Usman Bello

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Central Bank of Nigeria

From Dr Usman Bello
X-Originating-IP: [195.166.237.254] Nigeria, Lagos, Linkserve Nigeria Ltd.
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007
Reply-to: <usmanbellodr@myway.com>
Subject: CASH CALL SYSTEM OF PAYMENT

HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
TINUBU SQUARE-LAGOS NIGERIA

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your total Contract/Inheritance sum of (US$10.5M), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country this is as a result of the problem we are having with the International Monetary Fund{I.M.F}.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total Contract/Inertance value but the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client (That’s you).

Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances

In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/ house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

This is to remind you that they has a transit to Greece and finally to arrive at your Country as the last destination on their diplomatic travel route this week,Note that as soon as the Diplomats arrive in your Country they will give you a call immediately to enable you help them to get (Yellow Tag Paper).
You have to help the diplomats to get (yellow Tag Paper) so that the customs and immigration will not stop them in Airport, for security reason you are advice to follow the rules and regulation of the diplomats for easy collection of the consignment, you have to welcome the diplomatic agent, to enable them deliver the Consignment to you immediately, be inform that as soon as the diplomatic obtain the above name certificate they will deliver the Consignment to your door step.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Sincerely,

Dr. Usman Bello
C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dr.usmanbello@cenbank.org>
Received: from 196.3.183.72, Nigeria, Abuja, Suburban Telecom
Abuse: Suburban Telecom, Ladi Okuyene, B2 Broadband Ltd. Wuse II postoffice, PO Box, 13235, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria, phone: +2349523106, fax-no: +2349523107 [l.okuyene@suburbantelecom.com]
Reply-To: <dr.usmanbello.cbnbank@gmail.com>
Subject: ATM APPROVED PART PAYMENT OF 10MILLION DOLLARS
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT. SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK ALL

YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT ASTER CARD PAYMENT CENTER THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR. PRESIDENT, ALHAJI UMARU MUSA YAR 'DUA (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

THIS MASTER CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM MASTER CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS DAILY,SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECIEVE YOURFUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THE MASTER CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO HIM IN ORDER FOR HIM TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY:

1. FULL NAME
2. PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND
THE ATM MASTER CARD TO (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
4. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:

DR. TUNDE LEMO, DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT, DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, EMAIL: [drtundelemo_cbn52@yahoo.com] , [drtundelemo@cenbank.org], TELEPHONE: +2348029669371

THE ATM MASTER CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $10MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2007/2008. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON (S) OR OFFICE (S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM PAYMENT.FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, I CAN BE REACHED ON OR EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-2424) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE MASTER CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

BEST REGARDS,
DR. USMAN BELLO
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
THE ATM MASTER CARD PAYMENT CENTER

Rock on Nigerian(Usman Bello), now who’s the Impostor?

Return-Path: <ucodharwad@bsnl.in>
Received: from – Amersfoort – Netherlands; Koninklijke KPN N.V.; hpsmtp-eml16.kpnxchange.com; 213.75.38.116
Reply-To: <usmanbello.atmcard@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:Your Payment Via atm card-
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:42:37 +0200

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
ALHAJI UMARU YARADUA (GCFR)
ASO- ROCK, GARKI ABUJA
NIGERIA.
Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR

Date: 11 / 04/ 2009

Attention: Friend,

SUBJECT: YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE AND LOTTERY PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD.

I am Barrister Usman Bello,an attorney,to the President,Federal Republic of Nigeria: ALHAJI UMARU YARADUA GCFR,this is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance payment file and discovered that the reason why you have not been able to receive your contract/inheritance payment after fulfilling all stipulated obligations and documentations is because you have been dealing with impostors and none staff of the CBN. To this end,all your efforts to secure the release of your fund failed.We therefore wish to advise that continuing with such illegal acts to claim your contract/inheritance funds will further frustrate and stop your payment claim.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of the President,Federal Republic of Nigeria: ALHAJI UMARU YARADUA GCFR together with the EFCC Nigeria, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the immediate release of your funds through our swift card payment center.Based of the Presidents directive, we have concluded arrangements for the release of your payment.

The payment will be concluded through our card center which we will sent to you an ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your contract/inheritance n funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTER in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily.However,Note that this method of payment will be granted if it is acceptable to you for the release of your contract/inheritance entitlement.

You are advised to get back to us with your full contact details to claim your fund.which is as stated below.

You are required to provide the following information:

1. Your full name.
2. Phone and fax number.
3. Address were you want the ATM Card to be sent. (P.O Box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Attach copy of your identification.

So that I can forward it to the Director(Printing and minting dept.) for further information on the release of your ATM Card.

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER has been mandated to issue out $4,000,000.00(Four Million, United States Dollars) only as part payment of your contract/inheritance entitlement for the 2007 /2008 fiscal year.

TAKE NOTICE:That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from this office to avoid delays in receiving your contract/inheritance payment claims.

This measure is intended to stop the impostors you have erroneously been dealing with. You are to adhere strictly to our code of conduct,which is(ATM-13470) which you will have to indicate when contacting the card center,by using it as your subject.

Please contact me immediately as soon as you receive this message for further update.

Regards,
Barr.Usman Bello (Esq.)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: usmana667@yahoo.com.ph
Date: 14th Oct 2017
Subject: For phone conversation,please call me on +234-90-65387552

Dear Beneficiary

I am Mr. Ali Usman Bello a computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they let you spend money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after i made the transfer, I will be seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.

Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested.

SPECIAL INFORMATION:

YOU WILL SEND THE FEE FOR THE HARD DISK FIRST BEFORE I MAKE YOUR TRANSFER OR YOU BUY THE HARD DISK IN YOUR COUNTRY AND SEND IT TO ME,DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN NOT SEND THE HARD DISK FEE FIRST OR THE HARD DISK. AS SOON AS I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE DISK WILL COST YOU.

Do get in touch with me immediately,You should send to me your convenient telephone numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.

For phone conversation,please call me on +234-90-65387552

Regards,
Mr. Ali Usman Bello

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <scottwilliamsusarmy@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f68.google.com) (209.85.128.68)
Reply-To: dr.gyanendrak@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018
Subject: Notice: Your Bank Account Details Has Been Changed Mr. Roy Smith

Foreign Operation Manager
Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}

RE: Notice: Your Bank Account Details Has Been Changed Mr.Roy Smith

Attention: Sir/Madam

Did you authorized Mr. Roy Smith to claim your unclaimed approved Funds US$10.5Million as your Next of Kin Beneficiary.

We have received instructions to transfer your unclaimed funds approved through the Access Credit Bank USA in favor of your Next of Kin Mr. Roy Smith.

As we about to transfer your funds to your nominated account, we received an instruction from Mr.Roy Smith to transfer your funds to your next of kin account in Mexico.

Please get back to us before we transfer the funds to Mexico as instructed by your next of kin.

We will furnish you with more details about your funds transfer as soon as we hear from you.

Thanks for your mutual cooperation.

Dr. Usman Bello
Foreign Operation Manager
Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN}