Wesley, US Army in Syria

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received From: 89.90.164.185, [​IMG] FRANCE, Bouygues Telecom
    Return-Path: bruna.felix@nutec.ce.gov.br
    Date: 5th Feb 2017
    Subject: Hello beautiful
    Reply to: 2753351326@qq.com

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Wesley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Regards,

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.190.3.222, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)
    Return-Path: <ildenice.andrade@mpap.mp.br>
    Date: Sat, 27 May 2017
    Reply-To: Wesley <2753351326@qq.com>
    Message-ID: <463428492.168440.1495876662826.JavaMail.zimbra@mpap.mp.br>
    Subject: Hello Beautiful

I hope you are doing well and this email meet you in good health condition. My name is Wesley.I`m from the US but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please forgive my manners am not good when it comes to Internet because that is not really my field .Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Wesley.

3. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: ovo.ninezyjuventud@moron.gob.ar
    Date: 1 Jun 2017
    Reply to: Wesley wesleycoolguy2@outlook.com

I hope you are doing well and this email meet you in good health condition. My name is Wesley.I`m from the US but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please forgive my manners am not good when it comes to Internet because that is not really my field .Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Wesley.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 186.23.253.13, ARGENTINA, Castelar, Telecentro S.A.
    Return Path: pastorino.jorge@moron.gob.ar
    Date: 2017-06-12
    Subject: Hello Gorgeous!!!
    Reply to: wesleycoolguy2@outlook.com

My name is Wesley. I'm 46 years old, from the United States but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please forgive my manners am not good when it comes to Internet because that is not really my field. Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going...........

I would love to get to know the "real" you as a friend. Your likes, your dislikes, your interests......what makes you.

My favorite color is Blue. My favorite food is BACON, I could easily become a vegetarian if it wasn't for bacon!!

I hope you can tell me more details about your job, relationship and yourpast.........

Hoping to hear from you soon.........

Wesley.

5. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 150.241.217.32, [​IMG] SPAIN, Donostia-san Sebasti├ín, Fundacion TECNALIA
    Return Path: <i.amenabar@nanogune.eu>
    Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017
    Reply-To: Wesley wesleycoolguy2@outlook.com
    Message-ID: <167885745.7851531.1505547533988.JavaMail.zimbra@nanogune.eu>

I hope you are doing well and this email meet you in good health condition.please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you ok.I most apologize for intruding upon your privacy.My name is Wesley. I`m from the State,but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission.I contact you independently and no one is informed. I am very cheerful, kind and positive man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved.I hope that this will be a new stage in my life. Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I can talk to you.Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

I always appreciated sincerity, honesty. I hope you're interested, that our correspondence will proceed. I hope we can get acquainted more.

Regards,

Wesley.

6. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 150.241.217.32, [​IMG] SPAIN, Donostia-san Sebasti├ín, Fundacion TECNALIA
    Return Path: i.amenabar@nanogune.eu
    Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017
    Reply-To: Wesley wesleycoolguy2@outlook.com
    Message-ID: <634948470.7836613.1505546100614.JavaMail.zimbra@nanogune.eu>
    Subject: Hello Gorgeous!!!

Am Wesley from the United States, I hope this message met you well anyway i really want to get to know you better, i`m an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved.

I would love to get to know the "real" you as a friend. Your likes, your dislikes, your interests...... what makes YOU My favorite color is Blue. My favorite food is BACON, I could easily become a vegetarian if it wasn't for bacon!!

I hope you can tell me more details about your job, relationship and your past.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
    Wesley.