Timothy McCarter, loan collection

Discussion in 'Legal counsel (collection) fake check scams' started by Dororo, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

He made a loan to a person and that person cannot repay at first. Any lawyer will receive a check which is fake.

It is reported that the debt is owed by Andrew Richard. He uses email andrich1245@gmail.com or andrewrichard78@yahoo.com.

Fake checks are very large about USD$ 350,000 or more. Lawyers, please do no take these checks.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Do we have documents or other info on this?

3. Dororo

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

We can't post more right now.

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

6. Dororo

Soon I think.

De Master Yoda likes this.
  7. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Andrew Richards sends this letter:

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I was informed by Mr. Timothy McCarter that you had filed a lawsuit against me regarding the money I owe him and it is my belief that we can settle this amicably without going to court as I intend to pay every cent back.

I experienced some financial setback which caused my inefficiency to completely settle the debt at the appropriate time but I am glad everything is getting back as it should be. I would be truly grateful if we can settle this matter without ever going to court.

I informed Mr. McCarter that I had just concluded the sale of a family estate in Canada and he should give me a few days to get the money to him, but he insisted that all settlement had to be done through your firm.

As proof that I am serious about paying back the entire loan I have enclosed with this letter a check for payment of the loan.

I know I am also responsible for all legal fees according to the loan agreement and I am ready to satisfy that also. deduct your legal fees from the funds with you and use the balance as part payment of the loan.

I am presently away and won’t be back for another month, but I will make sure I come see you as soon as I return so we can formally close this loan.

I would like to have a complete breakdown of any balance remaining, including interest incurred. I would appreciate it if we can keep this problem between us because I don’t want to get my wife or any other family member involved.

You can reach me at anytime by email on andrich1245@gmail.com or andrewrichard78@yahoo.com. Thanks for your understanding and I hope we can settle this matter amicably.

Yours sincerely
    Andrew Richard

8. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

And remarkably a lawyer who gets this would actually have heard from a possible defendant! A virtual first.

Amazing! All it takes is one good attorney. :rolleyes: