Susan Douglas, Canada

Discussion in 'Orphans' started by Naruto, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <douglas.susan050@yahoo.com>
    Received: from sonic303-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([66.163.188.146])
    Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018
    Reply-To: Susan Douglas <sussan.douglas@gmail.com>
    Subject: Hello

Am Susan Douglas, a single lady, and a Canadian citizen, I wish to enquire about your services to be my partner/investor and support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in profit making ventures like the buying of company shares or Real Estate Investment Trust funds, I am not in Canada now. I don't have anybody here.

I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my father, Late Mr. Desmond Douglas, which I would like you to help me invest in your country.

Attached here are my personal photos, evidence of the deposit of the fund, my international passport and my late fatherç—´ death certificate in France. I am sending all these for you to have confidence that you are dealing with a genuine person.

Please reply me as soon as you read this message and the documents so that I can know how to proceed.

Best regards
    Miss Susan Douglas.

Note: Below is the major reason I am contacting you.
    (1) To provide a new empty bank account which this money would be transferred, if you don't want us to use your personal account.
    (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since bank insist that their agreement with my father was that I provide a foreign partner before releasing the fund.
    (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.