William Randall

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by Dororo, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <HJhurruRj@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0125.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0125.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.26])
    Reply-To: <parlson_m@yahoo.com>
    Subject: You own share of the transaction.
    Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017
    Message-Id: <20171201021718.AA88145DD51@msgw009-05.ocn.ad.jp>

Dear Beloved Friend

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction; the money has been transferred to Japan.

It is done through the assistant of your country man Mr. Howard who is a Japan base business man. Currently I am in Japan with him, my wife and children.

In appreciate your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00).

Now contact my secretary Mr. Munich Parlson with the following information below
    EMAIL: parlson_m@yahoo.com
    PHONE: +1 330 597 3699

Ask him to send you the total sum of Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00). Cheques which I raised for your compensation so feel free and get in touch with him.

(1) FULL NAME.................
    (2) ADDRESS...................
    (3) COUNTRY...................
    (4) PRIVATE TEL..............
    (5) AGE...............
    (6) GENDER...............
    (7) OCCUPATION..............

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you.

I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I understand,

It is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and our business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself.

Mr. William Randall
    Co-CEO/Executive Director, Noble Group of Companies.

2. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <scbsa280@gmail.com>
    Sender: iriesuit@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
    Reply-To: "Mr. William Randall" <parlsonmunich@gmail.com>
    Subject: Your Own Share Of The Transaction

Dear Beloved Friend
    I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction; the money has been transferred to Japan It is done through the assistant of your country man Mr. Howard who is a Japan base business man Currently I am in Japan with him, my wife and children

In appreciate your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of Two Million Dollars (2,000,000.00) Now contact my secretary Mr. Munich Parlson with the following information below

PHONE: +13305973699

Ask him to send you the total sum of Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00). Cheques which I raised for your compensation so feel free and get in touch with him
    (1) FULL NAME.................
    (2) ADDRESS...................
    (3) COUNTRY...................
    (4) PRIVATE TEL..............
    (5) AGE...............
    (6) GENDER...............
    (7) OCCUPATION..............

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you

I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I understand, It is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and our business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself

Mr. William Randall
    Co-CEO/Executive Director, Noble Group of Companies