Suha Tawil Arafat

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Suha Arafat
<suha200@centrum.cz>
ISP: 82.159.25.88, Spain, Madrid, ono.com

Widow scam:

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris.

this email address <suha200@gawab.com>

Mrs.Suha Tawil Arafat

Dear partner This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the Middle East and Palestine in particular.

I am Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat, the wife of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris France. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life.As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, hence my desire for a foreign assistance. You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3995769.stm

I have deposited the sum of 10.5 Million dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund in your custody for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement is known to you and my personal Attorney. He might be dealing with you directly for security reasons as the case may be.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $10,500,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/ inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Please expedite action. I want you to reach me as soon as you receive this message for more important discussion and on how to proceed.Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Suha Tawil Arafat

Return-Path: <nohdaejung@yahoo.com>
Received: from 82.128.34.202, Nigeria, MULTI-LINKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008
Subject: Trustee wanted
Reply-To: [trusteewanted@yahoo.com.hk]

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. Suha Arafat
Return-Path: <suha.t1965@googlemail.com>
Received: from 41.219.209.132, Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos dial pool customers, starcomms.net
Abuse contact persons: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Reply-To: <suha.dauod.tahil@live.com>
Subject: I solicit for your help and cooperation:
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008

Dear Friend,

I am MRS. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died on November 11, 2004 in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment, and for this reason I and my only daughter had to flee to Tunisia to live.

I had been living in Tunisia ever since my husband died in 2004 until recently I was expulsed from the country over some political and controversial issues which also resulted in confiscation of all my assets and business investments and frozen of my bank accounts. I knew it was a plot and perfected arrangement from the presidency to push me out of a large business cartel I am in control of in Tunisia. Well I am not surprise of this development, although I have relocated to Valletta Malta where I am presently residing to begin a new life with my only daughter.

Please I am writing you this email with a heart full of pains and sorrow, and for the reasons of all I have stated above, I would want you to treat this email and its content very confidential and under no circumstances would you disclose this to anyone. And I also want to inform you that I have been under security surveillances since after the death of my husband because of some undisclosable bank accounts and funds deposited in some investment firm in my name. It is based on this fact that I am asking for a total confidentiality of this transaction, as I have not any intention to expose you to any danger or risks.

I am therefore soliciting for your help to assist me for the retrieval of all these deposits from the various bank accounts and investment firms on my behalf under my power of attorney. I cannot do this by myself because any move I would do to get it done by myself would attract public and government interest on me and this absolutely would result in confiscation of the funds; and it is for this reason that I need to front you to act as my trustee and receivership beneficiary for all the deposits. By this, there would not be any attracted security attention towards me, and this would give us a successful finish.

The total funds in general are amounting to $850 million United States dollars. But we shall start with the retrieval of the smallest portfolio deposit valued $50 million United States dollars with an investment firm in the Netherlands; and thereafter followed by retrieval of other deposits in Luxemburg and France.

Please be informed that the retrieval of these deposits would require your physical presence at the office complex of the investment firm for practical signing of the receivership documents. And having understood the circumstances I have narrated above; I would plead that you take absolute responsibility of the expenses of your traveling and that associated with the retrieval of the portfolio from the firm. You have my authorization and mandate to reimburse yourself all expenses you’ve made from the funds instantaneously is handed over to you.

I plead for your acceptance of my offer without minding the atrocities my husband has committed in the past during his life time. I want you to consider my offer as a business deal between us, and I am offering you 40% of the total funds for your kind assistance and cooperation. But in case you don't accept my offer, please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence. If you agreed and accept my proposal in good faith, please forward me your full details information as follows; your name, address, phone and fax number and your identification, for a formal introduction of you to the investment firm.

Please expedite action, as I wait for your response urgently.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Suha Arafat.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From MRS SUHA ARAFAT
X-Originating-IP: 82.128.26.214, Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications Ltd.
Return-Path: <suraarafat@ymail.com>
Reply-to: <sura_arafat10@ubbi.com>
Subject: ATTN PLEASE READ THIS.
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mrs. SUHA TAWIL ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris . Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister.

I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a window that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, hence my desire for a foreign assistance. You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about;
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1186557435026&pagename=JPost
/JPArticle/ShowFull

I have deposited the sum of 22.5 million dollars with a Financial firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $22.5,000,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Please expedite action.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't seen her for a while.

From Mrs. Suha
Return-Path: <suhamalta@gmail.com>
Received: from 80.255.61.29, Nigeria, Globalcom Nigeria Customer, gloworld.com, abuse report to [eabajue@yahoo.co.uk] or [mydely02@yahoo.com]
Reply-To: <suha.dauod.tahil@live.com>
Subject: I am soliciting for your mutual cooperation:
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008

Dear Friend,

I am MRS. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died on November 11, 2004 in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment, and for this reason I and my only daughter had to flee to Tunisia to live.

I had been living in Tunisia ever since my husband died in 2004 until I was expulsed from the country over some political and controversial issues which also resulted in confiscation of all my assets and business investments and frozen of my bank accounts. I knew it was a plot and perfected arrangement from the presidency to push me out of a large business cartel I am in control of in Tunisia. Well I am not surprise of this development, although I have relocated to Valletta Malta where I am presently residing to begin a new life with my only daughter.

Please I am writing you this email with a heart full of pains and sorrow, and for the reasons of all I have stated above, I would want you to treat this email and its content very confidential and under no circumstances would you disclose this to anyone. And I also want to inform you that I have been under security surveillances since after the death of my husband because of some undisclosable funds he deposited with an investment firm in my name. It is based on this fact that I am asking for your total confidentiality of this transaction. And on this basis I am soliciting for your help to assist me for the retrieval of the deposits from the investment firm on my behalf. I cannot do this by myself because any move I would do to get it done by myself would attract public and government interest on me and this absolutely would result in confiscation of the funds; and it is for this reason that I need to front you to act as my trustee and receivership beneficiary for these deposits from the investment company in Europe.

For security reasons I would not disclose the name of the investment firm and the amount involved until you in good faith agreed to consent to work with me. But please be informed that the retrieval of this deposit would require your physical presence at the office complex of the investment firm for practical signing of the receivership documents. And I would want you to understand that it is under this condition of your traveling to meet with the firm physically and practically would convince you the truth and legitimacy of this transaction by your good self without anyone telling you so.

I plead for your acceptance of my offer for a 40% sharing of the total proceeds to you. If you agreed and accept my proposal in good faith, please send me your full details as follows; your Name, Address, Phone and Fax number and your international passport OR Drivers license identification for this preliminary stage of introduction of you to the firm for your invitation and clearance procedures. But in case you don't accept my offer, please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence.

I wait for your urgent response!! Thanks for your anticipated cooperation!! I remain sincerely yours,

Mrs. Suha.

Mrs. Suha Arafat

X-SID-PRA: MRS. SUHA ARAFAT <mrssuhaarafatfamily1023@msn.com>
Return-Path: [mrssuhaarafatfamily1023@msn.com]
Received: from bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com 65.54.246.160 [abuse@hotmail.com]
X-Originating-IP: 41.28.228.158 [abusepoc@afrinic.net]

Reply-To: <mrssuharafat1@live.com>
From: "MRS. SUHA ARAFAT" <mrssuhaarafatfamily1023@msn.com>
Subject: From: Mrs. Suha Arafat Seeking For Your Help.

Dear Friend

I am Mrs. Suha Arafat the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris . Since his death and even prior to the announcement. I have been thrown into a state of antagonism confusion humiliation frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized. I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You can view this website: <http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/12/1076548163989.html?oneclick=3Dtrue>

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know the Moslem community has no regards for woman more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background hence my desire for a foreign assistance. I have deposited the sum of Seventeen million dollars with a Diplomatic Security firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open proper and full communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement should be known to you and me alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because the present government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves or anything that has to go with my family. In view of the above if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits. I will have to offer your 30% Percent share of the $17,000,000.00 dollars that will be kept in your possession for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter Zahwa will come of age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in a life time and more so if you are honest. I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. And you can reach me anytime on my private email for security of this deal as the new Palestine government is doing everything to make sure that I surrender all the fund saved by my late husband overseas for the upbringing of my only Daughter Zahwa. If you wish to assist me kindly respond to immediately to my private email address as shown above.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs. Suha Arafat
[mrssuharafat1@live.com]

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <suhatawilarafatp1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-iw0-f119.google.com (mail-iw0-f119.google.com
[209.85.223.119])

Sender: [suhatawilarafatp1@gmail.com]
Reply-To: [suhatawilarafatl@sify.com]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009
Subject: Treat Urgently:

Dear,Treat Urgently:
I am Mrs. Suha Tawil the wife of Late Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris. Since the death of my husband even prior to the announcement I have been thrown into a state of confusion humiliation by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical torture.

I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You must have heard over the media reports on the discovery of my family up keeping fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. Now every thing has been over l want to transfer the money to any western country for business investment. Hence my desire for a foreign assistance. You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about;

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3479937.stm>

I have deposited the sum of $11.5 Million dollars with a financial firm in Malaysia, whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. So that I will permit my Lawyer in Malaysia to represent youfor the transfer of the fund to your country, I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your care for safe keeping and for any Investment opportunity in the name of my daughter in your country. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone please l want all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because my telephone number has been tapped and all my lines are monitoring in my country. But when l have opportunity l will call you.

In view of the above if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $11,500.000 that will be keep in your position for a while and invested in my daughter name in your country for trust pending when my Daughter Zahwa will come of age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate.

Please if you can be honest to me nevertheless l never know you before, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence. I will greatly appreciate if you accept this business in good faith Please expedite action.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat.

Mrs Suha Tawil Arafat

from Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat <suhaarafat@live.hk>
reply-to [suhaarafat@live.hk]
date Tue, May 11, 2010
subject From: Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat,

Dear Intending partner

Assalam O- Alaikum

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the Middle East and Palestine in particular. I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris France . Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, hence my desire for a foreign assistance. You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for better understanding of what I am talking about;

I have deposited the sum of 10.5 Million dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement is known to you and my personal Attorney. He might be dealing with you directly for security reasons as the case may be. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $10,500,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

My mean reason to contact you is to assist me to invest this fund when is transferred to your bank account and I wish to invest in Mauritius only if you be honest to me. Therefore, you should inform me if we can be into partnership and in what area of investment you are specialize? Can you introduce me into any lucrative investment? I will state to you the type of investment which I would like to invest when I hear from you in respect of this proposal.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. I want you to reach me as soon as you receive this message for more important discussion and on how to proceed.

In return of this message, I want you to forward your full details:

Your Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Company Name and Address

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat
Return-Path: <suhaarafat@live.hk>
Received: from User (server.bsslserver.com [41.211.227.243]

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
Back again.

Return-Path: <suhaarafatfamily@ymail.com>
Received: from 41.245.28.229, South Africa, Telkom SA Limited, [abuse@staff.telkomsa.net]
X-RocketYMMF: [coral0014@att.net]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010
Reply-To: [suhaarafatfamily@ymail.com]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL/YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Please reply via my private Email: [suhaarafatfamily@ymail.com]

CONFIDENTIAL/YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris . Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You can view this website: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/12/1076548163989.html?oneclick=true

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance. I have deposited the sum of Seventeen million dollars, with a Diplomatic Security firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open proper and full communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement should be known to you and me alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because the present government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves or anything that has to do with my family. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, I will have to offer your 30% Percent share of the $17,000,000.00 dollars that will be kept in your possession for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come of age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in a life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. And you can reach me anytime on my private email for security of this deal, as the new Palestine government is doing everything to make sure that I surrender all the fund saved by my late husband overseas for the upbringing of my only Daughter, Zahwa. If you wish to assist me kindly respond to immediately to my private email address as shown above.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Arafat.
[suhaarafatfamily@ymail.com]

Madam Suha Arafat, Wife of Yessar Arafat

URGENT....
Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Greetings

I am sorry to contact you through this medium without your consent or prior notice. My Name is Madam Suha Arafat, I am a wife of Late Palestine President Honorable Yessar Arafat, I am here to negotiate with you on a possible transfer of $3.5 Million to you for safe -keeps and Investments.

I will give you more details as soon as i receive your response.

I will be waiting.

Thanks
{Madam Suha Arafat}
Received: from User ([197.121.31.132]) (Egypt) by mail.thepaperclip.com ([192.168.2.107]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <manager@proc.vasko.ru>
Received: from 218.75.49.122, China, Zhejiang, Huzhou Telecomunication Co.ltd, [anti_spam@mail.huptt.zj.cn]
Reply-To: <mrs.suha@sify.com>
Subject: Re: Good Day.
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012

Exclusively To You,

I am Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat, the wife of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris. Since the death of my husband I have been humiliated by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. I have been subjected to physical torture.

As a window it was so painful, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. I think you must have heard over the media reports on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my late husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine (P.L.O).

And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my only Daughter poor. Hence my desire for a foreign assistance for the future of my only Daughter .You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for your understanding of what I am talking about;

Please I need your assistant over deposited fund amount $10,000,000,00.(Ten Five Million Dollars) with a Financial institution in abroad, So that I will permit the Financial Institution to transfer the fund to your country for safe keeping and for lucrative business in your country in the name of my Daughter Zahwa.

Please let this arrangement be known to you and I alone and l want all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because my telephone number has been tapped and all my lines are monitoring in my country. lf you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits,

We have to negotiate on your Percentage of the $10,000,000.00 As I am ready to offer you 30% for you to assist me to buy a house and set up a business in the name of my (Daughter Zahwa) in your country and she will come and meet with you, Please do not betray me as you can as well view this report in the year August 2007 on: http://www.jerusalemites.org/articles/english/2007/August/21.htm

This is how l was betrayed by some one l transferred my $11.5 Million Dollars to his Account and he size all the money and review my secret to his friend in Tunis, that is how l lost all the money, Please if you will be honest to me I will entrust more funds into your care and you will be having 30% percent on any of my money you receive, As this is one of the legacy that we will keep for our children.

But In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total confidence. Though we really do not know each other before, but I will greatly appreciate if you render me these assistants in good faith please expedite urgency.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Suha Tawil Arafat
Return-Path: <suha_araf12@att.net>
Received: from 207.47.100.212, United States, Calabasas, Ixia
Reply-To: <mrs.suha@sify.com>
From: "Suha Tawil Arafat" <suha_araf12@att.net> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
Subject: Re: Good Day....
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012

Exclusively To You,

I am Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat, the wife of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris. Since the death of my husband I have been humiliated by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. I have been subjected to physical torture.

As a widow it was so painful, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. I think you must have heard over the media reports on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my late husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine (P.L.O).

And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my only Daughter poor. Hence my desire for a foreign assistance for the future of my only Daughter .You can visit the BBC news broadcast below for your understanding of what I am talking about;

Please I need your assistant over deposited fund amount $10,000,000,00.(Ten Million Dollars) with a Financial institution in abroad, So that I will permit the Financial Institution to transfer the fund to your country for safe keeping and for lucrative business in your country in the name of my Daughter Zahwa.

Please let this arrangement be known to you and I alone and l want all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because my telephone number has been tapped and all my lines are monitoring in my country. lf you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits,

We have to negotiate on your Percentage of the $10,000,000.00 As I am ready to offer you 30% for you to assist me to buy a house and set up a business in the name of my (Daughter Zahwa) in your country and she will come and meet with you, Please do not betray me as you can as well view this report in the year August 2007 on: http://www.jerusalemites.org/articles/english/2007/August/21.htm

This is how l was betrayed by some one l transferred my $11.5 Million Dollars to his Account and he size all the money and review my secret to his friend in Tunis, that is how l lost all the money, Please if you will be honest to me I will entrust more funds into your care and you will be having 30% percent on any of my money you receive, As this is one of the legacy that we will keep for our children.

But In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total confidence. Though we really do not know each other before, but I will greatly appreciate if you render me these assistants in good faith please expedite urgency.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Blank message body, but Subject has message.

X-SID-PRA: mcgrathg911@aol.com

Received: from CRMAPP001.hiddenite.amroll.com (unknown [63.210.45.126])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mtaout-db05.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPSA id D7F8BE0000AD;
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:35:40 -0400 (EDT)

Origin IP Address = 63.210.45.126 = Equinix, Inc., One Lagoon Drive, 4th Floor, Redwood City, CA 94065, US

Subject: HONEST GREETING.GOOD DAY MY NAME IS MRS SUHA ARAFAT THE WIFE OF YASSER
ARAFAT THE FORMAL PALESTINE, PRESIDENT,
AM PRESENTLY IN UNITED KINGDOM LONDON, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE,
I AM HERE TO NEGOTIATE WITH YOU ON A POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF $17M TO YOU FOR
SAFE-KEEPS AND INVESTMENTS GET BACK FOR MORE DETAILS

To: Recipients <mcgrathg911@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:35:40 -0400
Reply-To: ericmoore_moore@aol.com
Return-Path: mcgrathg911@aol.com

Mrs. Suha Arafat

Received: from [75.98.172.236], United States, Ann Arbor, INTERNET-BLK-A2HOS-2, A2 Hosting Inc., [abuse@a2hosting.com], OrgAbusePhone: +1-734-222-4678
reply-to: <mrssuhaarafatfamily@yahoo.fr>
date: Thu, Sep 19, 2013
subject: From Mrs. Suha Arafat Seeking For Your Assistance

Please reply via my private
Email: <mrssuhaarafatfamily@yahoo.fr>

CONFIDENTIAL/YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife of late YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died in Paris many years ago. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You can view this website: <http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/12/1076548163989.html?oneclick=true>

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have deposited the sum of Seventeen million dollars, with a Diplomatic Security firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open proper and full communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement should be known to you and me alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because the present government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves or anything that has to do with my family. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, I will have to offer your 30% Percent share of the $17,000,000.00 dollars that will be kept in your possession for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come of age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in a life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action.

And you can reach me anytime on my private email for security of this deal, as the new Palestine government is doing everything to make sure that I surrender all the fund saved by my late husband overseas for the upbringing of my only Daughter, Zahwa. If you wish to assist me kindly respond to immediately to my private email address as shown above.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Suha Arafat.
<mrssuhaarafatfamily@yahoo.fr>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mrsarafatsuha003@gmail.com
Received: from mail-lf0-f68.google.com (mail-lf0-f68.google.com [209.85.215.68])
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Subject: Donation for poor people : mrsarafatsuha003@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I am happy to read your massage, first I have to thank you for replying my message to you.

My husband died and left a huge amount of money for me and my only daughter, even before his death when he was still on sick bed, the Palestine Government wanted to take all the money my late husband left for me. I tried to secure the money. I can not use all this money alone, because I have only one daughter, I do not have a son, I decided to go through the internet to look for good people that will help me to use part of this money to help the poor people which was the last thing my late husband told me before he died. I do not know you but i will know you before i will tell you how you will receive the money. If you are willing to work with me send me your

Name,
Address,
phone
id. card

I will tell you what to do as soon as i get all this your information. I am sorry my English is not perfect, I speak French and Arabic.

Suha Arafat