Vent your frustration about scamming here, 2010

Discussion in 'Welcome - How AFI works' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

I've already heard that scammers are setting up fake websites for donation to help with the Haitian earthquake. I suppose I should not be surprised. These are scammers, the lowest form of human life there is.

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Sadly we are constantly amazed at the low depths these scum will go to, in their attempts to steal money.
    Whenever there is a natural disaster and people are in real need, these parasites crawl out from the rock they hide in to steal from those who are suffering.
    They can only be described as sub human.

3. carie

carie New Member

Are any of these scammers ever prosecuted? Exposing these fools is great but making them pay and pay up would be even better! Why can't we the people come together and bring huge lawsuits, as in class action or something, against these scammers just for trying to scam us? Just curious

4. erwin.zeez

erwin.zeez New Member

now a days every one is in the circle of scam
    the middle class is ruined by them
    they are making all the bellow one fighting with each other and grabbing money from everywhere and i dont know why they want such money ;( they have to die one day n they cant take the money with them

5. thorsabre

thorsabre New Member

As a student u need not more than 5 hours of study per day how many does those guys spend in front of computer per day doing this? isnt it easier to just study and get an honest job after?

6. Templar

Templar Super Moderator

Just Hate Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I. Swart

I. Swart Guest

I could be a billionaire

I want to find a way to stop this to many pensioners fall for this and lost their
    monies. Please help me to stop this all over the world.

8. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Yes some get prosecuted. all we have to do is identify them, the country they are in, and hope that the country actually prosecutes internet fraud. Class action won't work unless you are going to sue Yahoo.

9. Okojie

Okojie Guest

Yahoo boys

All this yahoo boys wen de spoil Naija name na baba God go punish una. Continue to de give excuse.u no fit use d same brain bring out beta business idea?na inside the G moto una go off.

10. De Master Yoda

Yahoo Yahoo boys. (SCAMMERS)

It is sad to see the good name of some African countries brought into disgrace by the actions of a few bad scammers. Gba o

We know that most of the people are decent hardworking honest people and they too suffer because of the greed of the yahoo boi's.

As you say, if they used their brains for legitimate business's then they and their countries would be better off. But dey just like Awoof

Thank you for posting and showing the world that honest people from all countries despise the evil scammers.

11. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Vent your frustration about scamming here, 2011

OMG! I am back for more of this. :mad:

12. mathiasluv$$$

mathiasluv$$$ Spawn of Satan

LEAVE BOYS ALONE TO HUSTLE!!!

what do you profit in publishing Hustlers information on a website that No serious people visit only scammer!! i guess u guys are also members too, doing the same thing other Y boys do..

My Advice for anti-Fraust is this, i know you guys are broke and you are looking for ways to learn how to do the Yahu. so open up so guys can teach you.

stop wasting time on something that will not profit you!!

13. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

mathiasluv$$$, this will be hard for you to understand so I'll try to keep it simple.

You have your own thread now at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=46914. You website will be killed and you can thank yourself for that.
    Second, we don't "profit" from this. It's a public service. We do this for free.
    Third, serious people visit this website all the time. Aside from potential victims, law enforcement visits this website regularly. They seem pretty serious since they've arrested dozens of scammer/criminals.
    Fourth, we aren't broke. We all have real jobs and we're just fine, thank you. This is not a website built by scammers. Only a complete moron would think that it is.
    And, we already know how to do the "yahu". We intend to stop you.

14. Anti-Fraust

What is anti-Fraust, something I can use in my car?
    or a short version for a very very frustrated scammer?

Mathiasluv's money, you see the difference between your kind and our kind is, that we do not need to apply stupid scams and steal, to earn our money, we are intelligent enough (unlike your kind) to have a normal job.

And more I do hope that this post is read by most of your kind, just the kind, I wrote this for. To stupid for this world!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  15. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

mathiasluv$$$ - get a life, get a job, learn how to spell and don't waste your time opening fake web sites and/or scamming! There are people in this world who actually devote their spare time in volunteering their efforts in many sector's. Why don't you try it, you may feel much better about yourself? :cool:

16. De Master Yoda

Answer for the sub human who posted his drivel.

Hey loser. We are not broke and we can do the yahoozee as well as other dances. :roflmao:

I can detect the frustration of a piece of low life scamming scum called mathiasluv$$$ :D

Or is it mathiasloser?

17. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Poor scammer!!! he(she) is using this forum for ....

We already know that He (she) will feel frustrated because we stop their criminal actions, so..mathiasluv$$$ if you really lov$$$$$ better follow
    Sapphire's Strike advise:

before the authorities catch you.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  18. De Master Yoda

Hey small boi even this girl can do de yahoozee better than you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbdEcoxgOSI"]YouTube - Yahoozee Dancing[/ame]

19. snoman_03

snoman_03 Samurai

I don`t really do this for the "good feelings"....

I need a constructive outlet for my ADHD...:D and mathiasluv$$$ you are now on the radar.:roflmao:

20. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Some positive affirmation for the day.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.