Tatsa Fabrice, Bamenda, Cameroon

We all felt outrage regarding this young victim better than I could, perhaps because my temper is getting the best of me. I was aware that scammer gang collaborate with each other and expected some disgusting stuff when we first checked out this young victim's profile and messages, but it still shook me when I saw these vultures including Serge Christian Abomo's bovine ex-girlfriend Fese Ndumbe co-ordinate this fake suicide attempt. It was clearly based on what these scumbags perceived from this innocent young victim based on previous correspondence with Abomo. It revealed that she was honest, caring and sympathetic so this fake suicide scheme was meant to cause her feelings of guilt thereby preventing her from leaving him.

And destroying this innocent young girl in order to scam her and get entry into the United States for Abomo with a plan to have other member of this criminal gang follow. It's enough to make you physically ill so don't ever wonder why we are so determined to expose these human garbage for what they are. And as Dodobird and Smith stated, it's far from over, and anyone of these thieves who decide to come here and claim innocence will come out the worse for it. That's a promise. Good luck Serge Christian in reaching the USA, you and your buddies can forget that dream.

It's not about race, it never was, it's about greed and nothing else. Greed from the scammers, and greed from the cattle that lives off these scammers, be it friends, family or girlfriends, they are all the same. The fact this young victim is of Cameroonian decent didn't matter one bit to Abomo, his buddies and that cow Fesse Ndumbe. Regardless of what these thieves claim, it's ALL about greed.

Oh...and welcome to AFI Tatsa Fabrice. This place is like hell for you thieves, once here, it's for eternity so you may as well get used to it.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
He's around AFI in several places. This is the little ....yahoo-yahoo boy. Just another Cameroon lad who probably believed whatever his oga told him.

Tatsa Fabrice.jpg

Quark

Staff member
Yep. Famous.

Sex: Male
Birthday: January 20
Parents: ANNA
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Friendship
A Relationship
Current City: Bamenda, Cameroon
Hometown: Bamenda, Cameroon
Political Views: FUCK THAT
Religious Views: Christian - Catholic
Bio LOVE TO GIVE PEOPLE GUD ADVICES AND SEE THEM SUCEED
Favorite Quotations Tomorrow will be better,na last time be time.i lyk gurls (and goats) them with big ass,that gurl sweet.who give me that gurl.
Work and Education
High School
* goverment technical college
Contact Info
Email: [brice2400@yahoo.com]
Mobile Number: 0023775931851
Address: Bamenda, Cameroon

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. I guess that is something else that the oga's forget to tell the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Some of the scammers come out of prison with a different point of view and never look at a bar of soap the same way again. :rolleyes:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
One of his scam formats.

INTERNET CRIME AND SCAMS
MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK AND PETS
FBI POLICE DEPARTMENT
P.O BOX 569
DOUALA
CAMEROON
TEL 00237 9689 43 87
FAX:00237 3336 11 35

DEAR MR/MS....

DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO TATSA FABRICE OR ANYONE FROM CAMEROON .IF YOU DO, IT MEANS YOU ARE HIS PARTNER AND YOU WILL BE MUCH MORE IMPLICATED.WE HAVE ALL YOU ADDRESS DETAILS,PHONE NUMBER AND CAN GET YOU ANYTIME.

THIS IS THE FBI POLICE POLICE CAMEROON.

AFTER HAVING INVESTIGATED THE INFORMATIONS GIVING TO US BY OUR SECRET AGENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, WE HAVE FOUND WITH ALL PROVE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME ILLEGAL DEALING IN EXPORTING OUR ENDANGERED SPECIE THUS REDUCING OUR WILDLIFE OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY GOVERNMENT APPROVAL WITH ONE MR TATSA LAPA FABRICE A WHITE CANADIAN,FROM BRITAIN WHO JUST ENTERED THE COUNTRY (CAMEROON)YESTERDAY WITH INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER AQ/021Q1547889.

WE HAVE BEEN DOING OUR BEST TO STOP ALL THE SCAMS AND INTERNET CRIMES BUT WE JUST CAN GET ALL OF THEM,BUT WE PROMISE TO DO SO IF THOSE INVOLVED ARE WILLING TO COOPERATE WITH US.

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE MAILS WE TRACKED DURING THIS TRANSACTION,WE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOU MAY BE INNOCENT,BUT THE ONLY WAY YOU PROVE THAT IS BY COMPLYING WITH US.

YOU HAVE 48HOURS TO GET BACK TO US,OR CALL.FAILURE TO DO SO,WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE HIS PARTNER,WHEN WE FIND OUT THAT,WE WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO FORWARD THE FILE CASE TO OUR EMBASSY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM WERE THEY WILL CONTACT THE LOCAL OR FEDERAL POLICE OF YOUR DISTRICT.CALL US USING OUR ABOVE NUMBERS,YOU HAVE SOME QUESTION TO ANSWER.

REMEMBER WE HAVE ALL PROVE THROUGH YOUR PARTNER IN THIS DEAL;S, EMAILS ..ETC

DON'T YOU EMAIL OR TELL HIM,THE POLICE IS INVOLVED.HE MIGHT GET AWAY AND YOU WILL GO DAWN FOR IF YOU ARE INNOCENT.

THANKS
DIRECTOR
LIVESTOCK AND PETS
FBI POLICE
CAMEROON
SCOOT HANS