We get threats too

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Maybe it's a threat. It sort of looks like a threat.

Some people just do not appreciate us. Like John at <johndbuluv@yahoo.com> who sent us this nice little email:

hello men all you guys are fuckking fools and i promise you guys i am going to make u guys pay so much man for all u have done to nigeria this ur time to pay man ,,,,,and you must pay man
John is in Nigeria. Don't bother to write him.

ISP: 41.211.229.66, Nigeria, Lagos, Direct on PC
Abuse report to: IP Administrator, Direct-on-PC Limited, Plot B, Block 1, Illupeju Industrial avenue, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-2701700, fax-no: +234-1-2713554, e-mail: [hostmaster@directonpc.com] or [saroj@directonpc.com]
IP Block 41.211.229.66 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Lagos, Nigeria
Comments PR 3480 (701743104 - 701759487) DIRECT ON PC LTD

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
John, dude. You need to learn to relax more. I'd suggest you go find a nice tall building. Sit down up on the roof, breathe deeply meditate. That kinda thing. Then when you're done relaxing, step to the edge, give that famous yahoo boi yell "yahoozee" and launch yourself over the edge:

B U Man.jpg

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
What have we done to Nigeria? We did help a potential Nigerian victim yesterday. Yes, yahoo boyz even steal from other Nigerians. In fact, that's how they started.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
johndbuluv@yahoo.com

Oh johnny boi what have you done?
Here I was quietly enjoying my coffee when I just read this, I laughed so much at you that I spilt my coffee!

Being of low intelligence you did the wrong thing, you threatened members of AFI.

Now you have done it:

Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That oga;s shall but smile when they behold
Their guymen quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of foul deeds:
And baiters spirit's, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by their side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With guymen, groaning for burial and release.

Err, that means you are in big trouble small boi! :rolleyes:

What have we done to Nigeria? We did help a potential Nigerian victim yesterday.
Its not that we help some, its the others we take down

Yes, yahoo boyz even steal from other Nigerians. In fact, that's how they started.
It is known fact that ladgerians scam their own people. I have read in many places Nigerians complaining their own had just scammed them.

Go to some of the Nigerian forums.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
I just don't think John has quite got the spirit of this thing yet. After all, John, "419 is just a game" like it says in the song. Did you think you were playing solitaire? Get a clue John. You have opponents. This is chess, not solitaire.

Maybe John has been doing a little end-of-year book balancing and he finds himself in a cash-flow shortfall position. If we were responsible for that John, we call that a "win". If we help one Nigerian keep their money, we call that a "win". If we help anyone anywhere keep their money we call that a win.

John, somewhere there's a roof in Lagos with your name on it. You need to get up there and do some serious thinking. Then you need to do some serious jumping. London 2012 is not that far away and you want to be ready for it.

I bet he is very clever and he joins AFI. :rolleyes:

Miyuki, get me his contact number and he will be begging you to make me stop.

He sounds like a small boi talking like a big boi, I can fix that :D

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
osita Shows his love for me.

Our daily entertainment. The assurance that we are disrupting the scammers is when they break and start to threaten. This idiot lost one of his fake websites and thought it was me. http://www.fibplc.com/ However he forgets there are many people now who want him stopped.

Still, he did brighten my day and his threats will work against him. :cool:

You are just a big Fool........You don't have work

Hi De Master Yoda

You are just a big fool and you will soon die and all your family will die.

You keep posting nonsense and what you did not see.

Who is paying you to spoil other peoples name ?

Don't have any other work you do ?

Ass Hole.

I will soon catch you and all your group.[/b]

John, dude. You need to learn to relax more. I'd suggest you go find a nice tall building. Sit down up on the roof, breathe deeply meditate. That kinda thing. Then when you're done relaxing, step to the edge, give that famous yahoo boi yell "yahoozee" and launch yourself over the edge:

View attachment 11706
I hadn't read this one before but it reminds me of my avater= Ninja Jam. Mugu Parajump: Strawberry Jam.