Vivian Barnes

Discussion in 'Extortion scams' started by Dororo, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 193.228.156.41, [​IMG] France, Paris, Figaro Classifieds S.A.
    Return-Path: www@web3.immovision.com
    Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017
    Message-Id: <201708231020.v7NAKFfv048052@web3.immovision.com>
    Subject: All in your hands

Whats good. I do not presume to judge you, but in sum of several occasions, we have point of contact since now. I do not think that caress oneself is very bad, but when all your relatives, colleagues and acquaintances see it - its obviously bad.

So, what am I implying? You visited the internet with ??rn, which I"ve adjusted with the malicious soft. After you clicked on a video, virus started working and your device became working as rdp since that moment. Obviously, all cams and screen started recording instantly and then my virus collected all contacts from your device.

I text you on this e-mail address, cuz I"ve collected it with my soft, and I think you for sure control this work address.

The most important thing that I edited video, on one side it shows your screen record, on second side your cams record. Its very amusingly. But it was sophisticated, . Eventually- if you want me to delete all this compromising evidence, here is my Bitcoin account address - 1LpaCV4Peq2px2JbFqESpMaeei9fuCnQ5i (its should be without "spaces" or "=", check it). If you do not know how to use it, you can ask google or youtube for help- its very easy. I suggest, that 305 $ will solve your problem and will destroy our point of contact .

You have three days after reading this message (I put tracking pixel in it, ill know when you open it).

If you will not finish transaction, ill share the evidence with all contacts I"ve collected from you.

I do not think that cops can find me for only three days(not even 10 days), so think twice, you can lose your honor.

2. ToddinHK

ToddinHK Guest

I got one very similar today to my work email address:

Hello.

I do not presume to judge you, but in sum of several occasions, we have touchpoint since now. I do not think that caress oneself is very bad, but when all your relatives, colleagues and friend see it- its obviously awful.

So, what am I implying? You visited the website with роrn, which I’ve adjusted with the deleterious soft. After you chose video, virus started working and your device became working as dedicated desktop at once. Obviously, all cams and screen started recording instantly and then my virus collected all contacts from your device.

I message you on this e-mail address, cuz I got it it from your device, and I make no doubt you for sure check this work e-mail.

The most interesting point that I created video, on one side it shows your screen record, on another your cams record. Its very funny. But it wasn’t so easy ,so I proud of it.

Eventually- if you want me to destroy all this compromising evidence, here is my Bitcoin wallet address- 19erHb7FxesMTjSm3QB9bKAscpPw46fcSe (it must be without «spaces» or «=aquo;,check it). If you do not know how to use it, you can ask google or youtube for tips- its very easy. I suggest, that 330 usd will solve your problem and will destroy our touchpoint in perpetuity. You have one day after opening this message(I put tracking pixel in it, ill know when you open it). If you do not able to pay me, ill share the compromising with all contacts I’ve collected from you.

I do not think that cops can find me for only one day(not even 10 days), so think twice, you can lose your honor. Sorry for misprints, I am foreign.