Tony Richard

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <r.richard09@aol.com>
Received: from sonic314-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [66.163.189.147])
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018
Subject: Please contact our delivery agent for your package

Hello dear Sir,
How are you doing ?

I'm Tony Richard, a diplomatic agent from Federal Republic of Nigeria, I came down here in regards to an consignment box that I was mandated to deliver to you by the Government of Nigeria and DHL Courier General manager, m.wilboni1822@gmail.com, I write concerning your package delivery. I was supposed to proceed to your home address immediately with the package but due to some certain reasons I requested for the reconfirmation of your full information just as you were advised by Sir Martino B. Kuta, I'm currently at T. F. Green International Airport Rhode Island. USA,Therefore, I need you to confirm your details to me because I can't proceed to your address if you don't confirm them to me, so I advise you forward me the details without further delay as listed below to enable me proceed to your doorstep with the package.Name: _____Address: ______Mobile: ______Nearest airport: ______A copy of id. card: ______Thank you

Best regards
Tony Richard
Text or call me at (401) 830-2004