Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Donjamin, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

Return-Path: <ogb8@chatyboxx.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from [116.203.250.158] Located in Delhi India
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffettdonation@mailbox.sk>
    From: WARREN BUFFETT DONATION [<ogb8@chatyboxx.onmicrosoft.com>]
    Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013
    To: Recipients
    Subject: $2 MILLION US DOLLARS DONATION FROM WARREN BUFFETT

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $2 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: <warrenbuffettdonation@mailbox.sk>

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names.................
    your contact address................
    your personal telephone number...............
    so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
    Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Warren Buffett? Well why not?

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From WARREN BUFFETT DONATION
    Return-Path: <info12@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from 116.202.22.21, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew
    Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM WARREN BUFFETT
    To: Recipients <info12@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: WARREN BUFFETT DONATION <info12@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffettdonation1@mailbox.sk>
    Return-Path: info12@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffettdonation1@mailbox.sk

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us
    your full names.................
    so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you

4. Princess

Princess Ninja

From WARREN BUFFETT DONATION
    Return-Path: <info13@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from 116.202.22.21, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew
    Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM WARREN BUFFETT
    To: Recipients <info13@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: WARREN BUFFETT DONATION <info13@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffettdonation1@mailbox.sk>
    Message-ID: <cb992bde-112a-44ea-b80c-300428501c04@BN1PR04MB090.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>
    Return-Path: info13@tiptapweb.onmicrosoft.com

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffettdonation1@mailbox.sk

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

I wonder if thinks that warren's last name is Billionaire?

Return-Path: <office11111122214_5@libero.it>
    Return-Path: <office11111122214_5@libero.it>
    Received: from [212.52.84.110] ([212.52.84.110:49060]
    Message-ID: <5435________937E@outrelay06.libero.it> (added by postmaster@outrelay06.libero.it)
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett17@qq.com>
    From: "Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire"<office11111122214_5@libero.it>
    Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffett17@qq.com

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full
    names.................

God bless you

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From "MR WARREN BUFFETT
    Return-Path: <warrenbuffetet1@libero.it>
    Received: from (EHLO outrelay05.libero.it) (212.52.84.106)
    Reply-To: <mrwarrenbuffett2@foxmail.com>
    Subject: $1.5 MILLION USD DONATION
    Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: mrwarrenbuffett2@foxmail.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1.500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.500,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1.500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us
    so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

God bless you

7. Miyuki

Received: from User (93-61-76-225.ip145.fastwebnet.it [93.61.76.225]) Italy, Umbertide, Fastwebs Main Location
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett197@qq.com>
    From: "Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire"<test1@tocalo-hantai.net>
    Subject: You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD
    Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffett197@qq.com

God bless you

8. Hua Mulan

Same as above. From 116.203.74.28, India, Delhi, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

From "Warren Buffett
    Return-Path: ~info@fourmgrup.com>
    Reply-To: ~warrenbuffett101@usa.com>

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: w.s.u.center@gmail.com
    Reply-to: warrenbuffett3@xaut.org
    Sent: 3rd Jul 2015
    Subject: Donation For You!!!

10. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 151.19.33.108, [​IMG] Italy, Milan, Wind Telecomunicazioni S.p.a
    Return-Path: <kostanai@tek-centre.kz>
    Reply-To: <wbuffett40@aim.com>
    Subject: My Donation To You
    Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 12:01:09 +0200

Greetings To You,

You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: wbuffett40@aim.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1.500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08 ... s-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.500,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don't know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1.500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me any more, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

God bless you

Mr Warren Buffett
    Billionaire investor
    Email: wbuffett40@aim.com

11. Miyuki

Return-Path: <gwbuffettq@myself.com>
    Received: from asimo-06.asimonetworks.com (asimo-06.asimonetworks.com. [81.26.212.20])
    Reply-To: <wbuffett5@aim.com>
    Subject: You have been gifted $1.5m. donation fund. Contact : wbuffett5@aim.com
    Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015

Greetings to You
    You have been gifted $1.5m. donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim:

wbuffett5@aim.com
    gwbuffettq@myself.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1.500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below :

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.500,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don't know when i will die. To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1.500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me any more, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information : Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you
    Warren Buffett
    wbuffett5@aim.com
    gwbuffettq@myself.com

12. Hua Mulan

From: 5.100.231.71, [​IMG] Netherlands, Maassluis, Amsio B.v.
    From "WB Donation
    Return-Path: <servwarrebb@outlook.com>
    Reply-To: <wbuffett5@aim.com>
    Subject: Re: Reply
    Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015

Your Attention Please,

My name is Warren Buffett and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: wbuffett5@aim.com

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 116.202.34.71, [​IMG] India, Delhi, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett1713@qq.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffett1713@qq.com

God bless you
    Mr Warren Buffett
    Billionaire investor

14. dear sir. ihave been told that your donation to me is a scam.as i have not received any thing i beleive this is true. although i hope it isnt./ re donation from warren buffett.

15. Miyuki

@ Nicholas, perhaps if you read the entire thread you will conclude that this is, in fact, a complete scam and that there is no donation for you.

16. Miyuki

From: 197.89.191.22, [​IMG] South Africa, Port Elizabeth, Mweb Connect (Proprietary) Limited
    From "Mr. Warren Buffett"
    Return-Path: <officem913@gmail.com>Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015
    Reply-to: buffettcharitdona@executivemail.co.za
    Subject: You have been randomly gifted $500,000.00

From Buffett Charitable Foundation,
    Oracle of Omaha, New York

Attention: Gift recipient

You have been randomly gifted with $US500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication, Meanwhile, i got your email through web site page when we was searching for a trust worthy partner for this donation. You have been selected to receive a cash sum of (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Please view the link below:

My wife and I, have decided to donate the sum of (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to you as part of our charity project. My wife Susan has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital. Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Africa/Asia that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes. i am hospitalized as am writing you from hospital computer because i don’t know when i will join my wife.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). You are to Contact us via this email for your claim:

Mr. Warren Buffett Charitable Foundation,
    Email (buffettcharitdona@executivemail.co.za)

You are to Re-confirm your details below while contacting for your claim.

Your Full Names.................
    You Country/Contact Address................
    Your Personal Mobile Telephone Number...............

I will contact our payout bank of this charitable donation once i hear from you and forward your details to them for payment. please you have to do your part to help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this service as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Sign
    Mr. Warren Buffett
    Billionaire investor
    buffettcharitdona@executivemail.co.za

17. From: 116.203.79.140. [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
    From Mr Warren Buffett
    Subject: Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett
    Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett24@gmail.com>

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful
    You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett.

God bless you.

Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett

18. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 116.203.77.165, [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
    From Mr Warren Buffett
    Subject: DONATION FUNDS URGENT
    Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015
    Reply-To: <wbuffett20@gmail.com>

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful
    You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett.

God bless you.

Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett

19. Hua Mulan

From "WB Donation
    Return-Path: <zakaz@domveriko.ru>
    Received: from [70.35.200.166] (helo=User) by lernet.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1 (FreeBSD))
    Reply-To: <1474848604@qq.com>
    Subject: This is for charity (Please take note)
    Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015
    Message-Id: <E1aD39W-000O6t-R6@lernet.ru>
    Sender: zakaz@domveriko.ru

Your Attention Please,

My name is Warren Buffett and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: 1474848604@qq.com

20. Miyuki

From: 116.202.36.110, [​IMG] India, Noida, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Return-Path: <>
    Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett1712@qq.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffett1712@qq.com

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full
    names.................

God bless you
    Mr Warren Buffett
    Billionaire investor