Suvo Sarkar, Emirates NBD Bank

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <suvos1@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic326-39.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.186.62)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017
Reply-To: Suvo sarkar <suvos1@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <553304105.1724173.1492434205983@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Found You

I am contacting you to see if we can make a deal, My names are Suvo sarkar the Chief Executive Director of Emirates NBD Bank.in United Arab Emirate U.A.EI discovered an unclaimed inheritance fund valued US$30M in the bank where I am working in United Arab Emirate U.A.E , Actually I do not have to involve myself officially because of my job and position in the bank, but I know what will be required to release the fund to you as I will present you as next of kin to the inheritance. I know all about the depositor who passed away in an air crash, he deposited the funds without next of kin to the deposit when it was made.

Please get back to indicate your interest so I can give you the full details of the transaction for us to commence immediately. Reply with my private email address: ssuvos01@gmail.com

Best regards,
Suvo Sarkar

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Same format.
Return-Path: <suvosarkar1404@gmail.com>

Reply with my private email address: ssuvos01@gmail.com

Best regards,
Suvo Sarkar

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
USA, Pittsburgh , Grice Chiropractic

Return-Path: support@uoitc.edu.iq
Reply-To: suvosarkarndbbank@gmail.com
Subject: Hello My Friend,
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017

Hello My Friend,

I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Emirate NDB Bank, Dubai, U.A.E. I have a business proposal for you, that concerns your last name and I wish to share with you, You will also benefit from it, Please kindly contact me through my private Email Address so that i can write you more details of the Transaction and i know it will interest you,and it is 100% risk free, I await your Email.

Email: suvosarkarndbbank@gmail.com

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Suvo Sarkar
Executive Vice President &
General Manager, Emirate NDB Bank, Dubai

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <sarkar@eim.ae>
Date: 10 Jun 2017
Subject: 09/06/2017
Reply to: <sarkar.suvo201@yandex.com>

Emirates National Bank of Dubai
Baniyas Square, Deira,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear Valued Customer

I have been mandated to inform you that your inheritance/contract fund with our bank is due for release into your nominated bank account.

The audit report given to us, shows that you have been going through hard times to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advise that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office.

Kindly give us your contact details such as full names, telephone number, address and email contact in order to process and send your funds without further delay.

For and On behalf of:

Jamal Bin Ghalaita
Chief Executive Officer, Emirates Islamic
Emirates NBD (Islamic Bank Department)
Telephone: +971526574638; Fax: +971524883101
Email: jghalaita@emirates.net.ae
========================================================

Yours Faithfully
Suvo Sarkar
Senior Vice, President
ENBD, Islamic Banking Department

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Seychelles, Victoria, Fiber Grid Inc

Return-Path: <sarkar@eim.ae>
Message-ID: <1D5865D2-099A-40C2-8FAE-39AE9F2B7F32@TMA-CHE-K2>
Reply-To: <suvo.sarkar201@yandex.com>
Subject: Dear Customer
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017

Emirates National Bank of Dubai
Baniyas Square, Deira,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear Valued Customer

I have been mandated to inform you that your inheritance/contract fund with our bank is due for release into your nominated bank account.

The audit report given to us, shows that you have been going through hard times to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advise that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office.

Kindly give us your contact details such as full names, telephone number, address and email contact in order to process and send your funds without further delay.

For and On behalf of:
Jamal Bin Ghalaita
Chief Executive Officer, Emirates Islamic
Emirates NBD (Islamic Bank Department)
Telephone: +971526574638; Fax: +971524883101
Email: jghalaita@emirates.net.ae
========================================================

Yours Faithfully
Suvo Sarkar
Senior Vice, President
ENBD, Islamic Banking Department

M

Matze

Sent via Xing:
Begin quote
am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I am a devoted Muslim man, and I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.
My name is Mr. Suvo Sarkar, I am Bank Officer here in Emirates Bank of Dubai NBD. I have a business proposal for you which is in connection with your name and you are going to benefit from this transaction which will be of our interest and benefit to our both families. In 2007 a customer whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin made a fixed deposit for 36 months valued at US$30,000,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director and the maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010. Sadly the customer was among the death victims in September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on business trip.

Since the last quarter of 2010 until today the Board of directors of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as to ascertain if he will roll over the deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think of a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business. Meanwhile directors have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because I know that if they become aware that the customer is late they will take the funds for themselves and therefore am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to your account. I have done enough arrangement inside my bank and i only have to put in your details in to the information network in my bank computers so as for your name to reflect as his next of kin. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. I will send to you, my passport, and other documents related to the transaction as soon as you get back to me showing your interest in these transaction for us to proceed. Bear it in mind that there is no risk in these transaction because this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you against any beach of law.Kindly Open below website to enable you know more about me before replying to my mail or you Contact me on my email address below if you are interested in these deal.

Email: suvosarkar611@gmail.com

Regards and thanks,
Mr. Suvo Sarkar
Managing Director.
Attachments area

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: fernalderon1@hotmail.com
Date: 2017-08-12
Subject: Request for a business partnership

Hello

My name is Suvo Sarkar, the Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management at Emirates NBD. Kindly permit me as I want to solicit your confidence in an important and confidential business transaction which I believe it will benefit both of us after completion; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I am contacting you because I want to present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client who happens to share the same last names with you. Being his bank account manager, I have been mandated by the bank to present his next of kin or any of his relatives who would claim his inheritance worth of Thirty million United State Dollar ($30 million). I seek your permission to present you as his only known relative and next of kin so the proceeds can come to you, while we share between us 50/50 of the inheritance fund. Or use the sum on joint venture business/project in your Country

Kindly reply through my private email address below for more details, I will give you more details upon your affirmative response.

Regards,
Suvo Sarkar
E-mail:- suv.sarkar@accountant.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <barbbosko@gmail.com>
Reply-To: suv.sarkar@accountant.com

Suvo Sarkar
E-mail:- suv.sarkar@accountant.com

J

Juliassss

También recibí el correo diciendo que tenía una propuesta para mi por mi apellido.

Greetings to you.

In 2005, one Mr. Din Siafas an Emirate Citizen, made a fixed deposit for 132 calendar months, valued at US$8,400,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th May, 2016.
Sadly Mr. Din Siafas was among the dead victims in the May 27th, 2006 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 4,500 people dead while he was there on business trip. Since the last quarter of 2016 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as to ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business. Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Din Siafas is dead, they will take the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same last name, so that my bank's headquarter will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement, I will have to input your details into the bank's database so it will reflect you as his next of kin.
If you agree with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Anticipating your soonest response to my message.

Thanks.
Mr. Suvo Sarkar
(Retail Banking and Wealth Management)
Emirates NBD Bank.

Return-Path: <ducman@ckcauto.com>
Received: from (EHLO seamless.hostnac.com) (199.189.253.2)
Subject: ATTENTION
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018
Reply-To: official.suvosarkar1@gmail.com

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Email Service Provider, I urge you to treat it genuinely

Greetings from the United Arab Emirates to you My Dear friend,

How are you doing today hope I met you in good health?

I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Emirate NBD Dubai. I have a business matter of great importance proposal worth of $40,000,000.00 (Forty Million United State Dollars) for you that has to do with your name.

Contact me on my personal email (official.suvosarkar1@gmail.com) for details.

Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your prompt response.

Regards
Suvo Sarkar
Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Emirate NBD

The intended recipient of this email is josef1011duk@yahoo.com. Kindly disregard if this is not your email

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <maikbaru1@evententries.com>
Received: from mail.evententries.com (evententries.com. [64.38.11.226])
Reply-To: <susanhannahwyatt001@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Susan Hannah Wyatt" <maikbaru1@evententries.com>
Subject: Anticipating your communication .
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018

Hello Dearest,

I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I have been in search of someone with this last name, so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from.

One Late Peter, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2015. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have a!
ny Heir, they will take the funds

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal emails address: (suvosarkarndbbank01@gmail.com)

Anticipating your communication .

Regards,
Suvo Sarkar
Executive Vice President & General Manager
Emirate NDB Bank, Dubai.