Super Moderator
Staff member
France, Paris, Online S.a.s.

Return-Path: <williamjagggere@workmail.co.za>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Subject: GOLD BAR and DUST AVALIABLE for SALE from SOUTH AFRICA
Reply-To: williamjaggerp@gmail.com

Hello,

My name is William Jagger, from South Africa. I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars in bulk quantities. As I represent a large number of local artisan miners, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 35-40 kilograms of 22+ karat Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars monthly. But at the moment I have only 5 Kg in my possession and any interested buyer of our Gold. The Gold will ship down to him or her after our mutual between the buyer and we the seller.

OUR GOODS ARE SHIPPED BY AN OFFICIAL SPECIAL COURIER SERVICES SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF SECURITY AND SAFE DESTINATION OF YOUR ORDERS. Following is information concerning our product :

1. Product: Gold Dore Bars (AURUM )
2. FORM: Gold Dust and Bars
3. Purity: 93.1 % minimum
4. Fineness: 22+ carats minimum
5. Origin; South Africa
6. Quantity: 5kg
7. Price: $33,500 per kilogram

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of South Africa necessary to export gold from South Africa , thus we can provide service to any part of the world. W e are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the buyer [or their representative. If you are interested in this proposal, or have any further questions, kindly get back to me through your my email address below
williamjaggerp@gmail.com

Looking forward to doing business with you.
Yours truly,
William Jagger