USA

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
OK, this isn't a passport, it's just a fake U.S. visa attached to a passport from Ghana. But it's still fake.

Scammer name: Vera Hinson, visa # 48474269

Notice the expert manner in which this scammer has taken a color picture and made a faint black/white copy which he has pasted over the top of an original photo outline, visible under the picture. Notice how he has expertly placed a photo larger than the original photo on the top and how it exceeds the margins of the original. Real quality work.

Henson Vera visa.jpg

Our first real fake US passport. Yay! :D

Scammer names: Sarah Laura Ted or Sarah Thompson, supposedly a student from California. Pictures used are here. This could be one of the worst passports of 2008. Nice cut and paste. :rolleyes: I've never seen a passport that is almost kissable but this one is. I can taste the lipgloss!
I looked at my own (real) U S passport and remember why I keep it stuffed in the sock drawer... Hideous picture of me..

Also of note.. U S passports for adults are valid ten years. This chick's "passport" looks like it's valid 4 years and change.

My 2 year old son's passport is good for 5 years, as are all USA passports issued to minors.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
If you go to the right place, the photographer tells you "lean close to the camera, closer, tilt your head back, now purse your lips, make love to the camera." And you do. And it looks like that.
No wonder this one looks the way it does.
Sinead Robert (I hope. Of course this may be some stupid scammer who does not know what surname means).

Robert Sinead.jpg

SA, I missed your passport from before. I guess you noticed that it expired before it was valid? That's some sloppy work there (unless Sinead operates a time machine, in which case it's fine).

I like how it says "internet" under place of birth and on place of issue ...

Wonder if it been recycled from someone who would send out a fake id to a scammer -- lol

U.S. Passport

Miss Sarah above got ripped off!!! US passports are good for 10 yrs! :rolleyes: Funny, she's got missing info in top row, among other important things put on a passport this new! By the way, when did the Department of State start issuing passports to students? Don't students get VISAS instead? Now i'm totally confused! Gotta be FAKE-FAKE-FAKE!

Last edited:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
William Donald

This looks like a passport that a victim has sent to a scammer/criminal. Unfortunately for the victim the scammer/criminal has stolen the scanned image, the victims's name, and, to top it all off, the scammer/criminal is claiming to work for the FBI.

People, PLEASE do not ever send a copy of your passport to anyone.

Donald William Gustav.jpg