Welcome from Miyuki

Discussion in 'Welcome - How AFI works' started by Miyuki, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Anti-fraud International. This site is an outgrowth of the Japan Anti-Scam Organisation webpage.

We made this forum to help you learn about internet fraud, to show you examples of internet fraud, and help you learn how to protect yourself from internet fraud.

At this site, everyone is equal. Everyone learns at their own pace, and the "veterans" are here to help you learn. Please respect ALL members of this forum. That is a very important point. We are all sisters and brothers and we are engaged in one thing: fighting internet fraud.

Be safe on the net. And have fun.

De Master Yoda and blueberry like this.
  2. Miyuki

And another thing I have been thinking about for some time. We are like the 3 Musketeers here, "One for all and all for one" as Dumas wrote.

Any victory in the fight against the scammers which one person may have is a victory for all of us.

3. Miyuki

This is a famous saying of Indira Gandhi. Others may have said the same thing, more or less, but I know the quote from her and I mention it here because I think it's applicable to us:

"It is amazing what we can accomplish when we don't worry about who gets credit for doing something".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.