T. K. Acharya, UCO Bank, Hong Kong

#1
Return-Path: <ucohk_cm@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM04-BN3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.46.217)
From: Chief Manager <ucohk_cm@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Important, please!
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018

Hello again,

I hope you are having a good day and thank you for your response. I will come again with my message which I thought you received and ignored. Again, I found your email in our email data list but not sure if you are one of our customers. I went ahead to do a little research by your email and so far, I think you are capable of handling my proposal. I am contacting you for a transaction that will be of big financial benefit to both you and I. If interested, pls respond. This is real and you may look my office email / ucohk_cm@hotmail.com, up in google to confirm that I am who I say I am. You can send me an email there if you want but I could not have sent this message using my office email.

I will head straight to the point in an elaborate but precise manner. I am the chief manager of the UCO bank, Hong Kong, Queens road branch and I have been the personal account officer to a woman whose name will remain undisclosed for now. She is a member of the Russian federation council from Crimea who is being prosecuted and now to be put on the sanction list of Hong Kong / China just as already being done by US and Canada with all her assets frozen.

I hereby seek someone who is in no way related or connected to her to have her deposit with us untraceably transferred between now and the next 20 days as once HK places its sanction on her. If that is done, her deposit with us will be frozen and confiscated. I want you to be rest assured that this is a secured and protected business deal that will have all links of the fund being directed to you broken and therefore will bring no troubles to you.

It has being critically reasoned and planned out by me and there is absolutely no reason to worry. What we should be worried about is the level of secrecy which must be adhered to the deal. Before I proceed, I beseech your benevolence, already having knowledge of this transaction not to put me into any trouble. Please, if for any reason you are not interested in this deal, completely destroy this email and do not bring it to the notice anyone. Help keep it a secret at least for the next 20 days, if not forever. Just keep that spirit of helping someone somewhere and as in this case by doing nothing at all.

The deposit amount is $16.5 million and my intention by the wish of the deposit owner is to secretly and safely have the money moved out of Hong Kong. The proposition is that, you partner with me in providing or setting up an offshore account with a United Kingdom, treasury bank that I have found. I have confirmed their services and to the best of my knowledge is 'prefect' for the security of this deal, the deposit owner and I. It is best for reasons being that it;

- offers confidential vip offshore account types with a reduced CDD with provisional requirement of a bankers reference which is best for this deal. I will act through my bank as the account referee.
- enables transfer of funds as from 24 hours after an initial deposit of funds.

All you need to do is to, open an offshore deposit accounts with them. I will have the deposit wired into it in 2 tranches. Once the total amount of $16.5 million is available in the account you shall then transact on the account after 2 days. Then you shall, transfer my share(20%) to me and take yours(10%) out and transfer the remaining (70%) to an account which will I will provide on behalf of the deposit owner. If you do not understand this well enough, please ask me.

For your part in the deal, you shall get 10% of the total sum as she is willing to let go of 30% of the fund. This is important and very urgent. You have absolutely nothing to loose but everything to gain. Of course you know how much 10% of the money is. I do not know if you are rich and such amount is a meager amount to you but I believe to anyone and everyone about 10% of this money is a large sum of money. The 20% which shall be mine is so much money to me and thus makes this a life-time opportunity for me. Foremost,

1. I want to be assured that you will be honest enough to do as I wish, instruct and advice. If anything goes wrong, I know what to do.

2. I want to be assured that you will not contact my bank to leak this deal. I WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE, if that happens.

I earnestly wait to hear from you.

Regards,
T. K. Acharya
 
#2
From: 89.36.220.89, United Kingdom, Slough, Aruba S.p.A.
Subject: Please, important
From: "Tridip Acharya" <admin@beacno.ga>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018
Reply-To: acharyatridip@outlook.com

Hello, I am T. K Acharya and I am the chief manager of the UCO bank, Hong Kong, I have a business proposal for you, confirm that this email got to you to enable me give you more details on this. Looking forward to reading your email. T. K Acharya.
 

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
#3
Return-Path: <acharyatridipp@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO new.fau.unlp.edu.ar) (163.10.28.130)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018
From: Tridip Acharya <acharyatridipp@outlook.com>
Subject: Important, please!
Organization: Tridip Acharya
Reply-To: acharyatridip2@outlook.com
Mail-Reply-To: acharyatridip2@outlook.com

Hello,

Did you receive my previous email?

Pls inform.

Best regards,
Tridip Acharya
 
#4
Return-Path: <acharyatridip2@outlook.com>
From: "T. K Acharya" <acharyatridip2@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Important, please!

Hello again,

Greetings from Hong Kong. I hope you are well and thank you for your response. I will come again with my message which I thought you received and ignored. Again, I found your email in our email data list but not sure if you are one of our customers. I went ahead to do a little research by your email and so far, I think you are capable of handling my proposal. I am contacting you for a transaction that will be of big financial benefit to both you and I. If interested, pls respond. This is real and you may look my office email / ucohk@netvigator.com, up in google to confirm that I am who I say I am. You can send me an email there if you want but I could not have sent this message using my office email.

I will head straight to the point in an elaborate but precise manner. I am the chief manager of the UCO bank, Hong Kong, Queens road branch and I have been the personal account officer to a woman whose name will remain undisclosed for now. She is a member of the Russian federation council from Crimea who is being prosecuted and now to be put on the sanction list of Hong Kong / China just as already being done by US and Canada with all her assets frozen.

I seek someone who is in no way related or connected to her to have her deposit with us untraceably transferred between now and the next 20 days as once HK places its sanction on her. If that is done, her deposit with us will be frozen and confiscated. I want you to be rest assured that this is a secured and protected business deal that will have all links of the fund being directed to you broken and therefore will bring no troubles to you.

It has been very well reasoned and planned out by me and there is absolutely no reason to worry. What we should be worried about is the level of secrecy which must be adhered to the deal. Before I proceed, I beseech your benevolence, already having knowledge of this transaction not to put me into any trouble. Please, if for any reason you are not interested in this deal, completely destroy this email and do not bring it to the notice anyone. Help keep it a secret at least for the next 20 days, if not forever. Just keep that spirit of helping someone somewhere and as in this case by doing nothing at all.

The deposit amount is $16.5 million and my intention by the wish of the deposit owner is to secretly and safely have the money moved out of Hong Kong. The proposition is that, you partner with me in providing or setting up an offshore account with a United Kingdom, treasury bank that I have found. I have confirmed their services and to the best of my knowledge is 'prefect' for the security of this deal, the deposit owner and I. It is best for reasons being that it;

- offers confidential vip offshore account types with a reduced CDD with provisional requirement of a bankers reference which is best for this deal. I will act through my bank as the account referee.

- enables transfer of funds as from 24 hours after an initial deposit of funds.

All you need to do is to, open an offshore deposit accounts with them. I will have the deposit wired into it in 2 tranches. Once the total amount of $16.5 million is available in the account you shall then transact on the account after 2 days. Then you shall, transfer my share(20%) to me and take yours(10%) out and transfer the remaining (70%) to an account which will I will provide on behalf of the deposit owner. If you do not understand this well enough, please ask me.

For your part in the deal, you shall get 10% of the total sum as she is willing to let go of 30% of the fund. This is important and very urgent. You have absolutely nothing to loose but everything to gain. Of course you know how much 10% of the money is. I do not know if you are rich and such amount is a meager amount to you but I believe to anyone and everyone about 10% of this money is a large sum of money. The 20% which shall be mine is so much money to me and thus makes this a life-time opportunity for me. Foremost,

1. I want to be assured that you will be honest enough to do as I wish, instruct and advice. If anything goes wrong, I know what to do.
2. I want to be assured that you will not contact my bank to leak this deal. It will be trouble for me, if that happens.

Pl reply at the earliest possible.

Regards,
Tridip Acharya