The Illuminati (brothers)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jessica, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO NAM01-BN3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.33.208)
    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016
    Subject: I thought you might be interested in this link

Hello!

My Name is Rick Williams, I am 46 years old, I came from Austria but Live in Russia, Am married with 2 Beautiful Daughters and a Son, I was a poor man some years back but Thanks to Gavin Scott who introduced me into the Great Illuminati Brotherhood. Do you want to be a Member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood or Are you in need of Help in any Area in your Life such as;

-FAME:
    -POWER:
    -SAFETY:
    -WEALTH:
    -PROMOTION:
    -PROTECTION:
    -FINANCIALLY:
    -VISA APPROVAL:
    -FAMILY PROBLEM:
    -POLITICAL POWER:

Or Any Situation you Have Found Yourself get Connected Like me Today so that you can as well Live a Good Life. Mr Gavin Email is gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com
    He and the Illuminati he Represent are so Helpful.

Thank You!!

Click here to read the article.

If you have trouble viewing the link, copy and paste the following link into your browser:

http://www.protiviti.com/en-UK/Pages/Financial-Services-Ind.aspx

For more information on Protiviti, visit www.protiviti.com.

Take a look around.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 204.75.127.139, USA, California, Robert Half International
    Return-Path: gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com
    Subject: I thought you might be interested in this link
    Date: 2016-08-11
    Reply to: gavinscottrealilluminati@gmail.com

same email text as above

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Subject: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message.
    Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be serious * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they say and HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * The lord father of all Illuminati has create the easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the lord father and his representative after registrations is completed by you, what you need to do to become a full member of the great Illuminati is just for you to get the membership form and get some items for sacrifice but human life is not needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty, hardness, frustration and fear away from your life now join the Illuminati brotherhood within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI, your wealth, riches and fame shall be size by the lord father of all the illuminati * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested Email these address :Smithderison@gmail.com Or call me on my private phone number +2348132571730 and realize your dreams come through.
    WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be serious * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they say and HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * The lord father of all Illuminati has create the easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the lord father and his representative after registrations is completed by you, what you need to do to become a full member of the great Illuminati is just for you to get the membership form and get some items for sacrifice but human life is not needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty, hardness, frustration and fear away from your life now join the Illuminati brotherhood within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night. * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI, your wealth, riches and fame shall be size by the lord father of all the illuminati * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested Email these address : Smithderison@gmail.com Or call me on my private phone number +2348132571730 and realize your dreams come through.

4. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately, new member Mark Thompsom never got around to posting this himself, because he's now a bad member.

My people i bring to you good news, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood have been made very easy. sometime ago i was just eager to become a member, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent Thompson linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood. so i decided to contact Mr Thompson who gave me the right link to become a member. i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent Thompson. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than Mr Thompson. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams.contact agent Thompson on the illuminati email: devilchurchofilluminati@gmail.com or his phone number +2347056024545 or you call us on our USA Number +19033853261 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your life.

Central Scrutinizer likes this.
  5. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: princeilluminatibrotherhood@gmail.com
    Subject: want to join the brotherhood
    Date: 2016-12-05
    Reply to: princeilluminatibrotherhood@gmail.com

Join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once you join the brother hood you will be given thirty Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $700,000,00USD every month. join today and become richer and famous?you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood? and you have to pay for the things for the things used on the initiated day.

Full name???.
    Country???.
    State of origin???.
    Date of birth???.
    Sex???.
    Address???.
    Phone???.
    Email address???.

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple, am a illuminati member and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to five years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati make your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits you can contact in our email for the benefits of the great illuminati

princeilluminatibrotherhood@gmail.com

6. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: illuminatigateway666@hotmail.com
    Subject: THE ILLUMINATI
    Date: 2016-12-27
    Reply to: illuminatigateway666@hotmail.com

JOIN the great ILLUMINATI FRATERNITY online today, Are you a business Man, politician, musicaian, doctor, footballer student (etc) and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in the world and also get sum of 200,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also get 1,000,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been given money to start up a business of your choice... If you are interested, fill the following information

Full name.............................
    Country.................................
    State of origin........................
    Date of birth..........................
    occupation.............................
    Sex.......................................
    Address.................................
    Phone....................................
    Email address..........................
    Your wish...............................

Attach Scan I'd card,passport or driver license containing your full details in which we are to use in creating your ILLUMINATI membership form, Tell us little about your self. note: they is no blood sacrifice or dirty games played in this family,our aim is to enhance human life in order for them to be able to live a perfect life they deserve. if you aint serious in being a member please dont reply,only interested personels are wanted.

7. unitepeter

unitepeter Guest

Hello viewers, it is unfortunate that our secret fraternity have become what most people now use as there aim of getting money, I would say sorry to those who have falling to the once who claim of being an agent of our secret fraternity called Illuminati, any Illuminati member who doesn't show you his or her identity card is a fake and besides avoid those claiming a real agent on facebook there is no real agent on facebook due to the issue of fraudulent. The Illuminati is mainly from Egypt and Kenya, and note that our present head office is now in USA, it is no longer in UK again due to the fraudulent that are now existing there. there are only five agent which was recently send to Nigeria to establish the church of Lucifer over here. And the other thing is that we the real Illuminati are scarce and very have to identify , you can only identify us with our email address and our head office cellphone number which is +.......... and our email ID which normally include "666" on it, and please for those who haven't yet be scammed and are willing to join, please be careful cos there are alot of fraudsters and so many imposter now who claims they are real. So now I will want those who are interested to hit this email address: ....for the link on how to join our fraternity or hit us a message on our whatsapp with this number +........... for quick conversation on how to start. And there are still alot of fraudsters on whatsapp now and please you shouldn't add anyone on facebook or email any how, make sure you are terrified with it before you make any attempt, so be careful and also please beware of fraudsters..

8. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Thank you stupid idiot but you cannot post phone numbers and email here.

9. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: ronaldobermeyer365@gmail.com
    Subject: join the great illuminate brotherhood today
    Date: 2017-01-12
    Reply to: ronaldobermeyer365@gmail.com

Don't failed to see the light, Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just two days after your initiation. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (Queensland Australia) Address-28-level 266 George street Brisbane Queensland Australia 4001

No matter where you are no distance can affect the work of our great lord Lucifer now and say yes to your dreams. Email ronaldobermeyer365@gmail.com

sincerely
    Ronald Obermeyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.