Xi'an Ya Lin Trade Co., Ltd

Discussion in 'Product purchase scams' started by Maris, Feb 9, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Maris

Maris Guest

Hallo.dear Mr.
    I also have receive proposal like these.
    THE BUYER: XI'AN YA LIN TRADE CO.LTD
    They want to purchase huge amount of hand tools from my webshop.
    He also asks to visit him in China to sign long term contract and promisse to pay 70 % in advance.Please check it because i couldn't find it in any of scam list.
    I'm going to visit them in China at the end of february 2016
    Please reply to SNIPPED BY ADMIN

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Maris - First of all we are not a due diligence site but will try and assist you as best we can.

The company appears to be fairly new. Their website was only launched last October 2015 and is registered for 1 year only. That is not a good sign.

Do you have the email address from which this company is writing to you from and any telephone numbers they may have given to you?

3. marrisa

marrisa Guest

hi,receive an email from Xi an Yalin,they order bulk.they invite us to their office in china.to sign agreement

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Did they give you an address? A website?

5. Tiago

Tiago Guest

Hello,

Did you visit them?

6. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Dear guests please take care with these "invitations" to go to china. You will be in a strange land and not understand the language so you are vulnerable.

There are reports of people once in China to be "expected" to give a gift or presents to the boss over there and sometimes gold is suggested. You are told this is how business is done in china and to get the large contract "gifts" are expected.

Of course even with the "gifts" the contract will not be honored, so you are now out the cost of the airfare, accommodation and other expenses as well as the cost of the "gifts" Plus any money you may have sent or given to them.

Before any such trip it would be smart to check out the company by contacting the Chinese consulate in your area to check on the validity of the people you intend to deal with, and it would be smart to do a lot of Google searches on them.
    A simple search reveals this about these scammers.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=JerxVpbkD8n10gTxu6CwCQ

7. dutch guest

dutch guest Guest

Hi all,

We got an order from exact the same company. The contact info is:
    XI'AN YA LIN TRADE CO.LTD
    Add:No.46 Middle HanGuang Road Xian city Shaanxi province
    Web: www.yalintrading.com
    Registration Number: 610100100181088
    Tel:+86-29-68873791
    you can reach us by officeyl@126.com

This is most probably a scam as they want to order for 400K and like Maris said above they want us to sign a contract and visit them in China. I hope she didn't visit this company because it could be very dangerous. They might even kidnap you for ransom or who knows what else.

I said we want to have a few orders first before we want to come over but then the communication stopped.

When something sounds to good to be true it usually is.

8. Same here, glad I've found this forum.

I am producer of furniture for children (bean-bags) and it was extremely strange for me, that person from China want me to import their fabric and their filling, produce it in Poland and resend to China...

I am pretty sure it's scam. Signature is also unprofessional imo...

"Regards,
    Johnson"

Without any phone number, mail, I do not know even name of this mysterious guy.

Best wishes,
    Jakub

9. Sapphire's Strike

Nigerian scammers love the surname Johnson, they use it also as a first name. :)

De Master Yoda likes this.
  10. Gaia

Gaia Guest

Hi!
    Luckily I have found you!!!
    I am dealing with them right now. I have been so schocked by their huge requests that at the beginning I have not asked that much but today I have been thinking the whole day their messages are strange and there is something I do not like at all.
    Never asked for samples but ready to pay 400.000 euros. I have even asked them to visit us and to work by letter of credit but they told me it was not necessary. Also their e-mail address seemed not to be connected to their website.
    I was thinking of going there with my 21 months old baby...can you believe it? It would have been a nightmare!
    I am going to make an official communication to the Italian police tomorrow. Probably this won't be useful for anybody but I prefer doing it. Sorry for my English!

11. Line

Line Guest

Hi,

Did you go to China? My company has been contacted by the same Chinese company and we visited them in China. Seemed legit, but they keep asking for new fees.

Did you make the deal with them?

12. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

No one should visit them or contact them.

13. BARON VON

BARON VON Guest

I WOULD NOT TOUCH THEM! IT IS A SCAM!

14. wakapiti

wakapiti Guest

Hi guys, thank you so much for the forum. i was just contacted by them using
    Company:Xi'an Kun Kuang Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd
    Address:Alley NO.11, GaoXin District, Tang Yan South Street,Xi'an City, China
    Tel:+86-029-62306539
    Web: www.xiankunkuang.com

It was a very odd thing when they want large amount WITHOUT any sample, and same with everyone here they invited me to come to china. Oh good, it is awful. because i've been so happy receiving big opportunity but it's such a good thing to know the information before i go to china.

Thank you guys, i love you all

15. Sapphire's Strike

@ wakapiti - Welcome to AFI. Thank you for your kind words and URL to a website these scammers have,

The website was created on : 15-jan-2016 and expires: 15-jan-2017 A sure sign you are dealing with lowlife thieves and fraudsters. :)

16. Bianca1234

Bianca1234 Guest

I thing they change the name.

Estimado Señor / Señora,

Estamos Xi'an Beiao Co., LTD en China. De acuerdo con las exigencias del mercado, nuestros clientes están interesados en sus productos y quieren comprarlos. Si usted también tiene los mismos intereses, por favor enviarme su catálogo, documento y los precios de sus productos para referencia. Así que podríamos mencionar y ordenarlos.

Esperamos su respuesta lo más pronto posible.

Gracias y Saludos cordiales ,
    Departamento de compras
    Cathy

Rough translation into English below, by ADMIN

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are Xi'an Beiao CO., LTD in China. According to market demands, our customers are interested in your products and want to buy them. If you also have the same interests, please send me your catalog, document and the prices of your products for reference. So we could mention and order them.

We await your response as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards ,
    purchasing department
    Cathy

17. Serena

Serena Guest

Hallo,

we received an order of our product of 250.000 € with same conditions you wrote and now they ask to visit them to sign the contract before the payment.
    Did you visit them last year?
    Thank you in advance,

Serena

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  18. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

This is a scam format. What is your question?

19. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

@ Serena you should not visit them. Did they give any information such as their address?

20. Anna8891

Anna8891 Guest

Hi!
    I think this is a new one:
    XI'AN DY CO., LTD
    ADD: zhikongsuo 16# yongsonglu nanduan
    yanta qu xi'an shaanxi china
    Tel: 0086 182 2900 1779
    0086 29 625 77 286
    29 625 77 288

I was so scared because my father trusted them and told me to send them our price list, but luckily I made a few research on google and I exposed them!
    Please be careful!

Anna