Degree

Hello Dear

My name is Steven C. Decker, 56 years old, born on 27th October, 1960, height 6'2, weight 86. My father is from Germany while my mother is from Norway but we're living in Washington, USA, Currently working in Damascus, Syria, as a Journalist. I have a daughter who is 16 years old. I was divorced last 4 years because of the content of my ex-wife, she wanted to experience a different life than the life we lived. For this reason, she started acting all evil behavior that led me to divorce her as she asked though she cheated on me and she is a drug addict and never concerned to take care of our only daughter, because of that i told custody of my daughter, my daughter is studying to become a medical Nurse in UK. My parents died 10 years ago and after 2 years i lost my only brother in a car accident . My daughter is all I have in the world today. To be honest with you, my dear, my whole life, I always wanted to live and practice a family that will always be full of happiness, confidence and unforgettable moment, so that another family will always emulate my family.

I love to travel and think that if you visit a place that you've been to many times with someone who has never been there, you may have the opportunity to discover things you never noticed before looking through someone else's eyes.

Cooking and entertaining are things that make me happy including my professional career as a Journalist. I love it when there is a group of 10 or 12 people in the kitchen enjoying some appetizers and a cocktail while I prepare dinner. It's always nice to bring in new people for it allows us to learn something new. Learning is something that I enjoy a great deal. I am inquisitive and ask lots of questions.

I love dogs, and have had Labrador retrievers since I was 8 years old. I currently have 2, but as my older girl is beginning to slow down a bit, I have do doubt that I'll be getting another one this year. Dogs provide me with unconditional love which is something quite rare and special. For no matter how bad my day has been, or how tired I am, or what kind of mood I'm in, the dogs are waiting at the door to greet me. Their wagging tails, and excitement always make me smile, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to have that love in my life.

I am very interested in technology and am comfortable discussing what's new and how it might make my life a little easier. I am pretty proficient in working with audio/video systems and like Macs over the PC.

Musical theater, Cirque due Sole, concerts, and just about any live performance are enjoyable to me as I think seeing something live enhances the experience. However, I also love movies as they are a great escape from our day to day lives and sometimes give us a glimpse into another world that perhaps we never even imagined. Good examples might be Harry Potter, and Matrix.

Life is so very vast, but as I get older, I realize that the world is getting smaller. Our ability to travel great distances is easier now than ever before. I love researching foreign destinations just to see how "the other half lives." And when visiting those places it's always preferable, in my opinion, to eat where the locals eat just to get a "taste" of what the place is really like.

Finally, I am very grateful for knowing what love is and having been in a wonderful relationship for 13 years although the one i loved broke my heart but i called it things of the world and i decided to stay single at least for a while with the comfort of my dogs. For there are so many people in this world who have never had that luxury. And, once you have had that, life just isn't as rich when you're on your own. I believe sharing life's pleasures makes them twice as special. Conversely, when you are faced with a challenge, having someone to share that with makes it half as difficult but mine turn to the dust as i never expected it so. I desire to have a honest, kind and sincere with God fearing heart, open minded and loving woman. I wish to come over to your country after my retirement that comes in 2 to 3 months from now.

I hope you've had an opportunity to glean a bit of what I'm about, and I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you as well.

Thanks and kisses
    Steven

Photos très connus!