Wallis Marvin, Microsoft

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by Miyuki, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Received: from 41.220.75.3, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, vgccl.net, IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
    From FEDEX COURIER SERVICE
    Return-Path: <info@fedex.net>
    Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009
    Subject: Contact Fedex Courier
    Reply-To: [infowinnerlottoery@gmail.com]

Hello,
    This is Mr. Wallis Marvin Microsoft claims agent from the Microsoft Lottery Board i have deposited your winning cheque of £500,000,00 Pounds for delivery since the bank and has refused to contact you for delivery,I have left for Africa (Nigeria) for some seminar so i have deposited a Confirmable Bank Draft £500,000,00 Pounds with the Fed Ex Courier Plc for delivery i have also paid for delivery.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of £500,000,00 Pounds, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, Abuja, Nigeria before I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course in Nigeria and I will not come back till November 2009.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE with your details below:

FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:

As soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or means to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (£80 Pounds) only, being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except (£80 Pounds). I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;

NAME: MR. GARRY MILLER, EMAIL: [fedex-coureir@live.com] PHONE: +2347023790297

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (£80 Pounds) for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

NOTE: Dont contact the Fed ExCourier if you know you are not ready to claim your Confirmable Bank Draft of £500,000,00 Pounds.

2. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

From Fedex Courier UnitedKingdom
    Return-Path: <info@fedex.com>
    Received: from 79.107.27.30, Athens, Greece, Athens Evergy S.a., [abuse@mail.tellas.gr]
    Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
    Subject: Message From FedEx Courier UnitedKingdom
    Reply-To: [fedexcourier_fedexcourier@live.com]

Happy new year to you,

This is Mr Wallis Marvin Microsoft claims agent from the Microsoft Lottery Boardi have deposited your winning cheque of 500,000,00Pounds for delivery since the bank and has refused to contact you for delivery,I have left for Europe (United Kingdom) for a seminar so i have deposited a Confirmable Bank Draft 500,000,00Pounds with the Fed Ex Courier Plc for delivery i have also paid for delivery. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of 500,000,00Pounds, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FED EX COURIER SERVICE UNITED KINGDOM before I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Coursein Nigeria and I will not come back till November 2011. What you have to do now is to contact the FED EX COURIER SERVICE with your details below:

FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:

As soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FED EX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (150 Pounds) only,being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by any body to pay any other money except (150). I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the FED EX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;

Mr OWEN BENARD, Email: [fedexcourier_fedexcourier@live.com] Phone: +44 702 402 0316

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (150.Pounds) for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

NOTE: Dont contact the Fed ExCourier if you know you are not ready to claim your Confirmable Bank Draft of 500,000,00Pounds.

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Fed Ex Courier
    Return-Path: <4510426m002@stofanet.dk>
    Received: from (EHLO mx-aarh-3.stofanet.dk) (212.10.10.13) Denmark
    Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014
    Subject: BANK DRAFT WORTH OF 500,000,00 FROM FEDEX
    Reply-To: <fedfxcourier2014@manager.in.th>
    Mail-Reply-To: <fedfxcourier2014@manager.in.th>
    X-Sender: 4510426m002@stofanet.dk

ShipmentCode:CPEL/OWN/9876
    Parcel Number:EG2272-GR
    Federal Express (FEDEX)
    Milcote House Athens
    FedEx Courier Service
    Tel:(+30)697-346-8953
    Athens Greece

This is Mr Wallis Marvin Microsoft claims agent from the Microsoft Lottery
    Board i have deposited your winning cheque of 500,000,00 Euros for delivery
    since the bank and has refused to contact you for delivery,I have left for
    England for a seminar so i have deposited your confirmable Bank
    Draft of 500,000,00 Euros with the Fed Ex Courier Plc Greece for delivery i have
    also paid for delivery. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for
    your Confirmable Bank Draft of 500,000,00 Euros, but I did not hear from you
    since that time.
    I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER
    SERVICE Greece before I traveled out of the country for a 6
    Months Course in United Kingdom and I will not come back till September 2014.What
    you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE with your
    details below:
    FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    IDENTITY CARD:
    As soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you
    because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the
    delivering Charge,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
    Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist
    attack in your Country.
    The only money you will send to the FED EX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your
    Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (€ 78 Euros)
    only,being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again,
    don''t be deceived by any body to pay any other money except (€ 78 Euros). I
    would have paid that but they said no because they don''t know when you will
    contact them and in case of demurage. You have to contact the FED EX
    COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this
    information below;
    Mr.Jude Duchi
    Email: fedfxcourier2014@manager.in.th
    Telephone:+30697-346-8953
    Shipment Code:CPEL/OWN/9876
    Parcel Number:EG2272-GR
    Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct
    telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
    ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over
    there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try
    to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further
    delay and remember to pay them their
    Security Keeping fee of (€ 78 Euros) for their immediate action. You should
    also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.
    NOTE: Don't contact the Fed Ex Courier if you know you are not ready to
    claim your Confirmable Bank Draft of 500,000,00 Euros.

4. CONTACT FEDEX COURIER COMPANY

This is Mr Wallis Marvin Microsoft claims agent from the Microsoft Lottery Board i have deposited your winning cheque of $950,000.00 Dollars for delivery since the bank and has refused to contact you for delivery,I have left for England for a seminar so i have deposited your confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars with the Fed Ex Courier Plc Usa for delivery i have also paid for delivery. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time.

Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE USA before I traveled out of the country for a 6 Months Course in England and I will not come back till August 2015. What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE with your details below:
    details below:

FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    IDENTITY CARD:

As soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FED EX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (185 Dollars)only,being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again don''t be deceived by any body to pay any other money except (185 Dollars). I would have paid that but they said no because they don''t know when you will contact them and in case of demurage. You have to contact the FED EX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;

Mr Sydney Mooradian.
    Email: fedexdispatchteam22@hotmail.com
    Tel:+1636 234 9528

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (185 Dollars) for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

NOTE: Don't contact the Fed Ex Courier if you know you are not ready to claim your Confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars.

5. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

From "Mr Wallis Marvin
    Return-Path: <Smtp@earthlink.net>
    Received: from pop-canoe.atl.sa.earthlink.net ([207.69.195.66])
    Reply-To: <fedexdispatchteam22@hotmail.com>
    Subject: YOUR PACKAGE WITH FEDEX !!
    Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015

CONTACT FEDEX COURIER COMPANY

This is Mr Wallis Marvin Microsoft claims agent from the Microsoft Lottery Board i have deposited your winning cheque of $950,000.00 Dollars for delivery since the bank and has refused to contact you for delivery,I have left for England for a seminar so i have deposited your confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars with the Fed Ex Courier Plc Usa for delivery i have also paid for delivery. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time.

Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE USA before I traveled out of the country for a 6 Months Course in England and I will not come back till August 2015. What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE with your details below:
    details below:

FULL NAMES:
    TELEPHONE:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    IDENTITY CARD:

The only money you will send to the FED EX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (185 Dollars) only,being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again don''t be deceived by any body to pay any other money except (185 Dollars). I would have paid that but they said no because they don''t know when you will contact them and in case of demurage. You have to contact the FED EX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below;

Mr Sydney Mooradian.
    Email: fedexdispatchteam22@hotmail.com
    Tel:+1636 234 9528

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of (185 Dollars) for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

NOTE: Don't contact the Fed Ex Courier if you know you are not ready to claim your Confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 Dollars.

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Recycled scam format.
    Reply-To: <fedexdispatchteam222@hotmail.com>

Mr Sydney Mooradian.
    Email: fedexdispatchteam222@hotmail.com
    Tel:+1 661 475 5289