Who bought anything on cheapbuz?Is this site a scam?

Too Good To be.........

sometimes the 'If It's too Good To Be True' rule should apply...........beware of site selling name brand products well below traditional discounted chains...........Thee is a lot of 'counterfeit' products and goods that appear to be legit...........Beware !!!

Two months ago, I bought two pairs of shoes and three pieces of clothing in cheapbuz , and I received my package after 6 days, so this site can be trusted, although many are replica, but Worth buying. Good lucky to u.

Admin edit. Totally false and misleading post by some one connected to the scam site. DMY

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
cheapbuz a scam site.

Two months ago, I bought two pairs of shoes and three pieces of clothing in cheapbuz , and I received my package after 6 days, so this site can be trusted, although many are replica, but Worth buying. Good lucky to u.
Interesting post, We call it false representation and spamming.

Why call yourself Kelly, Chen Minmin? Who happens to be related to the site cheapbuz.

If we see anyone posting like this, it proves that the site they are talking about is a scam site.

So you earn yourself a ban.

Dig deep enough and one might find a connection between jane and kelly. Fits in a pattern these sites spam forums.

Inside EU we call these illegal pirated goods. :rolleyes: Importing large quantities is a felony and even one for own use is a misdemeanor. Customs will destroy these at buyers expence.

If you attempt to purchase something off the site, the purchase page is not secure (no https:// page). Trying to pay via credit card takes you to https://pay.beijing.com.cn/customer/en/en_input_card_new.jsp
Google bring up a few hits about pay.beijing.com.cn being a fake payment site that potentially steals credit card information.

However (and this is the interesting part), VeriSign says that pay.beijing.com.cn is a registrant of theirs.
https://sealinfo.verisign.com/splash?form_file=fdf/splash.fdf&dn=PAY.BEIJING.COM.CN&lang=en

I'm not finding much info that cheapbuz.com is actually a scam site though. They may be selling counterfeit goods, and if they're a Google Checkout Merchant, selling counterfeit goods would violate Google's policies.

Apparently, more research needs to be done on this site before any actions are taken against it.

_

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Report 2011-09-13 00.28.24 (GMT 1)
Website cheapbuz.com
Domain Hash e8e3262a087080edac243e90f632d774
IP Address 69.89.31.60 [SCAN]
IP Hostname box260.bluehost.com
IP Country US (United States)
AS Number 11798
AS Name ACEDATACENTERS-AS-1 - Ace Data Centers, Inc.
Created: 2011-04-20
Expires: 2012-04-20
Owner: Lin Lizhi
Hosting company: Bluehost Inc
Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN
IPs: 69.89.31.60
DNS: ns1.dns.com.cn
ns2.dns.com.cn
They seem to advertise " Nike" shoes a lot, are they an official "Nike" distributor or are they selling illegal copies?

Templar

Super Moderator
Domain Name.......... cheapbuz.com
Organisation Name.... Lin Lizhi
Organisation Address. Beijing road,Tian shang area
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Wulumuqi
Organisation Address. 830000
Organisation Address. XJ
Organisation Address. CN

Admin Name........... Chen Minmin
Admin Address........ Beijing road,Tian shang area Huh ??
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Wulumuqi
Admin Address........ 830000
Admin Address........ XJ
Admin Address........ CN
Admin Email.......... cheapbuz@gmail.com
Admin Phone.......... +86.13015978044
Admin Fax............ +86.13015978044

And a reply from Nike

From Nike: Via Email(Brad) - 09/14/2011 09:03 AM
Hi Will,

I want you to know this is not an authorized Nike retailer. I appreciate you bringing this web site to our attention and encourage you to send this information to counterfeit@nike.com . I want you to know this email address is available only to report the sales location selling the counterfeit product. You will not receive a reply from Nike.

Thanks once again and take care,

Brad
Nike
Thanks but WTF! Cant Nike pass info inside its organisation? That says they kinda SUCK! Well mail forwarded to counterfeit@nike.com

V