Svetlana

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Wonderwoman, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Received: from [192.168.0.2]
    ISP Private IP Address Lan.
    (serebrowasvetlana@68.191.100.102 with plain)
    City Athens
    State or Region Georgia
    ISP Charter Communications.
    Domain CHARTER.COM
    From: [serebrowasvetlana@yahoo.com] (serebrowasvetlana@yahoo.com)
    Sent: Mon 2/07/11 2:44 PM

Hello. My name is Svetlana.

Perhaps you wonder about where I got your email address. I'll tell you. A week ago I checked in on the dating site. Yesterday I received a letter from the administration site.

The letter was addressed to your e-mail. Also, there was written that we're ideally suited to each other.

I was surprised. But I decided to still see your profile. She is very nice to me. I decided to write to you. I hope that you will not mind.

Let me tell you about myself. I am a simple Russian girl. Lived and grew up in Kansk. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I want to love and be loved. Maybe our communication with you will lead to something more serious. In the meantime, suggest to write to each other the spirit of friendship. And time will tell.

If I'm interested in you, then write to me at my email address:

[serebrowasvetlana@yahoo.com]

2. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Picture used by this scammer:

Hello,
    I'll tell you more about me.

P.S. I send you my picture. You can see me.

Svetlana.

Svetalan23.jpg

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Svetlana
    Return-Path: <jawe1@arcor.de>
    Received: from 95.226.13.66, Italy. Roma, Telecom Italia S.p.a.
    Reply-To: "Svetlana" <svetlanaelegantlady@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Hi!!!
    Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013

Hello!
    My name is Svetlana
    I'm romantic woman, also I am very single.
    I have seen your structure, have decided to write to you.
    I very much like to travel, get acquainted with new people.
    You not against dialogue???
    Mine Email: [svetlanaelegantlady@yahoo.com]
    With impatience I shall wait for your letter.
    Yours Svetlana

4. amersry69

amersry69 New Member

I have gotten the same emails from another girl Svetlana.
    Yes, starts out with hello, then it becomes personal, then I respond not inte3rested, and they she appears materialistic in her pictures, that this is a scam, then she asks for money, and says she will be flying her soon, but needs help with her VISA. AN low and behold, it is $240 US, like most people in here that have reported this email.

and where the emails are coming from. svetlanakorsun1986@gmail.com via sibtown.com.

Now, from what I gather, sibtown is comeing out of Florida. Can someone verify?

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

6. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

sibtown.com The server seems to be in Germany, domain registered 2013-11-09 (1 year ago) but I am pretty sure the scammer is messing about with the location trying to hide it and is more than likely in Russia.

More information :
    : Domain Name: Domain Name: SIBTOWN.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 111738
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ukrnames.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
    Updated Date: 09-Nov-2013
    Creation Date: 09-Nov-2013
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 09-Nov-2014
    Registrar: Center of Ukrainian Internet Names (UKRNAMES)
    Registrar IANA ID: 1436
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@ukrnames.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.443604310
    Reseller: GoodNet Ukraine (goodnet.com.ua, +380 (63) 2945505)
    Domain Status: ok
    Registry Registrant ID: UANS-00000803635
    Registrant Name: Ivan Ivanov
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: Mira 117
    Registrant City: Joshkar-Ola
    Registrant State/Province:
    Registrant Postal Code: 442038
    Registrant Country: RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Registrant Phone: +380.646134596
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: lordb32@yahoo.com

7. don mcintyre

don mcintyre Guest

Now, from what I gather, sibtown is comeing out of Florida. Can someone verify?[/QUOTE]

hi i have been getting emails from Svetlana<svetlanakurmazova1986@gmail.com> i checked the ip address and i get
    desk142.sibtown.com
    ,null
    [​IMG] United Kingdom

8. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From Svetlana
    Return-Path: <substantizew@whippedn.facebookmessage.biz>
    Received: from (HELO whippedn.facebookmessage.biz) (179.29.114.157)
    Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015
    From: Svetlana <substantizew@whippedn.facebookmessage.biz>
    Reply-To: Svetlana <sweelodert@infoomail.com>
    Subject: How is it going?

Good eveninggg

When it's raining, I love nothing more than to open the windows, throw on a blanket, and curl up with a good book. Trying new things. Long walks...I like to read self-help books that encourage a good. I would love to travel more than I do now either short weekend trips or a nice vacation.

Most of all I want A MAN!!.. I know there is one of yahll out there that can do this for me... and I would be especially greatful.. And in return I am loyal and trustworthy... I believe in relationships and helping them work... All I can do is wait and keep looking for you...
    I will finish here...but any other questions, feel free to email. Thanks!

Svetlana

9. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Another Svetlana.

From: 27.2.127.43, [​IMG] Viet Nam, Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tourist Cable Television
    From "Svetlana"
    Return-Path: <info@dmclane.com>
    Subject: How do you feel today? I wish that you have the most wonderful day of your life today.
    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016

Hello foreigner,

How do you feel today? I wish that you have the most wonderful day of your life today.

I am Svetlana, an elegant and educated girl from Russia. I am a middle-class girl who works as a doctor in one of the pediatric hospitals of Moscow. You may be surprised when I say that a Doctor is from middle class society. Yes doctors may not be that rich in Russia when compared to the US or Western Europe, but we live a decent life and you may say we belong to upper middle class.

Well I like to be straight-forward in life and so I want to tell you that I am in search of my life partner from among foreigners or westerners as I am deeply fascinated by foreign countries, their culture and languages.

I am in search of a decent and straight-forward gentleman who is fed up of life without a suitable life partner and is bored of solitude just like me then you should surely join this website where you can find me and thousands of like-minded women form Russia and Eastern Europe!!!

Why waste your time further? Click here datestars.ru and change your life forever!!!

10. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From: 115.74.197.11, [​IMG] Viet Nam, Thu Dau, Mot Xdsl Services Of Hcm
    From "Svetlana"
    Return-Path: <info@cesar.co.uk>
    Subject: How do you feel today? I wish that you have the most wonderful day of your life today.
    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016

Hello foreigner,

How do you feel today? I wish that you have the most wonderful day of your life today.

I am Svetlana, an elegant and educated girl from Russia. I am a middle-class girl who works as a doctor in one of the pediatric hospitals of Moscow. You may be surprised when I say that a Doctor is from middle class society. Yes doctors may not be that rich in Russia when compared to the US or Western Europe, but we live a decent life and you may say we belong to upper middle class.

Well I like to be straight-forward in life and so I want to tell you that I am in search of my life partner from among foreigners or westerners as I am deeply fascinated by foreign countries, their culture and languages.

I am in search of a decent and straight-forward gentleman who is fed up of life without a suitable life partner and is bored of solitude just like me then you should surely join this website where you can find me and thousands of like-minded women form Russia and Eastern Europe!!!

Why waste your time further? Click here datestars. ru and change your life forever!!!

11. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 14.162.8.1, [​IMG] Viet Nam, Vietnam Post And Telecom Corporation
    From Svetlana
    Return-Path: <svetlana972@static.vnpt.vn>
    Subject: hi
    Message-Id: <20170414195355.AF529BFD581@mx0.static.vnpt.vn>
    Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017

Hello foreigner,

I am Svetlana, an elegant and educated girl from Russia. I am a middle-class girl who works as a doctor in one of the pediatric hospitals of Moscow.
    You may be surprised when I say that a Doctor is from middle class society.
    Yes doctors may not be that rich in Russia when compared to the US or Western Europe,
    but we live a decent life and you may say we belong to upper middle class.

Well I like to be straight-forward in life and so I want to tell you that I am in search of my life partner from among foreigners or westerners as
    I am deeply fascinated by foreign countries, their culture and languages.
    I am in search of a decent and straight-forward gentleman who is fed up of life without a suitable life partner and is bored of solitude just like me
    then you should surely join this website where you can find me and thousands of like-minded women form Russia and Eastern Europe!!!

12. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From: 41.60.170.189, [​IMG] Zambia, Lusaka, Liquid Telecommunications Operations Limited
    Return-Path: info@magnet.br
    To: info@MAGNET.br
    Subject: I am Svetlana, an elegant and educated girl from Russia.
    Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017

Hello foreigner,
    Why waste your time further? Click here and change your life forever!!!

13. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <apache@vulcan.fastwebhosting.net>
    Subject: hello
    Reply-To: pastar@gmail-mail.com
    Message-Id: <20170811060353.346661E251F5@vulcan.fastwebhosting.net>
    Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017

Hi ! My name is Svetlana, 26 years old and I am from Russia. I am 1.68 tall, weight is 53 kg.I’m open, honest, faithfull, caring, a tad old fashioned person. Love travelling, love getting out and doing things over weekends. Love outdoors, swimming, playing sports.I'm very interersting person and would appreciate a partner with whoom I can share life experiences. I'm down to earth and I can enjoy the simple things in life. I'm spontaneous but responsible; honest and straightforward but considerate. Now is time to share my life with that someone special. I just need the right guy to fill my life. Someone who is serious in his intentions to create a family and live happy.Easy going. Fun loving. Enjoy Outdoors. Gentleman. Ethical. Moral. Enjoys an occasional outdoor festival. Easy to talk to, good listener. Spontaneous. Adventurous. Confident.A genuine person with no false pretences...So, let's become good friends for the beginning and we will see where it can lead us to;-) Svetlana

Svetlana 10.jpg