Susan Wasak, timeshare

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From "Susan Wasak
Return-Path: <src@src.com>
Received: from (EHLO vsmtpvtin2.tin.it) (212.216.176.110)
Reply-To: <susanwasak122@gmail.com>
Subject: Time<share for purchase
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015

Is your vacation resort unit timeshare(s) still available for sale? I awaiting your feeback.

J

Jet

Total scam! Don't fall for this. The email will tell you that she is hearing impaired and that her broker will handle the transaction. You will be told that a check is coming for you to cash and send the bulk of it back to her broker.

D

Donna Pearce

More details, please. I've been in e-mail contact with this person, and figured it was too good to be true.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
More details, please. I've been in e-mail contact with this person, and figured it was too good to be true.
We don't have a lot of extra information but this is what she says.

From Susan Wasak
Return-Path: <susanwasak112@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015
Subject: Re: Time<share for purchase

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry regarding your timeshare. Please note that although I am a private buyer, I am interested in purchasing your timeshare because I am about to start a vacation rental company so I need a number of timeshare weeks to be able to commence. I am NOT a broker or a listing company. I hope we can come to an agreement on the sale at a reasonable price ASAP.
Please provide information on your timeshare(s) such as weeks of availability, yearly maintenance fees and if your resort can be exchanged via RCI or interval.
I will wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,Susan
(620) 322-4097

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
There seems to be more of her scams posted on the internet like this one below.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3QbH6t_P4MkJ:https://angrycitizen.com/fake-check/ &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
She contacted me out of the bleu to buy my Timeshare property , she offered me a price of 17,000.00

$17,000.00Unresolved
She is telling me that she is disable, hearing impaired and due to a treatment she will have her broker Sam handle the transaction (#407 745-1448). She will mail me a CK for $2900 that I have to split after I deposit in my act with Sam for the Amt of $2400
I know the scam is going around for long time this is more intresting trying to decive people in a situation