William Allen/ Ken Best, Bank of African, Benin

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by Miyuki, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <www.@wit.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: MR STAN PEGE <stanpege102@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1819_______________________________________root@wit.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: TEXT OR CALL +22999230998

Greetings From Money Gram:

My name is William Allen, I am the manager of Money Gram department in Bank of African ,I am here to inform you that a man came to our office this Morning his name is James Mike he told us that he is your Brother living in London he said that you are dead accident about two months ago on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have fund worth of $3.5 million dollars cost of $150,.00 to receive the fund worth of $3.5 million and he came here with the $150 dollars for the activation this your REFERENCE NUMBER #692-314-15. to pick up your first payment of U$5,000.00.today

If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN, but if you are alive please due get back to us with the $150 dollars activation fee of the REFERENCE NUMBER #692-314-15. today and pick up your first payment of U$5,000.00. today okay.

If I did not hear from you today with the activation fee then I will collect the $150 dollars activation fee from Mr.James Mike and give him this information to starting pick your daily U$5,000.00. from our Money Gram office around

But if you still alive use this information to pick up your first payment of (U$5,000.00. next 2 hours after you send the $150,00 right now

Track it with our website: https://secure.moneygram.com/track
    Sender Name: Roman Ojadi.
    Reference Number: 692-314-15.
    Text Question: Color
    Text Answer: Blue
    Amount Sent:$5,000.00.

Below is the information to send the $150 dollars activation fee via Money Gram transfer or Western Union money transfer and receive your first payment US 5,000,00 next 2 hours today

Receiver Name____ luis oke
    Country ?.. Benin Republic
    City ____ Cotonou
    Text Question____ Color
    Text Answer ____ Green
    Amount ?.. $150usd
    MTCN ?..
    Sender Name ?..
    Sender Country ?..

Do have a wonderful day if you are alive but if you are dead may you soul rest in peace (AMEN)

Yours Faithfully
    Email: stanpege102@gmail.com
    MR KEN BEST Director Money Gram/ Telex Dept.
    please you can call on this Direct telephone number: (+22999230998)
    Bank of African Benin Republic