Trackers

Discussion in 'Questions or Technical Problems' started by Oddy G, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Greetings to AFI users
    I think the scams committed by a particular group but does not rule out the possibility that consumed by internet users (public) with the purpose of personal or other matters. furthermore we can do the mapping of these actions in various corners of the earth, although intenet offers seamless global network, but for the moment there is no globally accepted scams.
    Confidentiality of the information can not be separated from the use of the internet but do not rule out also a transparency. It would be better if can track down of this spams such on social networking we can know other people from other hemisphere regardless of the righteousness.
    I wonder if there is a common application that can to tracking the source of the information that we get from the internet.
    Thank you

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Hi Oddy G and welcome to AFI. I am a little confused as to what you are asking in your post. Are you asking if it is possible to track scammers and find out where they are from?

Hi Oddy G. Selamat datang di AFI.Sayaagakbingung dengan apa yang AndamintadalampostingAnda.Andabertanyaapakahmungkinuntukmelacakpenipudanmencaritahu di manamerekaberasal?

I have removed your avatar, as this is family friendly website could I ask that you pick a nicer avatar. If you have any problem with this I can post an avatar for you. thank you for your understanding.

Oddy G likes this.
  3. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi De Master Yoda, thank you and sorry if I was too impressive I'll find another family friendly avatar but I'm new here maybe you can pick nicer avatar for me, thank you in advance.
    Yes, something that can track the scammers, in this case is on email. if it is possible to track the email address accessible, I see there is email database but it paid. we use the internet freely and we provide information now we should pay for our information, isn't it unfair

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  4. De Master Yoda

5. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi, Amazing I love this avatar. what it's a paper art? where you get that? but if it is not excessive It's a symbol of my state ideology....
    thank you for the information and the remarkable avatar I'll learn it futher

6. De Master Yoda

My pleasure, I am glad you like it. It is
    GARUDA PANCASILA PAPERTOY

Bhinneka Tunggal Ika is the official national motto of Indonesia. The phrase is Old Javanese translated as "Unity in Diversity". It is inscribed in the Indonesian national symbol, Garuda Pancasila (written on the scroll gripped by the Garuda's claws), and is mentioned specifically in article 36A of the Constitution of Indonesia. The Garuda is a mythical bird and the mount of Lord Vishnu.

It is a quotation from an Old Javanese poem Kakawin Sutasoma, written by Mpu Tantular during the reign of the Majapahit empire sometime in the 14th century, under the reign of King Rājasanagara, also known as Hayam Wuruk. Kakawin contains epic poems written in metres.

7. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Interesting, it's seem you know very well about our national simbol. what you been visit to Indonesia or live here....
    Pancasila it is derived from Sanskrit language, Panca mean Five and Sila mean Precepts. The precept contained in it, among others is One God, Unity, Humanity, Democracy and Social justice.

8. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

This website is always free for you.

9. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi, The Doctor you are the champ :cool: thank you I really appreciate it. I really love with something such self-service especially on the internet (y)(y)(y)

De Master Yoda likes this.
  10. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

We hope that it always stays free, and we do try to track down the people who run these scams.

De Master Yoda likes this.
  11. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi Administratrix Miyuki it seems to be more expensive to treat than to prevent. I am very grateful for the AFI existence. so what steps are performed by AFI for scams act especially in cyberspace. Hopefully AFI can create a virtual world life more harmonized

12. De Master Yoda

Hi. Many of our actions we do not publish, as we do not want the scammers to learn. As can be seen we do expose the scammers and post their pictures and details.

Many of the scammers bosses (Ogas) lie to them and paint a rosy image of scamming, but they do not tell them about the consequences like jail and exposure to all their friends and family.

We also do our best to aid the victims of these scammers and to prevent people from being scammed in the first place by informing the public about how the scammers operate.

13. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi Administrator De Master Yoda, I see the API has been in operation for almost 8 years CMIIW, certainly it wasn't short time with
    the intensity of Internet fraud is so high and uncontrolled.

Scams actions or scammers "network" action can not be tolerated for any reason because it is a criminal act, it should receive appropriate punishment in accordance with applicable law.

AFI have a noble work which was very beneficial for people especially Internet users.

Here I am very difficult to distinguish which scammers that already dealt by AFI teams and ongoing scammers, wouldn't it be better if there is a mapping activity in a particular period, month or year in zone or globally

14. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Yeah scammers network. That's why we try and connect the networks. Also identify scammers and get them arrested if we can,

15. Oddy G

Oddy G New Member

Hi Administrator Jessica, you all doing great job though it's voluntary. I think they have an idealistic and thought also, which in turn should be prosecuted and interrogation by the authorities. Considering this is international but also must consider the applicable law in the area locally, isn't it...certainly it is not a small effort