Tsuneo Takahashi, Renesas Electronics Japan

Discussion in 'Legal counsel (collection) fake check scams' started by Kat, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: RENESAS Electronics Japan. gestuet@gestuet-tasdorf.de
    Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:50 PM
    Subject: RENESAS Electronics Japan.

We have communicate with a company whom are customers of ours in your state regards merging, we like to merge with the company to increased revenue, market share, and cross-selling opportunities.

We would like to retain you to help us in the process to review proposed transactions for acquisitions or purchase of businesses and creation of contracts for acquisition (merger), if you are interested, Please advise us on your initial retainer fee and agreement and we shall forward you the company information and letter of intent. If you don't practice this area a referee will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely
    Tsuneo Takahashi
    RENESAS Electronics Japan.
    Head Office,
    Nippon Bldg, 2-6-2, Ote-machi,
    Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,
    Japan.
    TEL: +81-3-5201-5111
    tsuneotakahashi236@gmail.com

2. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015
    Subject: RE

We have communicate with a company whom are customers of ours in your state regards merging, we like to merge with the company to increased revenue, market share, and cross-selling opportunities.

We would like to retain you to help us in the process to review proposed transactions for acquisitions or purchase of businesses and creation of contracts for acquisition (merger), if you are interested, Please advise us on your initial retainer fee and agreement and we shall forward you the company information and letter of intent. If you don't practice this area a referee will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely
    Tsuneo Takahashi
    Renesas Electronics Japan.
    Head Office,
    Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,Japan.
    Email: tsuneotakahashi31@gmail.com

3. MKDevine

MKDevine Guest

This one is now using AVVO (a legitimate company) to increase its contacts/potential victims...

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 5:50 PM
    Subject: New message from Tsuneo Takahashi

A potential new client, Tsuneo Takahashi, just sent you a message.

Message from Tsuneo Takahashi

We would like to retain your firm to help us in the process to review proposed transactions contract agreement for merger and acquisitions or purchase of businesses please advise on your hourly fee and initial retainer fee and forward me you retainer agreement.Please reply to my private email below tsuneotakahashi0090@gmail.com Yours Sincerely Tsuneo Takahashi
    Reply now
    Is this message spam or a solicitation? If so, please mark as junk to help us filter out future messages like this.

4. joseph Brien

joseph Brien Guest

Poor Tsuneo,

One more fake scam started in his name.

5. Kat

And he might not even be a real person. ;)

6. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

He is real. It is ID theft.

7. AZ Attorney

AZ Attorney Guest

Thank you for your posting this. They contacted me in December 2016 and still trying to perpetrate the scam. I have also reported them directly to Renesas, Americas.

8. TX GUEST

TX GUEST Guest

I received this through Avvo:

We would like to retain your firm to help us in the process to review proposed transactions contract agreement for merger and acquisitions or purchase of businesses please advise on your hourly fee and initial retainer fee and forward me you retainer agreement. If you don't practice this area referral will be appreciated. Please reply to my private email below tsuneotakahashi0080@gmail.com Yours Sincerely Tsuneo Takahashi

9. IT Manager

IT Manager Guest

We would like to retain your firm to help us in the process to review proposed transactions contract agreement for merger and acquisitions or purchase of businesses please advise on your hourly fee and initial retainer fee and forward me you retainer agreement. If you don't practice this area referral will be appreciated. Please reply to my private email below tsuneotakahashi0080@gmail.com Yours Sincerely Tsuneo Takahashi
    Reply now

Or respond by replying directly to this email.

10. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

It would really help if you would all post the email addresses this scammer is using. Thanks.

11. The same AVVO message came to me last week. Thanks to all who have posted! I will act accordingly.

12. I also received this scam. Any idea how the scam works? No money would be going from my firm to this company, so I'm not sure how they could be benefiting from this ...

Here's the email address they used: tsuneotakahashi0080@gmail.com

13. Kat

14. Mark S

Mark S Guest

I just received same thing through avvo

15. Daniel S

Daniel S Guest

We would like to retain your firm to help us in the process to review proposed transactions contract agreement for merger and acquisitions or purchase of businesses please advise on your hourly fee and initial retainer fee and forward me you retainer
    agreement. If you don’t practice this area referral will be appreciated.

Please reply to my private email below
    tsuneotakahashi0060@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely
    Tsuneo Takahashi

16. AZWill

AZWill Guest

tsuneotakahashi0010@gmail.com

Same message as everyone else above. Ridiculously persistent. I've never received anything but scams through Avvo:

We would like to retain your firm to help us in the process to review proposed transactions for merger and acquisitions or purchase of businesses please advise on your hourly fee and initial retainer fee and forward me you retainer
    agreement. If you don’t practice this area referral will be appreciated.

Please reply to my private email below
    tsuneotakahashi0010@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely
    Tsuneo Takahashi
    4/7/2017 10:54 AM

Good Morning, Please can you send to us your email address to enable us forward to you a copy of the letter of intent (LOI) for your review. Thanks for your previous understanding. Yours Sincerely Tsuneo Takahashi RENESAS Electronics Japan. Head Office, Nippon Bldg, 2-6-2, Ote-machi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,Japan. TEL: +81-3-5201-5111

17. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

They are stealing all the information for this company.

18. Jack Martel

Jack Martel Guest

I've also received this same scam via AVVO.

Email address used: tsuneotakahashi0010@gmail.com

19. Jonathan B

Jonathan B Guest

I got the same message through AVVO from tsuneotakahashi0010@gmail.com

20. Antoine

Antoine Guest

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm a newly licensed attorney and to fall for that one would've been a real mess. Here's the latest line these guys are using...

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I would have the opportunity to talk to you sometime but thought you should know what we are looking for by email which enables me present/express my case better than telephone due to my accent and English but that we are very optimistic that this relationship will be beneficial to both parties, below is the target information please advise on your initial retainer fee, your hourly rate and run a conflict check,

Please let us know if you clear conflict, I have attached a copy of the letter of intent (LOI) agreement for you review.

Target company information:

ABC COMPANY (REDACTED)

Yours Sincerely,
    Tsuneo Takahashi
    RENESAS Electronics Japan.

Head Office,
    Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004,Japan.

Hua Mulan and De Master Yoda like this.