Steven T. Mnuchin, US Treasury

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Nanook, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.43, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <luca.pompanin@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15aad206783.luca.pompanin@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017
    From: "Mr. Luca P. Steven Munchin" <luca.pompanin@alice.it>
    Reply-To: philipsgomezesq@gmail.com
    Subject: 2017 COMPENSATION PROGRAMME

2017 COMPENSATION PROGRAMME

I am Luca Steven. P Munchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here;

http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to compensate all B2B and Individual scammed victims . This letter is to notify you about your compensation as one of the scammed victim that sent money via Bank Transfer , Western Union Money Transfer, Ria or Money Gram to fraudsters.This mail is to officially notify you, that your email address have been listed as one of the Scammed victim, to benefit from this ongoing SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION BENEFITS (SVCB)

Please be informed that your REF/PAYMENTS CODE IS: WFSC/07735, and are to be quoted in your corresponding, For claim you are advice to contact

FOREIGN SCAM PAYMENT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
    Email: philipsgomezesq@gmail.com
    CONTACT PERSON: Barrister Philips Gomez

With your details as below for easy processing and payment release:
    1. Full Name:…………
    2. Phone Number:………
    3. Sex: ……………
    4. Age ………………
    5. Occupation ………
    6. Nationality…………

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Luca Steven. P Munchin.
    International Scammed Victims Compensation Co-ordinator.Copyright 2017

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Should we post his real name here? :rolleyes:

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Let's let the scammers figure it out. :ROFLMAO:

Miyuki likes this.
  4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

I'm afraid they discovered his name.

From: 41.79.217.140, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <notification@ubabankplc.org>
    Reply-To: <aoffice91@yahoo.com>
    From: "Mr Steven T. Mnuchin" <notification@ubabankplc.org>
    Subject: GREETINGS..
    Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017

I am Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here;

http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. Fortunately, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive your own payment of ($4,7,000.00USD) through ATM Card. I have deposited the ATM CARD of your fund valued ($4,7,000.00USD) through UBA BANK after our final meeting regarding your fund, all you will do is to contact the ATM master card department director Dr.Charles William via this email (aoffice91@yahoo.com) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

1.NAME IN FULL:・・・・・..
    2.ADDRESS:・・・・・・・3.PHONE NUMBER:・・・.
    4.AGE:・・・・・・・・5.SEX・・・・・・・・

Contact the ATM MASTER CARD Director Mr. Charles William as soon as you receive this email or call him (+22-999 526838 ) and tell him to give you the information and direction on how you will receive your ATM card Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund.

Yours faithfully,
    Steven T. Mnuchin
    Secretary of the Treasury
    (U.S. Department of the Treasury)

5. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.37, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <www.@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: Secretary Stephen <secratarysteven.t.mnuchin@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <690976104.6175606.1489668004109.JavaMail.root@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: U.S. Department of the Treasury

Dear Beneficiary,
    I am Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here;
    http://www.treasury.gov/about/ Pages/Secretary.aspx

At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. Fortunately, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive your own payment of $5.5million (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).

We have been notified that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $5.5million. This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your payment;

(1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (3) Country of Residence:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Phone/Cell Number:
    (6) Occupation:

Feel Free to contact me below is my telephone number; +1 804-208-0006 (text if I did not pick may be busy with meetings). Looking forward to hearing from you and God Bless America.

Yours faithfully,
    Steven T. Mnuchin
    Email:secratarysteven.t.mnuchin@gmail.com

Note: The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the ntended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.

6. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <webonline2@charter.net>
    Received: from (EHLO mtaout004-public.msg.strl.va.charter.net) (68.114.190.29)
    Message-ID: <uAso1u0051jZv8s01AsoYq@charter.net>
    Subject: Re:Info
    Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017

Dear Beneficiary,I m Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You have been selected to receive payment of $340,000 for more details contact us . God Bless America

7. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: "Steven Terner Mnuchin"<Japanjbkoy@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Re: Please acknowledge receipt of this mail
    Date: 13 Apr 2017
    Reply to: <steventernermnuchin27@gmail.com>

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Steven Terner Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here on the link below;
    https://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx
    At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. Fortunately, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive your own payment of $10.5million (Ten Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only).
    We have been notified that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $10.5million This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account through our foreign bank unit in South East Asia Phnom Penh Cambodia.
    You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your payment through our foreign payment bank in Cambodia.
    (1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Phone/Cell Number:
    (6) Occupation:
    Yours faithfully,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin
    Contact email; steventernermnuchin27@gmail.com

8. Miyuki

Return-Path: <w.@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0226.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0226.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.27])
    Reply-To: <2716301101@qq.com>
    Subject: Amount Owed To You
    Date: Wed, 3 May 2017

Department of The U.S. Treasury
    Office of the Secretary & Debt Affairs Unit
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
    Washington D.C. 20220.

Urgent Attention

Following series of complains from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of people to claim their winning or inheritance funds from most African countries due to frauds and illegal activities. A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and courier companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your file/ payment reference number as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we will be working under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your fund. You are requested to re-confirm the following information.

1. FULL NAME.............
    2. FULL ADDRESS......................
    3. PHONE NUMBER
    4. AMOUNT TO BE CLAIMED/ OWED TO YOU: 20 MILLION USD
    5. SCANNED ID COPY

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your fund gets to you without delay. In this case, kindly respond with the above outlisted information so that we can proceed.

Finally, you will be notified with the next step upon receipt of the above required information.

Yours Truly,
    Steven Mnuchin
    United States Secretary of the Treasury

9. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 153.213.191.176, [​IMG] Japan, Yokohama, Open Computer Network
    Return-Path: <Japanjbkoy@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: <steventernermnuchin27@gmail.com>
    From: "Steven Terner Mnuchin"<Japanjbkoy@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017
    Message-Id: <2017__________________D156@msgw012-03.ocn.ad.jp>

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Steven Terner Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here on the link below;

At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. Fortunately, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive your own payment of $10.5million (Ten Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only).
    We have been notified that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $10.5million This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account through our foreign bank unit in South East Asia Phnom Penh Cambodia.

You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your payment through our foreign payment bank in Cambodia.
    (1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Phone/Cell Number:
    (6) Occupation:

Yours faithfully,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin
    Contact email; x

10. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From: 41.138.89.228, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <williamshoward1@tim.it>
    Message-ID: <15c5d0b3ecb.williamshoward1@tim.it>
    Date: Wed, 31 May 2017
    Reply-To: muokwe7@gmail.com
    Subject: Greetings and compliments

Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.

Greetingsand compliments Dear Edward John Wiebe,

I am Dr.Steve Mnuchin M, the Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance.this is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director &management of the WESTERN UNION MONEY GRAM &

Bank Of AMERICA transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee.In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$10.5Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for thisreason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send USD$85.00 today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund andam very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the USD$85.00 immediately you receive this email today andemail your full name and address to me if you want your USD$10.5Million be send to you by western union OR Money gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is USD$7,500.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$10.5Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be

fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. Afteryou have sent the $85.00and email me the mtcn numbers, you are to indicateyour wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will bereleased to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union or money gram information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have donemy best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be releasedto you from the moment you sent this $85.00.

Send the $85.00 now and send me email with the western union mtcn or moneygram reference numbers when you send the money , ok

Receivers Name:....ILE BEN
    Pay-Out Country:... Benin
    Pay-Out City:Cotonou.
    Address: Sian-Pierre Paul Cotonou, Benin-Republic.
    Test Question:. God
    Answer:.. Bless.
    Amount to send: ...$85.00
    SEND MTCN NUMBER....

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address ofsender to me for easy collection and once again remember to reply through this my official email addressr (muokwe7@gmail.com)

TAKE NOTE: REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL: (muokwe7@gmail.com)
    Thanks.
    Dr. Steve Mnuchin M Treasury Department, International
    Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.

11. Miyuki

Received: from User (unknown [180.43.134.32]) by msgw007-04.ocn.ad.jp
    Reply-To: <3499844910@qq.com>
    Subject: Amount Owed To You,
    Date: Sat, 27 May 2017

Washington D.C. 20220.

Urgent Attention

Following series of complaints from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of people to claim their winning or inheritance funds from most African countries due to frauds and illegal activities. A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and courier companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your file/ payment reference number as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we will be working under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your fund. You are requested to re-confirm the following information.

3. PHONE NUMBER
    5. SCANNED ID COPY

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your fund gets to you without delay. In this case, kindly respond with the above outlisted information so that we can proceed.

Finally, you will be notified with the next step upon receipt of the above required information.

Yours Truly,
    Steven Mnuchin

12. Miyuki

Return-Path: <www.@adagio.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0235.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0235.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.36])
    Reply-To: <3499844910@qq.com>
    Subject: Amount Owed To You,
    Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
    Message-Id: <2017__________________216E@msgw006-03.ocn.ad.jp>

Washington D.C. 20220.

Urgent Attention

Following series of complaints from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of people to claim their winning or inheritance funds from most African countries due to frauds and illegal activities. A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and courier companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

3. PHONE NUMBER
    5. SCANNED ID COPY

Yours Truly,
    Steven Mnuchin

13. U.S. Department of the Treasury
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW
    Washington,DC 20220

This is to bring to your notice that the US Department of the Treasury in affiliation with the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") has been authorized in their Sanction Programs to compensate 1,000 scammed victims who has being a victim of internet scam.The US Department of the Treasury has decided to pay you $850,000.00 USD(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) each in order to restore the global economy to the enviable standard of respectability.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested as one of the victims of their operations.You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him or her for any reason whatsoever as the US SECRET SERVICE is already on trace of the other criminals,these information should remain confidential till they are all apprehended,other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You will be contacting Raymond Helen Grace directly by replying to this email (raymondhelengrace@gmail.com) for the release of your $850,000.00 USD compensation fund, she is the fiduciary director of the Office of Financial Research (OFR).You are also advised to provide her with the under listed information for verification and proper compilation of files:

1)Full Names
    2)Home Address
    3)Nationality
    4)Age
    5)Sex
    6)Occupation
    7)Phone Number

Best Regards,
    Steven Mnuchin.
    Executive Secretary,
    United States Treasury Department.
    (C) 2017

It's so cute with all it's grammatical mistakes and faulty idioms.

14. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: <"www."@bronze.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: 19 Jun 2017
    Reply to:

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Steven Terner Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here on the link below; https://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

(1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Phone/Cell Number:
    (6) Occupation:

Yours faithfully,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin
    Contact email; steventernermnuchin27@gmail.com

15. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 80.32.42.217, [​IMG] Spain, Salamanca, Telefonica de Espana Static IP
    Return-Path: <office@landrovergeva.com>
    Reply-To: <taxpaymentservice@gmail.com>
    From: "U.S. Department of the Treasury" <office@rovgeva.local>
    Subject: Dear Beloved.
    Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017

Dear Beloved,

I am delighted to inform you that your funds has been been approved for payment to you, please get back to me for immediate payment.

Yours faithfully,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin

16. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Reply-To: <pedroguazo@mail15.com>
    Subject: FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL
    Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017

Our Ref: US/TRS/7184/ATCP

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT RESOLUTION PANEL ON WITHHELD PAYMENTS

We have taken time to review unsuccessful transactions with most international inheritance/contract insurance companies and other foreign banks especially in Africa, Asia and the United Kingdom. We wish to let you know that we have communicated with most of these foreign banking institutions withholding most international payments to individuals and companies so as to find out why these funds were withheld, the source of the funds and a final solution to these problems.

Conclusively, we discovered that most withheld and unpaid funds originating from lottery organizations, international trading, company's awarded contract funds and deceased persons were not properly filed for international funds payment to its intended beneficiary.

As such, transfer suspension was placed on these funds because majority of these international funds remittance/transfer were not properly recorded by the paying institution for future file reference/assessment by the International Monetary Fund and the Financial Services Authority.

In joint alliance with the Financial Services Authority to resolve this issue, we wish to let you know that we have been approved to assist you in receiving your awarded funds, the total sum of Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($7,500,000.00 USD). We have gone through the security manifest booklet of all international outstanding transactions and our extensive investigation confirmed that you are the beneficiary of this fund through the assistance of the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) to investigate and release suspended withheld funds to its beneficiaries account abroad, we were able to gain an Approval Authorization Letter from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which stated that your funds will be paid to you on proper confirmation of its claim.

We wish to inform you once again that there is an existing arrangement with United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) in New York to process and pay you the outstanding sum of $7,500,000.00 USD as soon as you provide the complete requirements needed for them to process your fund payment case. This was resolved in a meeting held between the International Financial Auditors in Europe and our American representatives.

Contact Pedro Guazo by clicking on reply, thereby replying to this email immediately.

Contact him with below details.
    - Full names:
    - A scanned copy of your ID or driver's license:
    - Your direct mobile telephone number:
    - Your present home address in the case of documents delivery:

Your nominated Bank Account information shall be requested for transfer of your funds after confirmation of your funds claims file by the processing officer.

By the virtue of the provision of the law which confer on us powers to advocate, adjudicate, suspend and authorize an immediate transfer of funds internationally, we hereby state emphatically and without prejudice that should there be any information that may succeed your application for unclaimed awarded funds release that are currently deposited in most foreign banks in Europe, Asia and in Africa, please do not hesitate to provide the information so that we can help you in receiving your funds.

Also note that failure to properly apply for the funds payment will nullify your chances of receiving your unclaimed funds and funds will be diverted into the government treasury.

Regards,
    Steven Mnuchin.

17. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <stevenmnuchin@aol.com>
    Received: from mtaomg-aaf02.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-aaf02.mx.aol.com [172.26.127.100])
    Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017
    Subject: UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT

UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT
    Department of the Treasury
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20220.
    E-mail: us.treasurydepartment.gov@accountant.com

Attention:

I am , Steven Terner Mnuchin Secretary of the United States National Treasury. President Donald Trump nominated me to be the 77th Secretary of the Treasury on February 13, 2017. The United States Senate unanimously confirmed me to the position on February 16, 2017 and I was sworn into office the next day, by Supreme Court Chief Justice. As Treasury Secretary, I am the President’s leading policy advisory on a broad range of domestic and international economic issues.

We inform you today that we have intercepted the delivery of a consignment box valued the sum of $8,500.000.00 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was collected from an authorized delivery agent which was sent from United Nations, Europe. The delivery was stopped at a local airport here in the U.S holding a consignment box which he confessed that you are the owner, he made us understand that the funds belongs to you as a lottery prize from the United Nations and he was sent to deliver it to your home. After proper investigations, we discovered the delivery agent does not have tangible documents to deliver this consignment box to you in the U.S and he was stopped and sent back to his country, and the funds were retrieved and kept in our custody in your favor.

After several investigations to know the source of the funds and to confirm the legitimacy of the funds, we confirmed that the funds are clean and not act of Money Laundering or for sponsorship of Terrorism in the U.S. After acknowledging the delay in your retrieved funds which is truly $8,500.000.00 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). The Secretary of State (Mr. John Kerry) scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign/local debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans. News had it that over the past, numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.

With the help of the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) and other relevant security agencies, we have noticed that people have being asked to pay outrageous amount of money by these impostors for the release of their funds to them. We want you to stop all communication that has to do with these fraudsters who have been requesting unreasonable sums of money from you to release your funds which they do not have access to. And I want you to know that your funds valued at US$8,500,000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) have been approved by the Treasury Department of the United States, and I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

In order for us to process your delivery, you need/must get back to us with the below requested information:

Your full Name:
    Your Address:
    Home/Cell Phone:

NOTE: This matter must be treated within (5) Five working days if not, you will leave us with no choice than to send back your Consignment Box from the issuing organization. Please get back to me as soon as possible with the required information and your full willingness to finalize this transaction.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Mr. Steven Terner Mnuchin
    Executive Secretary
    United States Treasury Department
    Main Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20220.

Mr.Steven T. Mnuchin
    stevenmnuchin@aol.com

18. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Reply-To: <anza.yaseen@aol.com>
    From: Secretary of the Treasury <''fmf''@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Re: Contact Delivery Officer
    Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017
    Message-Id: <20170803172333.B91A96FCD5@msgw005-01.ocn.ad.jp>

United States Department of Treasury,
    Treasury Building<
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C.

Based on our agreement at the recently held bilateral meeting with officials of the Nigeria embassy and their finance minister for the release of your overdue Contract/Inheritance payment. $5,000,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card and registered with the assigned courier for delivery to you, Your Card PIN is: 7125 and the maximum withdrawal per day is $5,000. Contact Delivery Officer: Mr. Anza Yaseen on Email: (anza.yaseen@aol.com), Telephone: +1 (989) 422-8615 with your Name, Address, Phone Number.

Regards,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin

19. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <test@avadafans.com>
    Received: from server4.srvlinux.info (mxzero.srvlinux.info. [177.11.53.238])
    Reply-To: <stevenmnuchin80@outlook.com>
    Subject: Dear Beneficiary
    Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Steven T Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You can get more details about me here;and attached is my identity card for confirmation of office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

At the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between both parties for us to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. Fortunately, you have been selected alongside a few other beneficiaries to receive your own payment of $1.5million (One Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars only).

We have been notified that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $1.5million This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account that is of the confirmation is true that you are yet to recieve your funds.

Feel Free to contact me with below details:
    email:stevenmnuchin80@outlook.com
    Telephone number: (text if I did not pick may be busy with meetings).

Looking forward to hearing from you and God Bless America.
    Secretary Steven T Mnuchin
    Treasury Department USA

20. Originating-IP: [197.234.219.39] [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    from: US DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS< "www."@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
    reply-to: US DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS < bryanmills@onet.pl>
    date: Sat, Aug 26, 2017
    subject: YOUR COMPENSATION FUND HAS BEEN APPROVAL

DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS
    (Office of the Under Secretary)
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington D.C. 20220.

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mr.Steven Terner Mnuchin, the formal partner of Goldman Sachs and hedge fund manager. I'm the newly appointed United States Secretary of the Treasury Department and was sworn in as the 77th Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury of the administration of President Donald Trump, and Vice President Mike Pence.

Following series of complains from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the Discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of People to claim their Winning prize or Inheritance funds from most African Countries due to frauds and illegal activities, A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of Asian, American and European citizens and other geographic continents that are trapped in most Banks and Courier Companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and Couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our Citizens and others countries which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO: BR227/9005666/00 as unclaimed fund.It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and all has been arrested for this act . however, we will be working under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your fund.You are requested to Re-confirm the following information to Dr bryan mills.

1. YOUR NAME:
    2. AGE :
    3. PHONE NUMBER AND FAX:
    4. ADDRESS:
    5. AMOUNT TO BE CLAIMED: $5.500,000.00usd
    6. DRIVER LICENSE:
    7. SEX :

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your fund gets to you without delay or any unwarranted fees .

Contact Dr bryan mills who is in charges of paying you your trapped fund and he is right now in Benin Republic as the Legal Practitioner to United States Department of Treasury e-Mail below:

Contact Person: Dr bryan mills
    Email: (bryanmills@onet.pl )
    His phone number +229-99686380

Yours in Service
    Mr. Steven T Mnuchin
    (Under Secretary)