U. S. A.

Discussion in 'Thank You!' started by Gentle Giant, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

From an American:

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From YIM victim:

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

A nice thank you note

Mr XXXX

Thank You for your warnings, I have taken them into consideration and stopped all contact with the dickhead/Mr Edwards.

William (Bill) xxxx
    xxxxxxx@Yahoo.com

4. De Master Yoda

Uk scam.

A nice simple thank you.
    from Sxxxxxxx@aol.com

5. De Master Yoda

USA? A small but sincere one

xxxx,
    Thank you for the e-mail. Mr. Jones presented something that sounded
    too good to be true.

Regards,
    xxx xxxxxxxx

6. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

An American Company who were used in a "Representative Scam"

The Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. response to a warning posted on their website contacts page:

:usa2: Which shows that some companies are definitely waging war on the scammers, even on Independence Day!!!. :1: :usa2:

I have replied with thanks on behalf of AFI.

7. yullan

yullan Member

Some wonderful Kudos!

Sometimes when I get those scam e-mails - especially from SCHOOLS, for pity sakes, I not only report them to the FBI, I will make sure that the school knows about it too.

Here is the message of the internet administrator of Lincoln Land Community College:

I can't be more thankful for helping out!

I would say that 95% of the computer knowledge I have is through our community college system. I credit my silly predilection to explore and the fantastic people that I meet along the way for the remainder of that (often on the head) 5% lump of wisdom.

Another responsible person is: Steve Murphy - the Network Manager of Bentlay Walker Internet Sevice Providers in the U.K. He writes:

Simply for having responded to my notice both Steve Murphy and Tamie Penning get 5 stars for their professionalism!

I'm glad that we have a special section for Kudos in our bulletin just for folks such as these!

8. yullan

yullan Member

Mowgli of Ohio State University Network

Mowgli of Ohio State University Network Security Group says:

OSU gets 5 stars for professionalism!

9. anonymous-x

anonymous-x New Member

Thank you

I'm in the USA & I'm greatfull this site is here. I'm new at computers so I'm having trouble copiing or forwardeing the spam I'm receiving. There are many already posted that I too have received. Again Thank you.

10. allen_bak1

allen_bak1 New Member

GREA THING YOU ALL ARE DONG HERE!!

THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE MAKE ME SOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!! IVE NEVER BEEN A VICTIM BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORKING CLASS GETTING FISTED BY THESE CHEEKY PILLICK SLAGS IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! MY GIRLFRIEND (ALONG W EVERYONE ELSE) NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS HELL THATS BEEN BROUGHT ON HER NOW SHES STRUGGLING MORE THAN SHE EVER HAS. SHE WENT FROM A 721 CREDIT SCORE TO I DONT KNOW WHAT BECAUSE SHE WONT TELL ME ITS SOOOO BAD! WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING HERE IS SUCH AN AWESOME THING AND I WANT TO SAY THANKS ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE YOU HAVE AND ARE HELPING!!!
    AL

11. S.John

S.John New Member

Thank you Gentle Giant and everyone!
    I was very suspicious of a couple e-mails and was glad to verify so here.
    Thank you.:rolleyes:

12. scarlet28

scarlet28 Guest

mil gracias

My best friend believes pretty much everthing he get through email, txt on the web..this last scam cost him a few thousand dollars..he chose not to believe me. Your site I always use for reference, I have sent it to him. He is a great guy and doesn't deserve to be taken for. I hope he bookmarks this site as well

13. De Master Yoda

@scarlet28. Thank you for your kind words they are appreciated. I hope your friend will understand and not send any money to anyone on the internet that he does not personally know.

He is always welcome to check any email he gets with us, to see if it is a scam email.