Verizon World Apps International

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ganimete

I Got this message in my phone what I'need to do.
Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( ballot@superappsballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( ballot@superappsballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

N

Nazlie

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( payment@superappsballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

I just got this message from Verizon in viber. what does this mean? you can reply to me at: xia_1995@hotmail.com or at +377 45 358 058

W

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( payment@superappsballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
@ Arlind, don't post your personal information here.

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand (400,00.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779 Please Contact (ballot@superappsballot.com) to recieve your won prize fund. Thank you or being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.[plain]

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
This one is going around again.

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( appsballot@verizonballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

A

Azizullah noori

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( superapps@verizonappsballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

B

Blerinda

Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact (award @verizonappsballot .com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.

Please can you help me...

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Blerinda, Please read the posts above yours. This is a SCAM . There is NO MONEY for you.
It is a trick to steal money from you.

This scam is targeting Albania and other places, please do not send them any money and stop all contact with these criminals. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.