The Lotter

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
date: Nov 13, 2018, 3:50 PM
subject: Re: Re
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Thank you for your email and consent to this partnership. To proceed, kindly follow the instructions below. Firstly, login to:

www.thelotter.com

The Lotter.com are official global ticketing agent of the Euromillions. Once you are on www.thelotter.com, click on "SIGN UP" so you can register your data for free on the website, which would be transferred into the official database of the Euromillions.

Almost immediately, you will receive an email from www.thelotter.com with your registered access data. Send this email to me which has your login information and the password that was sent to you after registration. With your registered information from thelotter.com, I will be able to access and make the alterations of the winning numbers to correspond with your data as this is the most important aspect of this project.

To perfect this, I would also need the following basic information from you below:

.Complete names George Smith
.Country of residence UK
.Age / occupation 38 sales
.Telephone numbers (Cell phone for easy communication). no phone,I am deaf

Once I receive your data and registration details issued by thelotter.com from you, I will commence working immediately. Due to my influence here , Everything I submit to the Board must be approved as I have been given the mandate to locate the winner and they trust and believe my judgment. So, we have all this covered.

There is a very limited time to finish this, so kindly send me the necessary fast enough.

Warm regards,
Will