William Simon

From Mr William Simon
Reply-to: <w.s003@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: MY HEART DESIRE...

Dear Beloved,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die someday. I am William simon,i saw your contact on internet when Searching,i decided to tell you about my situation,i have been diagnosed with cancer and i need your help in distributing my funds of $18m to charities.please get back to me on my private email is below if you will helpme you can email me: <w.s003@yahoo.com.hk>

God bless you.
William Simon

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
At least he keeps them short....

From Mr William Simon
X-Originating-IP: [68.168.78.199] Adelphia.net
Reply-to: <w.s001@yahoo.com.cn>

Good Day,

I am William simon,Contact on internet when Searching, i decidedto tell you about my situation,i have been diagnosed with cancer and i need your help in distributing my funds of $18m to charities. please get back to me on my
private email is below if you will help me: <mrwilliamsimons@yahoo.com.cn>

God bless you.
William Simon

williams simon

--
I am williams simon, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and Right now. I only about a few months to live and I want you to help me Distribute my funds $10,000,000 to charities. Send me your name, address and direct phone number
Return-Path: <euromillionpost7@charter.net>

Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007
Reply-To: [williams_simon194@yahoo.fr]
Subject: KINDLY READ AND GET BACK
X-AOL-IP: 209.225.8.181, USA charter.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.219.251.15,
Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos dial pool customers, starcomms

From william simon
Return-Path: <williamssimon77701@yahoo.es>
Reply-To: <williamssimon@ozu.es>
Subject: Dear Beloved,
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008

Dear Beloved,

I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital,I don\'t know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this,I don\'t want you to feel sorry for me,because,I Believe everyone ill die someday.

My name is William Simon , I was a gold merchant in Romania, have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer and It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for,But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world,I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it,Now that God has called me,I ave willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence,I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Seven million dollars $7,000,000,00 that I have with a finance institution abroad,I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. Kindly send me your full name, address and direct telephone number.

I have set aside 20% for you and 10% for any expenses you may incur during the course of transaction. please call me +44 7031810017

God be with you.
William Simon

From WILLIAM SIMON
Return-Path: <williams8@yahoo.es>
Received: from 92.41.164.168, U.K., Mobile Broadband Service, abuse report to [abuse@three.co.uk]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008
Reply-To: [ws794@yahoo.es]
Subject: DEAR BELOVED,MY WARM GREETINGS

Dear Beloved,

I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital,I don't know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because,I Believe everyone will die someday.

My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was a always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I care for, But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world,I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it, Now that God has called me,I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia,Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence,I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of $58,000,000,00 that I have with a Bank abroad i will need you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. please email me back on this address {ws794@yahoo.es}

God be with you.
William Simon

DEAR BELOVED (" you might join me for a weep!")

From the longest (Wang Yun?), to the shortest. The text appears as a placard/postcard. No ramblling, just a "give me all your money" note, like one might slip to a bank teller.

Oh, yeah and while we're at it, why can't we highlight anything Admins and Mods? (and Ninjas and tigers and bears! Oh my!)

Flag this message, Mr Gorbachev!
DEAR BELOVED
From William Simon
Return-Path: <williamsimon98711@yahoo.in>
Received: from [212.100.69.11] by web95101.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 (IST)
Reply-To: [williams_simon199@ozu.es]
Subject: DEAR BELOVED

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [williamsimon98711@yahoo.in]

- I am william simon,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,I have only about few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds 58 million dollars to charities. call me +44 7031810017

DEAR BELOVED =?utf-8?q?William=20Simon?=

Again, my search leads me back to my own thread!?! AHA! Unbeknownst to me, I MUST BE THE PERPETRATOR; my own self!! Have at ME!!! - 21st Century Schizoid Man

("While you're talking; the layout was exactly like the first one; a "note in a gift bouquet"-look. This perp did have my addy, too.) With all due respect, isn't this guy dead, yet? (I've only got forty years to live!) And if he has esophageal cancer, how's he gonna talk? "call me...." :confused:

DEAR BELOVED
From William Simon Wed Oct 8 2008
Return-Path: <william_simon123111@yahoo.in>
Received: from [212.100.69.11] by web95104.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 (IST)
Reply-To: [william_simon188@ozu.es]
Subject: DEAR BELOVED

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [william_simon123111@yahoo.in]

- I am william simon,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,I have only about few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds 58 million dollas to charities. call me +44 7031810017

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Good survival rate for this "Cancer" then ? !!

Still alive and producing his toxic verbiage.

X-SID-PRA: Simon <williams@yahoo.com>
Received: from User (92.41.22.79.sub.mbb.three.co.uk [92.41.22.79]) by gw.recognos.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id F28EB38FBB; Sat, 10 Jan 2009 04:45:01 -0500 (EST)

Origin IP Address = 92.41.22.79 = H3G UK RIPE Admin, Hutchison 3G UK Ltd., Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1EH, United Kingdom

Reply-To: <w_simon2@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: DEAR BELOVED,MY WARM GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:15:48 -0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Return-Path: williams@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,

I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital,I don't know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because,I Believe everyone will die someday.

My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was a always hostile to people andonly focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for,But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world,I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it, Now that God has called me,I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia,Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence,I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash fixed deposit of $8,000,000,00 that I have with a Bank abroad i will need you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. please email me back on this address { w_simon2@yahoo.com.hk }

God be with you.
William Simon

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lperkins@unam.mx>
Received: from 132.248.10.9 (EHLO web.servidores.unam.mx) Mexican server
Subject: hi
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009

Dear friend
I am william simon and i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds fifty-eight million dollars $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities. i have set aside 40% for you and your family pleaseam william simon and I have been diagnosed with keep this secret to yourself

reply me via my private email address below [williamsimon115@yahoo.com.hk]

call me now on +44 7031904374
yours truly
william simon

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 82.128.39.56, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Ltd.
Reply-To: [williamsimonsix2@hotmail.com]
Subject: hi!!!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009
Return-Path: [voovoody@mail.cmsh.cyc.edu.tw]

Dear friend
I am william simon and i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds fifty-eight million dollars $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities. i have set aside 40% for you and your family keep this as a secret to yourself

reply me via my private email address below [williamsimonsix2@hotmail.com]

call me on +44 7024035879

yours truly
william simon

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
This scammer should have died of his "Esophageal cancer" a long time ago, but keeps lingering on, comitting more crimes, trying to rob from more innocent people.

X-SID-PRA: simon <simw12@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from User ([81.195.209.242]) (authenticated bits=0) by www.ubnm.co.kr (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id nADDCccq006237; Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:12:43 +0900

Origin IP Address = 81.195.209.242 = ZAO MTU-Intel, 27 Smolenskaya-Sennaya Sq., bld. 2, 119121, Moscow, Russia

Reply-To: <w_simon2@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: DEAR BELOVED,MY WARM GREETINGS!!
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:13:27 -0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: simw12@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Beloved,

I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital, I don't know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this, Idon't want you to feel sorry for me,because I Believe everyone will die someday.

My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts, I have not particularly lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I was very rich, I was never generous, I was a always hostile to people andonly focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just anting to have or make all the money in the world, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia,Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash fixed deposit of $8,000,000.00 that I have with a Bank abroad i will need you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. please email me back on this address { w_simon2@yahoo.com.hk }

God be with you.
William Simon

William Simon, dying albeit slowly

Originating IP: 41.220.68.1, MTNNG-0001-MDSN02-OJT, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [hostmaster@mtnnigeria.net]
Return-Path: <gqmnet@ethanol.ownate.com>
Subject: HELLO!
Reply-To: [williamsimon5@9.cn]
Sender: <gqmnet@ethanol.ownate.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:54:22

Dear friend,

I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds fifty-eight million dollars $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities. reply me email on this email: [williamsimon5@9.cn] call me on +44 7024035879

yours truly,
william simon

from William Simon <info@mail.com>
reply-to [wiiliamsimon@hotmail.com]
date Tue, Jun 1, 2010
subject Good Day

Dear Beloved

I am william simon,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,the doctor told me that i have about few months to live on this earth and I want you to help me Distribute my funds $58 million dollars to charities in your country.contact me in [wiiliamsimon@hotmail.com] only if you are intrested in helping me get my wish done

God Bless
William Simon
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Received: from User ([120.140.68.21]) (authenticated bits=0) by nt.erc.com.tw

from William Simon <wsimon002@llpmgs.com>
reply-to [wsimon02@llpmgs.com]
date Thu, Jun 24, 2010
subject For Your Information**

This is for your Attention:

I am William Simon, I decided to contact you alone directly.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment.

Right now, I have only but a few months to live acording to my medical experts.

The main reason for contacting you is to help me distribute my entire financial estate to charities in your Country.

Since all my close friends and blood relatives have betrayed the trust I have for them, there is no way I can work with them.

I have set aside 20% for you and your family if you eventually decide to help me out. More details would be communicated to you once you respond.

A swift acknowledgement on the receipt of this mail would be appreciated.

Best & sincere regards
William Simon
X-ME-User-Auth: [chrissou@wanadoo.fr]
Received: from User (ADijon-152-1-31-138.w83-194.abo.wanadoo.fr [83.194.42.138]) by mwinf2b27.orange.fr

This guy just won't die.

From the mailbag, no headers.

Sent: Thu Jan 20th, 2011 2:27 PM PST
Subject: Charity

I am William Simon, i decided to contact you alone directly. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment and Right now, I have only about a few months to live acording to medical expert and I want you to Distribute my funds Fifthyeight milliondollars($58,000,000 united states dollars) to charities in your country since my close friends and relatives betray the trust i have for them.i have set aside 20% for you and your family.

This guy defiles all forms of cancer!

From William Simon
Return-Path: <w-simon1@hotmail.com>
Received: from 82.128.3.105, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Reply-To: <william_simon45@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Dear friend,
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Dear friend,
I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds fifty-eight million dollars $58,000,000(united states dollars) to charities. reply me email on this email: [william_simon45@yahoo.com.hk]

yours truly,
William Simon

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Simon
Return-Path: <s234370@yahoo.com.ph>
Received: from User ([69.247.177.51]) by mail.dslawnj.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <s2343070@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: DEAR BELOVED, MY WARM GREETINGS
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Return-Path: [s234370@yahoo.com.ph]

Dear Beloved,

I am presently writing this mail from the Hospital, I don't know what may happen next to me that is why I have to immediately contact you, As you read this, Don't want you to feel sorry for me,because I Believe everyone will die someday.

My name is William Simon a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts, I have not particularly lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I was very rich, I was never generous, I was a always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for But now i regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just anteing to have or make all the money in the world, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me.

I have decided to give also to charity organizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore once asked members of my family to close one of my Accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them, The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash fixed deposit of $8,000,000.00 ( Eight million dollars) that I have with a Bank abroad i will need you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, I have set aside 30% for you and for your time.

Regards.
William Simon

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <info-guatemala@stg.com.gt>
Reply-to: <william.simon95@yahoo.com>
subject: Charity
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014

I am william simon and i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .
It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now,I have only about a few months to live and I want you to Distribute my funds of fifty-eight million dollars united states dollars to charities.
I have set aside 40% of this funds to you, this should be confidential my friend.
reply me on william.simon95@yahoo.com
yours truly
simon