Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Donjamin, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mschultz@redcross.org.au
    Subject: Send reply only to: 1931764210@qq.com
    Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016

Happy New Year and Congratulations...$1,500,000 has been donated to you,contact Warren Buffet foundation for details: 1931764210@qq.com

Send reply only to: 1931764210@qq.com

2. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

Received: from [192.168.1.100] (116.203.77.165) LOCATED IN NEW DELHI, INDIA
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2015 11:22 PM
    To: Recipients
    Subject: DONATION FUNDS URGENT

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’

I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett.

God bless you.
    Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett

3. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: tony@teamtransport.com.au
    Subject: Greetings
    To: undisclosed-recipients
    Reply to: warren.b@usa.com
    Date: Feb 10th 2016

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warren.b@usa.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1.500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.500,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment,and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don't know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1.500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
    your contact address................
    your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me any more, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God blessing
    Warren Buffett foundation
    Billionaire investor
    Email: warren.b@usa.com

4. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From: 118.114.252.254, [​IMG] China, Tongchuan, Chinanet Sichuan Province Network
    From WARREN BUFFETT
    Return-Path: <jiaoyan@cdivtc.com>
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett6@aol.com>
    Subject: DONATION NOTIFICATION!!!
    Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016
    Return-Path: jiaoyan@cdivtc.com

Your Attention Please,

My name is Warren Buffett and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: warrenbuffett6@aol.com

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <pete4@hart222.website.tk>
    Received: from dnvrco-pub-iedge-vip.email.UNDISCLOSED-com ([107.14.70.244])
    Return-Path: <pete4@hart222.website.tk>
    Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffetd7@gmail.com>
    Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffet033@gmail.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full
    names.................

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you
    Mr. Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

6. Miyuki

The same, from India.
    Reply-To: warrenbuffett1712@qq.com

7. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

From: 41.138.89.210, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    From "Mr. warren"
    Return-Path: <fup3@giwiy.id.vg>
    Subject: Greetings to You
    To: Recipients <fup3@giwiy.id.vg>
    Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <waarrenbuff16@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: fup3@giwiy.id.vg

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: ( waarrenbuff16@gmail.com )

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us
    so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

God bless you
    Mr. Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

8. Miyuki

From: 116.202.38.44, [​IMG] India, Meerut, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Subject: You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD
    To: Recipients <infor13@gggggggggddddss.bd.tn>
    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett1715@gmail.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim:warrenbuffett1715@gmail.com

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, efore she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

God bless you
    Mr Warren Buffett
    Billionaire investor

9. Miyuki

Return-Path: 5356356@08012.ph.tn
    Subject: Accept my warmest greetings to you.
    To: Recipients <_5356356@08012.ph.tn_ (mailto:5356356@08012.ph.tn) >
    Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: warrenbuffett618@gmail.com
    X-Originating-IP: [43.225.250.151]

Accept my warmest greetings to you.

My names are Warren Buffett donation,I want to entrust a huge amount of money in your care. I will tell you the reason for my action immediately I receive your respond.

Best Regards
    Warren Buffett donation

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From "WARREN BUFFETT
    Return-Path: <ekol@ekol.sk>
    Reply-To: <w.eb2@aim.com>
    Subject: Donation Notification!!!
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016

Your Attention Please,

My name is Warren Buffett and I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you and your entire family, with the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: w.eb2@aim.com

11. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From "WARREN BUFFETT
    Return-Path: <nick@nickseijkens.nl>
    Received: from (EHLO serverv8.arvixevps.com) (50.116.121.148)
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett739@gmail.com>
    Subject: DONATION NOTIFICATION!
    Date: Sat, 28 May 2016

Your Attention Please,

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: warrenbuffett739@gmail.com

12. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

Return-Path: <nick@nickseijkens.nl>
    Received: from 2-224-10-136.ip168.fastwebnet.it ([2.224.10.136]:49223 helo=User)
    Reply-To: <warrenbuffett739@gmail.com>
    Subject: DONATION NOTIFICATION!!!
    Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016

Your Attention Please,

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: warrenbuffett739@gmail.com

13. My name is xxxx my email address is xxxxxx my phone number is xxxxxx my address isxxxxxx i am re-plying to this alert i recieved thank you

14. Sapphire's Strike

@Angelica Please don't post your private contact details on this website, we have edited your post. All email posted here, an anti fraud website, are scams sent by criminals and thieves. The email you have received is a scam, please don't reply to the scammers. More info here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-church-and-charity-emails-are-fake.1529

We have also removed the PDF you attached as this contained your personal details too, it IS a scam. Don't send them anything they ask for, delete your emails and ignore them.

15. Miyuki

From: 116.202.32.35, [​IMG] India, Dehra Dun, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Return-Path: <hieppv1@spt.vn>
    Subject: HI
    To: Recipients <hieppv1@spt.vn>
    Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: warrenbuffett95@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20160925125545.6A460222310@mta02.spt.vn>

You have been Chosen by Warren Buffett to claim charity donation amount. Reply for details

16. Miyuki

Return-Path: evans9977@att.net
    Received: from smtp5233.secrel.com.br (smtp5233.secrel.com.br [187.111.69.21])
    Reply-To: wbuffett6@aol.com
    Subject: Read Carefully
    Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016

Good Day,

I have an urgent donation information for you which will benefit you, your entire family,and the less privileged in your local community.

Respond back to this email (wbuffett6@aol.com) immediately so as to enable me provide you with the complete information regarding this donation.

God Bless you richly.

Warren Buffett.
    Email: wbuffett6@aol.com

17. Miyuki

Return-Path: tender@tvset.com.ua
    Received: from mail.ishim.ru (ishim.ru [80.71.208.30])
    Message-Id: 201610310140.u9V1euis095095@mail.ishim.ru
    Reply-To: barrister.eduardo@aim.com
    Subject: Read Carefully
    Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016

Hello,
    You have been picked for a donation from Warren Buffett Foundation for more details contact Warren Buffett Foundation via email: (barrister.eduardo@aim.com )

18. Miyuki

Received: from mail.royalroads.ca ([207.23.111.108]) by BAY004-MC4F45.hotmail.com over
    Subject: Send reply only to Email: warren.bb@aim.com
    Thread-Topic: Send reply only to Email: warren.bb@aim.com
    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016
    Message-ID: <D507B4324FD82D4FA995FF89C62E0E530B39B8@sargasso.royalroads.ca>
    Return-Path: Sabrina.3zhu@RoyalRoads.ca

You have been picked for donation from Warren Buffett Foundation for more details contact Warren Buffett foundation Email: warren.bb@aim.com

19. Miyuki

From: 69.199.131.106, [​IMG] USA, Fort Lauderdale, Cbeyond Communications Llc
    Return-Path: <info@warren.org>
    Reply-To: <eddiescott110@gmail.com>
    Subject: CONSIGNMENT BOX
    Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016

ME MR WARREN AND MY WIFE SUSAN BUFFETT<

Date 23/12/2016

Greetings To You From Mr Warren Edward Buffet,

it is categorically cleared that you have emerge as my beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Diplomatic cash delivery system. This system will be easier for you and I. The 5,000,000,00 USD was deposited with a security company in Bulgaria for security reasons and better protection of the funds with help of my bank in Bulgaria. Note, I am going to send your donation amount of (5,000,000.00 USD) To you via diplomatic delivery. I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming in(2) two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for any thing in respect of this your transaction.The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. THE BOX SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS (214)

Do make sure you switch on your mobile phone so that the diplomat will establish communication with you upon his arrival. Be informed of the delivery schedule that will be use in bringing your donation award which you obtain from me Mr Warren Buffet. The diplomat will be leaving Bulgaria by 18:00 (UTC/GMT +2). Bulgaria time, to arrive in USA for registration and tagging of your package formalities before he proceed to your door step latest 18:00 Hours (GMT) U.S.A time due to the large time difference and when he arrive he will book an appointment with you on how you are going to meet. Below is the details of the delivery schedule:

NAME OF DIPLOMAT AGENT: MR. EDDIE SCOTT
    EMAIL ADDRESS: eddiescott110@gmail.com
    DISPATCHING Sofia Airport, Sofia, Bulgaria
    ARRIVING AIRPORT: (JFK) JOHN KENNEDY AIRPORT NEW YORK USA

THE DIPLOMAT NEEDS THE FOLLOWINGS DETAILS FOR ACCURATE DELIVERY OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES,PLEASE FILL THE FORM CORRECTLY AND SEND TO MR EDDIE SCOTT EMAIL: eddiescott110@gmail.com<

YOUR FULL NAME :
    HOUSE ADDRESS :
    CLOSEST AIRPORT IN YOUR CITY:
    CELL NUMBER:
    PHONE NUMBER:

SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO THE DELIVER MAN MR EDDIE SCOTT AT HIS EMAIL: eddiescott110@gmail.com

NOTE: I RECEIVED ALERT FROM AMERICA GOVERNMENT THAT YOU WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE OF YOUR $5 MILLION USD WHICH WILL COST YOU $980.50 BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT CAN BE ALLOWED TO DISPATCH THE FUNDS TO YOUR DOOR STEP, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PAYMENT NOT THE DIPLOMAT.I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY BUT THIS CLEARANCE FEE IS A VAT AIRPORT CHARGES THAT A BENEFICIARY WILL PAY TO HIS OR HER GOVERNMENT,I HAVE PAID FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET,THE HOTEL EXPENSES AND THE DIPLOMAT FEEDING WHILE HE IS IN UNITED STATES BUT I CAN NOT PAY FOR THE CLEARANCE FEE BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE CLEARANCE RECEIPT AND CERTIFICATE AS THE BENEFICIARY SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY DEPOSIT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR MAKE GOOD USE OF THE MONEY IN YOUR CITY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.PLEASE KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT ASKING YOU FOR ANY MONEY,AND I WILL NOT ASK YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY.

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE(FG/AHG/XGX/214) KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.DO CONTACT MR EDDIE SCOTT AT HIS EMAIL: eddiescott110@gmail.com CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY AND NOTE HE WILL ARRIVE IN UNITED STATES SOONER

Remain Blessed

20. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <associazionemedicipa@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15aba0c1c64.associazionemedicipa@alice.it>
    Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017
    From: "Mr. Warren Buffet" <associazionemedicipa@alice.it>
    Reply-To: warrenebuffeet8@gmail.com
    Subject: Congratulation On Your Fund Transfer!

Dear Customer,

We wish to let you know that your out standing funds of $2,500.000usd have been successfully process into an ATM VISA CARD this morning in our Bank as instructed by the INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION BOARD OF TRUSTEE and ECOWAS officials.

kindly contact us with { atmcardofficedelivery673@gmail.com } or call Mr. Warren Buffet and also send the following information immediately.

1. Full Name ______
    2. Country/Address ______
    3. Phone/fax number ______
    4. Age/Sex _______
    5. Occupation ______
    6. Another email address ______

Note: That you will not pay for the procession fee but the only issue you have to cover is the delivery fee only for your Atm Visa card.

Thanks,
    Mr. Warren Buffet
    call this number for more details: +229 98969522