Terry Edetanlen Wari, Nigeria

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
His scamming activities probably help fund the MEND terrorist group. Anyone working with Jerry Orogun is probably doing that.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Birthday: Feb. 22
Married: Yes... (seriously? Women go for the yahoo boi type???)
Email: [terry_martins99@yahoo.com]
Education: Ambrose Alli University '06
University Sec School '98
Federal Government College Ibillo
High School: Imperial College '99

THIS IS UNJUST BECAUSE HE IS A FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE YOU LINK UP AS SCAM DOES THAT MAKE HIM A SCAM THIS IS VERY BAD MAYBE HE MADE HIS MONEY AND SHOWS IT OFF, WELL WE NEVER KNOW BUT I DO NOT SEE WHY BEEN A FRIEND OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A BAD PAST MAKE HIM A BAD GUY

This Kid has got nothing to do with Jerry I was ripped off by Jerry and not this Kid in all the correspondence there is no where he is referred to Jerry is the big Thief he stole from me and I will do whatever it takes to get him doen

basenji

Administrator
Staff member
So basically, Olga, you're pro-Terry and anti-Jerry, is that correct? And in spite of the US proxy server, your first post screams Nigeria, all caps and everything.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Olga, I'm not sure you're clued in to what we call "facts" around here. Maybe you did lose money to Jerry. Maybe Terry doesn't have any of your money. That doesn't mean Terry isn't a scammer. You want to defend Terry? Let's see some facts.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member