The Illuminati (brothers)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jessica, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

I'm tired of these guys hijacking my thread.

2. John Oi

John Oi Guest

GOOD NEWS!!!

Are you a business man?
    Business woman ?
    Artist?
    Politicians?
    Student?

Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.

you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.

It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church,so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams.

We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing.

Magic Rings on sale !!!

Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati if you are interested kindly fill the form below to the below email address.

(illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com).

Full name……….
    Country……….
    State of origin……….
    Date of birth……….
    Sex……….
    Address……….
    Phone……….
    Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

Call Agent Andy.
    +2348177432745.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

I suppose it is too much of a temptation for a Nigerian scammer (41.220.69.40, Lagos, Vms) to resist posting here.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

I want a magic ring....:(

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

I hear Sauron is having a special this week.

6. johnmarkg

johnmarkg Guest

(JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI)
    I AM JOHN, THIS IS MY PROMISE TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI TO BROADCAST THEIR GOOD NAME ALL OVER THE EARTH AND THIS MY TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY. FOR SOME YEARS I HAVE WANTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI TO BECOME RICH BECAUSE BEFOR I WAS VERY VERY POOR AND I WAS ALMOST FRUSTRATED AND BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTARS (419) ABOUT FIVE CONCECUTIVE TIMES AND I ALMOST LOST HOPE IN JOINNING THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI THE LAST STEP I TOOK WAS THE ADVERT I SAW CONCERNING AGENT MARCUS I COLLECTED THE NUMBER AND I CALLED HIM BY FAITH AND HE TOLD ME I WILL ONLY GO THROUGH ONE STEP BEFORE THE INNITIATION, WITH FAITH I DID. MY DEAR FRIENDS AFTER THE INNITIATION I WAS GIVEN THE CASH THEY WROTE ON THE ADVERT, EVER SINCE THEN I AM NOW IN EUROPE STUDYING IN ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY AND I AM ALSO RECEIVING $500,000,00 EVERY WEEK . MY GOOD FRIENDS THIS IS REALL, IF YOU TOO WANT TO BENEFIT ALL THESE CONTACT AGENT MARK ON +2349039573614 OR EMAIL: ILLUMINATIWORLDOFPOSSIBILITIES@GMAIL.COM. NOW I HAVE FULFILM MY PROMISE TO TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT THE GREAT AGENT MARCUS OF THE ILLUMINATI HE IS REAL. CALL HIM NOW ON +2349039573614

7. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

There's something about AFI that just attracts Nigerian yahoo boys.

People, please keep your money and do not feed this troll. Do not call him, do not email him.

8. mr gul

mr gul Guest

Do you desire Fame , Power, Riches,
    Recognition and Good Position ?
    Then you can make all your desires come to
    pass , contact us on this email to day at (mrgul35@gmail.com) or call us with this number today [+23408141690678] for you to join the great illuminati to be rich and famous today and to get all you need in life and to well know in the country today

9. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

What is it with these damn people? Is this some kind of multi-level marketing scam? And why does a Nigerian need to use a UK proxy?

10. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Kind of a strange place, John, to spread the good name of whatever you represent, except your incompetence, of course. :rolleyes:

11. Are you not tired of poverty?Why your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and have famous. Come and join the brotherhood member today now. Once you join us, weare going to buy you one dapples in any country you wish to stay with a new car and you will also be receiving $250,000 dollars per week.. We are going to turn your life with different kind of things you wish in your life. Do you want to promote your business? We can help you by bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a musician? did you want to be at the top in the world, like LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z, SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the brotherhood, Email us now: illuminatitemplespellhome@gmail.com
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  12. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

I went to a Sean Paul concert once, but I wouldn't say he came across as particularly illuminated.

13. Welson Scott

Welson Scott Guest

Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI

14. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for your post Welson Scott, yahoo boy from Nigeria. Tell me, why do the scamming Nigerian's always use the surname Scott?

15. Central Scrutinizer

Yeah, usually they use Kingsley.

16. Welson Scott

Welson Scott Guest

Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  17. Central Scrutinizer

Thanks Welson. We heard you the first time.

18. Illumunati

Illumunati Guest

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. if you are interested, kindly Email: illimunaticult@gmail.com or call +2348166255705 for you to be rich and famous today.

19. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Multi level marketing. ;)

20. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

I guess I'm not enlightened enough to understand that phrase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.