The Illuminati (brothers)

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <haalturki@iau.edu.sa>
Date: 29 Aug 2017
Subject: MEMBERSHIP
Reply to: illuminatiinitiationcenter0@gmail.com

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS? IF YES SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND COUNTRY E-MAIL: illuminatiinitiationcenter0@gmail.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <admin@equitytrustsfund.info>
Received: from (EHLO box.equitytrustsfund.info) (159.65.43.35)
Subject: dear friend
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Reply-To: slisllogsoh1@gmail.com

You are welcome to our ever greatest Illuminati brotherhood of riches, wealth fame, Powers and protection.

If you are interested in joining us, do WhatsApp the master on Mobile: +1 (940) 618-7693

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Abuja, Mtn Nigeria

Return-Path: <susans@ez.net.id>
Message-ID: <f76a63cd2f91cc7e14e2254035bdffaf.squirrel@202.80.112.8>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018
Subject:
Reply-To: official.illuminati.initiation@gmail.com

Hello I am Sir Walter Sidney, I am one of the agents, from the High Priest, to bring so many of those who are interested in seeing the light And become a member of the Illuminati to the Great Illuminati Temple, I am a business man I own private companies all over the world

But I was once like you could not even feed my family What kind of life was that to live? I lived in poverty until I saw one opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati family And I took my chances and I've been a member for almost nine years now. Illuminati makes your business / your career and much more Other benefits so if you are interested, write to me about my mail via: official.illuminati.initiation@gmail.com

https://www.scamalot.com/ScamTipReports/89995

reply-to: ILLUMINATI <richworld2018@zoho.com>
date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:39 PM

Am Roland Brush, the Servant of the World Illuminati. Do you want to join the great Illuminati world wide? to become rich and famous,Protection,power, To fight oppression and promotion in your work place? we are currently looking for new applicants to be initiated who understand very well the vision of the great Illuminati,here is your chance, we offer $2,000,000.00 USD to all new members after the initiation. Contact us back if you are interested

Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
Subject:
Reply-To: illuminatirecruiteeorder@gmail.com

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated to the great Illuminati empire. Once you are initiated to the illuminati empire you will get numerous benefits and reward.

Note: that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.

Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES! then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: illuminatirecruiteeorder@gmail.com

Please note, Kindly make sure all your respond/reply are send directly to the email stated above only at:> illuminatirecruiteeorder@gmail.com For more instructions on our membership process.

The Illuminati.

GhanaGeria

Turning Lads Into YouTube Celebrities
reply-to: info.illuminatibrotherhood@gmail.com
date: Wed, Jun 20, 2018
subject: Your Chance Here
mailed-by: mtop.gob.ec

Do you desire Wealth, Riches, Fame, Sport light, Powers to perform SIGNS and WONDERS, You have business ideas , but no finance, Unlock your destiny by joining the Illuminati occult today, You have full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now, don`t miss this opportunity, if interested CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: info.illuminatibrotherhood@gmail.com collect your membership benefits of $ 10.000 $ 500.000 weekly and monthly and be Introduced to our top functionaries for your Wealth and Establishment.

Warm Regards.
Brotherly Elder Jason
Illuminati World.
Copyright © 2018 Illuminati)

GhanaGeria

to: "Lima, Daniel" <dlima@dot.nyc.gov>
date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018
subject: RE: Great Illuminati
mailed-by: dot.nyc.gov

Congratulation you have been chosen among the ten lucky people given the great chance of becoming rich and famous be becoming a member of the Great Illuminati for details kindly contact person-------->>>> (AT) great_illuminati102@outlook.com

With Regard
Mrs Mark Wilson

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This message and any attachments are solely for the individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive such and may contain information which is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.
NYC – Department of Transportation

GhanaGeria

date: Sun, Mar 18, 2018
subject: Welcome to the brotherhood
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Greetings from the gods. Do you wish to join the great illuminati kingdom?

GhanaGeria

date: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 2:17 PM
subject:
signed-by: gmail.com

Hello I am Sir Walter Sidney, I am one of the agents, from the
High Priest, to bring so many of those who are interested in seeing the light
And become a member of the Illuminati to the Great
Illuminati Temple, I am a business man I own private companies all
over the world
But I was once like you could not even feed my family
What kind of life was that to live? I lived in poverty until I saw one
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati family
And I took my chances and I've been a member for almost nine years
now. Illuminati makes your business / your career and much more
Other benefits so if you are interested, write to me about my mail
: waltersidney64@gmail.com

GhanaGeria

reply-to: slisllogsoh1@gmail.com
date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018
subject: dear friend
mailed-by: equitytrustsfund.info

You are welcome to our ever greatest Illuminati brotherhood of riches, wealth fame, Powers and protection.

If you are interested in joining us, do WhatsApp the master on Mobile: +1 (940) 618-7693

GhanaGeria

reply-to: drlarrylee42@gmail.com
to: Recipients <info@loan.org>
date: Sun, Jan 28, 2018
subject: MEMBERSHIP

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS? IF YES SEND DOWN YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR PHONE NUMBER: COUNTRY: E-MAIL: drlarrylee42@gmail.com

GhanaGeria

date: Wed, Jan 17, 2018
subject: JOIN ILLUMINATI AND BECOME RICH
mailed-by: gmail.com

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA:JAMESCLERK250@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348168596024

GhanaGeria

date: Fri, Jan 12, 2018
subject: EASY WAY TO JOIN ILLUMINATI

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA:JAMESCLERK250@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348168596024

GhanaGeria

date: Mon, Jan 8, 2018
subject: ILLUMINATI

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MOD EL,GRADUATE/STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $100,000,000.00 as the illuminati membership salary monthly. "OPPORTUNITY" The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and a part of these GOLDEN famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. INBOX US NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!.. WHATSAPP US +2348168596024 OR EMAIL US VIA EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW: 1)full name_______ 2)date of birth________ 3)gender_________ 4)marital status_________ 5)country______ 6)state of origin_______ 7)home address_____ 8)phone number (+)_________ 9)email address______ 10)occupation___________ interested persons should fill the illuminati membership form above and contact us via email address jamesclerk250@gmail or contact us via whatsapp +2348168596024

GhanaGeria

date: Sat, Nov 18, 2017
subject:
mailed-by: outlook.com
signed-by: outlook.com

Hello I Am Dr seeker from USA i want to share my testimony
on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always giving
me money…cos he was very rich and famous, one day
he said to me that he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach
me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of Illuminati
all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and
few days i was awarded a contract worth of 5.000.000.00 millions
of Dollars, in my business with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also get power, influence, wealth,
good position fame included with 5,000.00 dollars monthly as a
salary i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that
give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email:
are you a business man,politician,musical,student you want to be
rich,powerful and famous in life illuminatetemple668@outlook.com
As a member of this great society, whatever you chose to achieve
in life is limitless with The Illuminati Brotherhood Society.
but only the costs for any items needed for your successful initiation rituals
There is no ties to human blood. No monetary fee to join
NOTE: Poverty is a Curse.Say NO to poverty now!!!and Say YES to RICHES
TODAY.No one is born to be poor Forces are against families
and individuals not to be Rich OR SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.NOTE: Forces
are reasons why many people put more energy to work BUT get far
little in returns!Are you feed-up of Poverty now?

GhanaGeria

date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017
subject:
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Hello I am Meirt USA i want to share my testimony
on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always giving
me money…cos he was very rich and famous, one day
he said to me that he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach
me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of Illuminati
all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and
few days i was awarded a contract worth of 5.000.000.00 millions
of Dollars, in my business with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also get power, influence, wealth,
good position fame included with 5,000.00 dollars monthly as a
salary i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that
give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email:
are you a business man,politician,musical,student you want to be
rich,powerful and famous in life illuminatetemple668@outlook.com
As a member of this great society, whatever you chose to achieve
in life is limitless with The Illuminati Brotherhood Society.
but only the costs for any items needed for your successful initiation rituals
There is no ties to human blood. No monetary fee to join
NOTE: Poverty is a Curse.Say NO to poverty now!!!and Say YES to RICHES
TODAY.No one is born to be poor Forces are against families
and individuals not to be Rich OR SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.NOTE: Forces
are reasons why many people put more energy to work BUT get far
little in returns!Are you feed-up of Poverty now?

Subject: ??

Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati and start receiving 10,000.00USD monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame, this is the only chance of being of the illuminati. I was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati, I have gotten 32,so we are looking for 20,,so try and be among the twenty people to be rich and famous. Email us : illuminewgeneration@gmail.com

Full name:
Date of birth: DD/MM/YYYY
Sex:
Phone number:

Get Back to us so that we can issue to you Secret Serial Code Number which you will be required to produce in order to identify yourself in our Lodges Worldwide.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL SENDER ALL RESPONSE MUST BE FORWARDED TO: illuminewgeneration@gmail.com

from: ILLUMINATI WORLD <us.illu.dept@illuminatirecruitment.org> via yahoo.com
reply-to: ILLUMINATI WORLD <us.illu.dept@illuminatirecruitment.org>
date: Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 6:31 PM

This is the Great Illuminati World currently recruiting members all over the World. Do you want to join the great Illuminati world wide? to become rich and famous,Protection,power, To fight oppression and promotion in your work place? we are currently looking for new applicants to be initiated who understand very well the vision of the great Illuminati,here is your chance, we offer $900,000.00 USD to all new members after the initiation. Apply now if you are interested

Regards
ILLUMINATI WORLD

Subject: SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HANDS NOW
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018

Join the great Illuminati family today and become rich and famous for the first time we are offering people the chance to join online and get them into this great family, being a member gives you the opportunity to have wealth, fame, protection. Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a Business Man / Woman , Pastor, Politician , Musician, Doctor ,Footballer , Student or Contractor? Do you want powers? Do you want to be a famous Artist or an Actor (e t c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and Famous in the world ? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let you dreams come through , become a member today and receive the sum of $500,000.00 USD dollars benefit every month once you miss this you can't get it back so make up your mind and change your life around, if you ain't serious in being a member of this great family please neglect this offer but if you are interested email us only at: consultant_Illuminati@hotmail.com or consultant@worldilluminati.us

YOUR SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HANDS NOW ONCE YOU MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN'T GET IT AGAIN!! ALL REPLY SEND TO OUR AT EMAIL: consultant_illuminati@hotmail.com or consultant@worldilluminati.us