Susan Wasak, timeshare

Discussion in 'Real Estate scams' started by Naruto, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From "Susan Wasak
    Return-Path: <src@src.com>
    Received: from (EHLO vsmtpvtin2.tin.it) (212.216.176.110)
    Reply-To: <susanwasak122@gmail.com>
    Subject: Time<share for purchase
    Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015

Is your vacation resort unit timeshare(s) still available for sale? I awaiting your feeback.

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Same mail.

Received: from User (155.254.201.81) by vsmtpvtin2.tin.it (8.6.060.43) (authenticated as pierolenti@tin.it)

3. Jet

Jet Guest

Total scam! Don't fall for this. The email will tell you that she is hearing impaired and that her broker will handle the transaction. You will be told that a check is coming for you to cash and send the bulk of it back to her broker.

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

toper, over here.

5. Donna Pearce

Donna Pearce Guest

More details, please. I've been in e-mail contact with this person, and figured it was too good to be true.

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

She'll give you a phone number and ask you to call but she's not interested in buying.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

We don't have a lot of extra information but this is what she says.

From Susan Wasak
    Return-Path: <susanwasak112@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015
    Subject: Re: Time<share for purchase

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry regarding your timeshare. Please note that although I am a private buyer, I am interested in purchasing your timeshare because I am about to start a vacation rental company so I need a number of timeshare weeks to be able to commence. I am NOT a broker or a listing company. I hope we can come to an agreement on the sale at a reasonable price ASAP.
    Please provide information on your timeshare(s) such as weeks of availability, yearly maintenance fees and if your resort can be exchanged via RCI or interval.
    I will wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,Susan
    (620) 322-4097

8. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

There seems to be more of her scams posted on the internet like this one below.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3QbH6t_P4MkJ:https://angrycitizen.com/fake-check/ &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
    She contacted me out of the bleu to buy my Timeshare property , she offered me a price of 17,000.00

$17,000.00Unresolved
    She is telling me that she is disable, hearing impaired and due to a treatment she will have her broker Sam handle the transaction (#407 745-1448). She will mail me a CK for $2900 that I have to split after I deposit in my act with Sam for the Amt of $2400
    I know the scam is going around for long time this is more intresting trying to decive people in a situation