Thank you Yahoo!

Discussion in 'Thank You!' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jun 22, 2013.

1. xmanhere

xmanhere Ninja

yahoo mail not working getting slow connection message

yahoo mail not working getting this from login

slow connection

Loading Yahoo! Mail...

It appears that Yahoo! Mail is loading more slowly than usual. For faster performance, you may switch to basic Mail view, which disables extra features like Yahoo! Messenger and rich text.

You'll return to regular Yahoo! Mail next time you sign in on a faster connection. You can also change back by selecting "Show Full Features" under the Help menu.
    Switch to Basic Mail Continue

while ping connect test to login is

reply from 68.142.240.31 bytes =32 time =22ms TTL=52

Packets sent =4 Recieved = 4 lost =0 (o% loss)
    Approximate round trip times in milli- seconds:
    minimum = 6ms, Maximum = 22ms, Average = 15 ms

make no sense why yahoo mail saying slow connection

2. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

It doesn't matter what their new logo is, it doesn't matter what browser you use- it SUCKS.

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

I can't find anything that has improved this. It's just a disaster.

4. Why do they have to make it a 2-step process to find the headers? It won't load the header half the time. :mad:

5. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Crap. Now they changed it AGAIN! I can't even find the headers now! :mad::mad:

6. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Okay, I found it now. At the bottom left of the email it says Reply, Reply All or Forward | More. You have to click "More" to get a menu to find the headers.

Even Microsoft wouldn't be this stupid would they?

7. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

That is just ugly. It won't even open the mail. :(

8. Kat

STOP! STOP! STOP!

Just leave the damn thing alone. You can't make it better. Now they've screwed up the French yahoo email.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Yeah thanks. I really need that. :rolleyes:

10. xmanhere

xmanhere Ninja

Thanks Yahoo

Yahoo Mail has become very very slow and very very hard to use ,half the link do not work and can not get the header info or even half of my email to open either, Composing and sending email well that a whole other matter and issue, wonder if I can even send a email using my yahoo account now that it is so slow and hard to use even for something as simple as reading a email half to click and reclick again and again and hope it does not give me a white screen when opening mail to read.Who of though something a simple as just reading an email would be so hard to do but Yahoo has found a way to make that a job in itself just to do the simple act of reading an email. Thanks Yahoo for making it very time consuming just open and read a simple email. :mad:

11. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

I keep on getting asked if I would like to go back to an older version due to slow connectivity, yes please!!! It's that slow the clicky button to revert to an older version won't even work!

If it ain't broke, don't try fixing it Yahoo, you messed up big time!

12. Great. So when a scammer sends me a document now my options are to save it on my computer (yeah I really want to delete that later) or download it with Dropbox which never works. What incompetent fool came up with this idea? :mad:

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Son of a glitch!

14. Kat

Now they've screwed up language encoding so you can't reset it to something you can actually read. :mad:

15. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Looks like Yahoo want to blame the browsers now for their SEVERAL failed attemtps!

Yahoo recommends you upgrade your browser to enjoy all the features in the new Yahoo Mail

Firefox Optimized for Yahoo - Upgrade

Safari Latest Version - Upgrade

Continue without upgrading. YES!

16. Kat

Aaaahhhh! I can't read my email but they have an animated avatar. :mad:

17. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Maybe yahoo hired Nigerians to fix their mail?

18. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

It does not work with Chrome. One cannot reset the language fonts in Chrome.

19. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

This was a real stroke of genius. :rolleyes:

20. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

I think we should say something nice about new yahoo mail so let's say, it could be much worse.